Goodbye Forever
Who shut that down? The new crime forum Cop is a bit of a bitch. Trigger happy, that one.

I don't think teenagers with Facebook accounts or Aussies understand the meaing of "forever." It isn't synonmous with "later" or "when my butt stops hurting" or "when one of the retarded shut-in ladies kisses my ass." It means you have to follow through with something for a very long time. Maybe not really forever, but at least until everyone else forgets.

I do think it's cute when people become self-important. They get that first little taste of actualization and they get all giddy and run with it. Then they think the rest of us should recognize their self-importance mulitlaterally. They usually hit a snag about then.

Oh, you thought I was leaving? When I do, I won't remove my avatar and send the admins some long explanation. I just won't come back. Less drama, for sure, but let the people who crave the attention have it. Plus, you always get the good laugh when they crawl back.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Cracker, as you know I'm not too quick on the uptake.

What are you talking about?
Maybe someone will come along and post an advertisement for you.

Does it ever occur to people to just STFU if they don't know what someone else is talking about?

Am I alone in that?

(I'm poking the bear, MS. The bear will know.)

There are clues in the OP, dumbass.

Jesus, people. You are getting ramseyized.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
hah I love this place!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This thread got closed.

http://mockforums.net/post-299476.html
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-16-2012, 10:34 PM)Cracker Wrote: Maybe someone will come along and post an advertisement for you.

Does it ever occur to people to just STFU if they don't know what someone else is talking about?

Am I alone in that?

(I'm poking the bear, MS. The bear will know.)

There are clues in the OP, dumbass.

Jesus, people. You are getting ramseyized.

Oops.
(12-16-2012, 10:39 PM)username Wrote: This thread got closed.

:sigh:

Make the stupid fuckers think and look. It won't hurt them. I swear.
(12-16-2012, 10:47 PM)Cracker Wrote:

I posted my oops before I read Users reply.

Honestly.

I'm waiting for SC and Aussie to come in here swinging.
SC won't be offended. He isn't really a bitch and he knows it. He might be a little trigger happy, though. He would probably tell us if we asked, he's pretty honest.
I LOVE YOU CRACKER NEVER FORGET IT.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-16-2012, 11:01 PM)ESAD Wrote: I LOVE YOU CRACKER NEVER FORGET IT.

I'm jelly but I'll try to get over it.

Ok, over it. Fucker.
(12-16-2012, 10:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: SC won't be offended. He isn't really a bitch and he knows it. He might be a little trigger happy, though. He would probably tell us if we asked, he's pretty honest.

Tell us what? If we asked what?
(12-16-2012, 11:21 PM)Adub Wrote:
(12-16-2012, 10:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: SC won't be offended. He isn't really a bitch and he knows it. He might be a little trigger happy, though. He would probably tell us if we asked, he's pretty honest.

Okay Ramsey Jr.

Hahaha!
(12-16-2012, 10:47 PM)Cracker Wrote:

*snort*
(12-16-2012, 11:24 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-16-2012, 11:21 PM)Adub Wrote:

Okay Ramsey Jr.

Hahaha!

Hahaha! Ha!

Aw.

You, too, ornery boy.

(Not sure if you actually read the thread or if you are stoned as fuck. At least you aren't a mean drunk.)
[Image: fuck-you.gif]

I have no issue in telling anyone why the particular topic got locked (closed). http://mockforums.net/post-299476.html

Trigger happy on this particular issue? I was super fucking annoyed by the whole thing; so YES I was ! To a point.

I opened the door privately to Duchess and discussed it. She didn’t come to me, I went to her because I was not comfortable at first, and she it made it clear she doesn‘t lock a thread. I understood her reasoning, and went back and forth in my head about it. I almost unlocked the topic (afterwards) and decided not to. I am not ashamed or embarrassed that I did it. The responses in that thread speak for themselves. I’ll explain this……

It was probably 25% a control issue, and 75% dedication to a friend who couldn’t come here and defend the words being spewed onto keyboards in reference to her private opinions. I just come from the school of life, that when someone tells you something privately; you show enough RESPECT and DIGNITY to not indulge a sense of hurt to make a point. That’s how she ran the crime forum behind the scenes. Giving you the respect of allowing you to privately go off about anything or anyone and it stayed that way. As it should be. You don’t create a contest of wit because you feel empowered or think you know someone else’s opinion. That shit changes daily, as does loyalty. I think a real undefined line was crossed by some people. I don’t hate or have ill will towards them. I am not like that, but I didn’t like where things had gone.

