Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christmas Lights = FUN

*chair dancing*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-05-2012, 08:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*chair dancing*

I can't help it either....
Especially when we go out with friends and I had a few drinks!

[Image: gogogo.gif]
Very dude it was awesome and beautiful.Thanks to you for sharing that pic So if any body wants to share any pic then pleases share me dude?????Smiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smile

You're history, dothead.
I was in CostCo. the other day and they already have some Christmas shit out. I also realized all of our Christmas decorations are still on the garage floor in boxes instead of up on the shelves where they belong. At this point, I'm not going to even ask my lazy husband to put the damn boxes up. Why bother in August? Smiley_emoticons_slash

The years go by too damn quickly these days.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-17-2013, 03:12 PM)username Wrote: I also realized all of our Christmas decorations are still on the garage floor in boxes instead of up on the shelves where they belong.

That's your good fortune. You won't have to wait until Christmas day to decorate your tree this year. Yay!
Now would be the time to get that tree you were looking at last year, Duchess.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I actually started thinking that when I saw this thread bumped yesterday. I think your new tree is beautiful and I looked once over the Summer but they were out of stock, they have probably replenished them by now.

I have a lot of holiday related bullshit to start doing for work and it's proving difficult to get in the mood when the weather is so great. I don't want to think fa la la la when it's 85 degrees out. Bah.
I just about puked when I was surfing through the satellite channels and saw one of those shopping channels doing "Christmas in July". They had the tree, the decorations up.....fuck me. That shit is just wrong.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

It is wrong. Stores commercialize every holiday. They wring every last penny out and by the time the holiday actually gets here, I'm over it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It's fuckin' ridiculous. I've been getting ads from the people I buy my Christmas cards from for about a month now & I saw Miracle On 34th St. in the guide.