Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christmas Decoration..FAIL
[Image: FallenLadder300x400.jpg]

This was my Christmas decoration this year. Well, there is good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations this year. The good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days.
I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever, great stories. But two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by. Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder and almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that.

My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard. Kind of feel like I gave in to the man by taking him down but my neighbor did confirm to near miss accidents on the busy street next to my house. I think I made him too real this time. Well it was fun while it lasted.
That's pretty frickin' hilarious QB.

I didn't think about the collateral damage that could occur.

Funny!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

It's hysterical & makes me want to give it a shot. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-06-2012, 12:09 PM)QueenBee Wrote: [Image: FallenLadder300x400.jpg]

This was my Christmas decoration this year. Well, there is good news and bad news about my Christmas decorations this year. The good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days.
I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever, great stories. But two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by. Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder and almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that.

My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard. Kind of feel like I gave in to the man by taking him down but my neighbor did confirm to near miss accidents on the busy street next to my house. I think I made him too real this time. Well it was fun while it lasted.

115 I literally have tears running down my face and my mom damn near pissed her pants. Thanks for that. I needed that laugh sooo bad. I would of been one to stop and i pictured myself doing what the granny did. Oh my side hurts from laughing. I freakin' LOVE IT!!
Too funny! hah
QB...did you really do that or did you find it online??

Either way, it's a freaking RIOT. If you did it... Respect-applause
(12-06-2012, 02:40 PM)username Wrote: QB...did you really do that or did you find it online??

Hater!

How dare you accuse QB of fibbing.

P.S. I thought the same thing but didn't have the audacity to question her in a public forum.

Way to go...
(12-06-2012, 02:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: How dare you accuse QB of fibbing.

P.S. I thought the same thing but didn't have the audacity to question her in a public forum.

Oh, I'm not accusing her of fibbing. I just thought she might have found it online and posted the pic and story that whoever actually DID do it wrote.

Now that I think about it I imagine she was writing from the first person and I'm in awe of her mad sense of humor skills. Hysterical! And slightly mean considering the grief she caused her neighbors which makes me love it even more!!! Too funny.
OMG is that awesome!!!!!!!!!!
(12-06-2012, 02:40 PM)username Wrote: QB...did you really do that or did you find it online??

It is still funny.

http://www.etiquettehell.com/?p=851
(12-06-2012, 06:36 PM)septic Wrote:

It is still funny.

http://www.etiquettehell.com/?p=851

Ha!! There's even a snopes article about it.

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas...ations.asp
Posted in 2009; FAIL.......Nice try though

[Image: Christmas-Decoration-goes-awry-wrong-fai...a-xmas.jpg]
Yeah, should have put a disclaimer that it was not mine. I would not have the guts to do that...plus I live on a private, dead end street. Not enough traffic for anyone to give a shit.
Still funny as hell QB!
Whatever. Awkward. Kind of like when Dick posted that pic and Crash found that it was part of a camera ad.
I don't know what to think ergo, I'm going to sleep.

*snores*
Commando Cunt Queen
You people really thought she was serious about that? Jesus Christ.
(12-07-2012, 10:33 AM)sally Wrote: You people really thought she was serious about that? Jesus Christ.

It's all right there in the thread. At first I didn't, then I did, then I found out she wasn't.

As of this morning, I don't give a fuck but I'm going to keep my eye on that QB. She's a sneaky one.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
I've seen that pic before so I knew it was just QB telling a story.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Staying on theme, this is my house all lit for Christmas. The only fail is my electricity bill for the month of December.

[Image: house-christmas-lights.jpg]

Actutally, I don't even have a working porch light - been out for at least 2 months. Not sure where this house is located, just my favorite in an on-line photo gallery.

I really like white lights over the multi-cored ones. I think this display is beautiful and serene.
Very pretty!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies