I showed him!!
My husband has recently got his concealed carry permit, and we now have a gun in the house. It is put away, and he wouldn't give me access to it...because he didn't think I knew how to shoot a gun.

Well...we went to the gun range yesterday. My first shot was a dead on bulls eye. You couldn't have done better if you tried. I thought his jaw would hit the floor. We shot several boxes of shells, and I am pretty sure I outshot him.

Don't tell me girls can't shoot guns.
(12-10-2012, 01:57 PM)nrkerr Wrote: My husband has recently got his concealed carry permit, and we now have a gun in the house. It is put away, and he wouldn't give me access to it...because he didn't think I knew how to shoot a gun.

Well...we went to the gun range yesterday. My first shot was a dead on bulls eye. You couldn't have done better if you tried. I thought his jaw would hit the floor. We shot several boxes of shells, and I am pretty sure I outshot him.

Don't tell me girls can't shoot guns.

Good for you! When are you getting yours? It's addictive, ya?
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem
That's awsome!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-10-2012, 01:57 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Don't tell me girls can't shoot guns.

Who told you that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
WTF?

Cluck, cluck. Girls rule, boys drool? If Dick were here, he'd put this bitch in her place.
Commando Cunt Queen
My husband thinks that I couldn't shoot a gun because I'm a girl. I grew up shooting guns, he just didn't want to believe it.
Women can shoot as well as any man, just ask former Israeli sniper Dr. Ruth.

Well done nrkerr!

It's admirable when women are as capable as men. It sets my teeth on edge when I witness some playing damsels in distress, it makes me disgusted they are even my species.
(12-10-2012, 02:50 PM)username Wrote: WTF?

Cluck, cluck. Girls rule, boys drool? If Dick were here, he'd put this bitch in her place.

HUH??
(12-10-2012, 05:15 PM)nrkerr Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 02:50 PM)username Wrote: WTF?

HUH??

hah Shit, you people are making me laugh today. I guess it does say "the nice one" under your name.

I get uncomfortable when this place starts sounding like a freaking support group, k? I'm not going to say "you go" and all that shit. I wish the stupid gun had backfired and knocked you on your fat ass. So there. 86
(12-10-2012, 05:28 PM)username Wrote: I get uncomfortable when this place starts sounding like a freaking support group, k? I'm not going to say "you go" and all that shit.

Good job, User! 19

Hahaha!

goddamn I love this place.
What gun did you use? Everyone in a house that has guns should shoot them every once in a while. It gets rid of the old bullets and it stops the first shot reflex people get when they shoot for the first time. But thats cool that you went out. 44
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-10-2012, 06:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: What gun did you use? Everyone in a house that has guns should shoot them every once in a while. It gets rid of the old bullets and it stops the first shot reflex people get when they shoot for the first time. But thats cool that you went out. 44

Enabler.
(12-10-2012, 05:28 PM)username Wrote: I get uncomfortable when this place starts sounding like a freaking support group, k? I'm not going to say "you go" and all that shit. I wish the stupid gun had backfired and knocked you on your fat ass. So there. 86

Yep, you're still a heartless bitch. But, I kinda agree with you here.

While I think it's cool that nrkerr is a great shot, I expected to open a thread with this title and read that she'd actually shot her husband or something.

Seriously, if you're gonna have a gun in the house for protection, you'd better know how to shoot it well, imo.

I don't understand the many women who say that their husbands have a gun in the house for protection, but they (the women) don't wanna even know what it looks like or where it's at... Stupid, imo. So what happens when someone breaks in and you're alone?

Equally puzzling to me is the number of couples who both shoot well and then suddenly one forgets all of the basics when there's an affair in progress or he/she just gets bored in the relationship. I guess such heartbreaking emotional circumstances can erase years of gun-handling experience, judging by how many people "accidently" shoot their spouses when simply cleaning the weapon. Unbelievable, really. [Image: confused0006.gif]
(12-10-2012, 11:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I kinda agree with you here.

I do too. *nods vigorously*
(12-10-2012, 06:58 PM)Maggot Wrote: What gun did you use? Everyone in a house that has guns should shoot them every once in a while. It gets rid of the old bullets and it stops the first shot reflex people get when they shoot for the first time.

I agree with this, IF you are gonna have guns under your roof, you all better know how to use em.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Fuck that - I have no problem with supporting someone who obviously wants to share her triumph with her online friends. Fuck off with shit - it's only ok to high five some people? Like for instance, the people who like to have their asses kissed around here? I, for one, Nkerr thinks it's great that you are NOT a 'damsel in distress' and can protect yourself if you need to. Nothing to mock there and forgive me, I didn't think all threads on mock were for mocking - that's why she put it in Whatever Junk - "We Don't Give a Fuck About This Forum". If she accidentally shot his dick off and put it on another thread - then mock away.
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem
(12-11-2012, 09:35 AM)DMP Wrote: Like for instance, the people who like to have their asses kissed around here?

There are people like that in here? Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Noooooo, say it ain't so.
Names DMP, give up the names.
(12-11-2012, 09:35 AM)DMP Wrote: Fuck that - I have no problem with supporting someone who obviously wants to share her triumph with her online friends. Fuck off with shit - it's only ok to high five some people? Like for instance, the people who like to have their asses kissed around here? I, for one, Nkerr thinks it's great that you are NOT a 'damsel in distress' and can protect yourself if you need to. Nothing to mock there and forgive me, I didn't think all threads on mock were for mocking - that's why she put it in Whatever Junk - "We Don't Give a Fuck About This Forum". If she accidentally shot his dick off and put it on another thread - then mock away.

If thats aimed at me, I am saying I support the fact she should be able to handle guns under her roof you stupid in the head or something?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile