Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
550 BIG ONES!

For those of you who live in a Powerball state -

- did you buy tix today? It's up to five hundred & fifty million. A half a billion dollars. I heard someone say that was too much money. Yeah, right, too much money. Hear me snort?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My husband bought one on the way home from work the other day. It's the winning ticket, I know it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
47% of the population don't pay taxes but they'll sure fork the money over for lottery tickets.
Commando Cunt Queen
I bought a ticket...well ok techically my very generous mother bought it.

Goodbye, welfare.

Hello, never needing to work again.
I'm in a pool at work with 84 other people. I also bought 3 for myself.
I am going to buy some shortly. I typically don't buy lottery tickets, but what the hell. Can't win if you don't play!!

The last time I played was about a year ago when the Mega Millions was like 364 million.
The odds are 1:175,000,000.

About the same chances that Clang has of getting laid in the next week.

I'm going to buy 3 tix at some point in the next couple of hours.
(11-28-2012, 06:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The odds are 1:175,000,000.

About the same chances that Clang has of getting laid in the next week.

Bazinga!hah
I got mine
45 Present and accounted for...1 quick pick!
The same numbers I play every week 1-2-8-11-29 pb 17
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I was in the store today and a woman came in and asked if she could buy a powerball ticket. Dummy.
Commando Cunt Queen

The drawing produced this series of winning numbers: 05, 16, 22, 23, 29, and a Powerball of 6.
1 number I got 3 once.
(11-28-2012, 09:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: The same numbers I play every week 1-2-8-11-29 pb 17

I think I see the Professor's birthday. There's a reason I remember it. Awink
You are like an elephant that never forgets! Blowing-kisses
Congrats, if any of you are one the two lucky Powerball winners in Arizona and Missouri.
(11-29-2012, 02:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Congrats, if any of you are one the two lucky Powerball winners in Arizona and Missouri.

I'm sure if the winner were one of us the wouldn't come back to see your congrats. I know I would be out SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-29-2012, 02:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 02:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Congrats, if any of you are one the two lucky Powerball winners in Arizona and Missouri.

I'm sure if the winner were one of us the wouldn't come back to see your congrats. I know I would be out SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!

They would come by eventually to gloat and tell us about all the luxury items they bought.
Hmm possibly Clang. I know I wouldn't be around for a long time though. I would be too busy moving into my big new house and putting away all my new shoes in my ginourmous closet.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies