Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there be a Life After Sinister?
::dunno::

Assuming she never comes back, will there be a decent site left? Will it ever grow?

Personally, I have no idea. ::laugh::
86 112
Ye of little faith.

Mock is an island unto itself...We will grow & prosper !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was trying not to appear arrogant. How did I do?
86 112
You succeeded.
Sooo... I'm ready to forget she was ever here. Can we already?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Thanks, