Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hulk Hogan "gets" OJ Simpson
"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," he told the magazine. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it." (Source)
i saw that earlier...i hope she goes to court and gets a restraining order. but he's just a big-mouth, if he intended to do anything, he'd keep it quiet. still, she must take it seriously.

what a dick.

For his own fairly valuable public image, you'd think he'd know better than to associate himself with OJ!
you idiots - that story is stupid. he has been on EVERY national radio show including Bubba The Love Sponge and Howard Stern and spoke openly about the case. those are multiple quotes from different interviews put together.

He is in the middle of a multimillion dollar divorce case and it is getting personal and ugly. that is all you fools
Oh, so you're saying that if he said all that separately, in different interviews, then it's fine and dandy. Hate to break it to you, but that's supposedly from an interview with Rolling Stone.

Your mom must carry a lot of guilt in her heart after dropping you on your head as a baby.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Your mom must carry a lot of guilt in her heart after dropping you on your head as a baby.
She made up for it byfeeding him lots of cake and brownies.
At the risk of having the hounds of hell set upon my ass, I have to admit that I can understand where he's coming from...He's worked his entire life to become financially successful & now some 19 yr. old kid is living in his house, sleeping in his bed & driving his wheels..Fuck that...His wife appears to be a piece of work, a woman with little to no regard for her children since she is openly fucking a school mate of theirs...Give her a lump sum and kick her old ass to the curb.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
you guys (except for Duchess) are a bunch of idiots.

His wife is a well known psycho nut case. Their kids are siding with the dad. their friends are siding with the dad. In public court documents it has been shown that she was a moody, sometimes crazy, out of control spending, nut case.

Bottom line is both sides are ultimately wrong, and this very public couple is now having a very public and ugly divorce.
I have never understood how he has made so much money, as a wrestling fan I can say that technically he is one of the worst wrestlers of all time. My granny could do better.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Your mom must carry a lot of guilt in her heart after dropping you on your head as a baby.
She made up for it byfeeding him lots of cake and brownies.
::lmao::
86 112
I always thought his obsession with his daughter Brooke was kinda purvy::blink:: .

I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B