[Image: mommiedearest_zpsc603fdfd.jpg]

Trust me, I contemplated the whole idea that I may have “overreacted.” Duchess knows this. I have no shame in putting it out there. Refer to it as my Joan Crawford moment on MOCK. People really irritated me, not to the point where I dislike someone (well, not everyone). Because we all can be loveable assholes, but I think the whole conversation turned to an absolutely ridiculous level of immaturity and was way off topic. I won’t try to defend the reasoning, because it is; what it is. So the blame rests on me.

Would I lock a thread again? Probably not (and not because of this post or any misinformed opinion). Only because of the quick discussion I had with Duchess. It wasn’t like I was handed a manual on the dos and don’ts of MOCK. I don’t delete posts either; so give me some credit. However, you learn as you go.

With a strong dose of common sense and humor at times, I try to respect the opinions in a discussion. I also attempt to relate those stories/discussions to my own personal experience past/present with the topics at hand. I also keep in mind that a lot of the responses are based off of a lack of understanding the way things are handled in a criminal investigation. It would be like me coming to your job and basing everything I know from TV or nothing at all, and telling you how it might/should be done. It’s a learning curve for me on the forums.

I can agree and disagree with people, but I don’t take it personal. I have respect for anyone or any opinion that doesn’t label me. I can respect criticism as well. I’ll learn from it, but will never take the lesser road of being an ignorant fuck in response to it. I laugh more than anything else, and I am a pretty laid back guy with strong opinions based on my education and experience. I don’t base my responses on street knowledge or assumptions. Well, I try not to make assumptions but I’m only human. Fabulous at that.

However, if people are that unhappy with how I have operated the Crime Forum, then I will step aside. No shame in calling me out for it; I can take it, and people who think they should have been given the role who didn’t have the balls to step forward or make their opinion known; can idly be pleased that it is up for grabs once again.

[Image: cop.gif]
(12-17-2012, 02:13 AM)Cracker Wrote:

Aw.

You, too, ornery boy.

(Not sure if you actually read the thread or if you are stoned as fuck. At least you aren't a mean drunk.)

I am 2 months Tuesday without a drop of booze i nearly broke my back, was lucky to only snap my coccyx.

that being said I don't give two shits(hows that for being ornery Smiley_emoticons_wink ) about the vein of the thread.
I LOVE U CRACKER AND HAVE SINCE DAY 2.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

SphincterCop,

Since you put it all out there; here’s my two cents.

LC was one of a kind and seemed to really enjoy sharing her LE experience in running the crime forum. I never discussed specific posters with her, and wouldn’t feel compelled to name them if I had. But she did mention a while back that some of the dedicated crime forum members who were good at connecting dots would sometimes seek her private consultation on case specifics and LE matters/careers (which is something she was generous enough to enjoy providing and has since been referenced in posts). Along with your own style and personal experience, you seem to bring similar LE expertise and enthusiasm to the role, which means something, imo.

Unless you’re not enjoying being a moderator or there’s more going on than meets the eye, talking about stepping aside because somebody (other than Duchess) questions your call about closing a thread seems like an overreaction. You’ve been gracious enough to explain your decision. If it’s a firm one, tough shit if anyone doesn’t respect it; can't please everyone. IMO.
I don't really have a dog in this fight but I will say LC was and could be a stone bitch about protecting her crime forum. She's gone. It's S-Cop's house now. So if he needed to lock down some idiots or restore order, he did because fuck you that's why.

This forum has too much Julie Andrews in it right now. The hills are alive with the sounds of weepy bitches. Jesus...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.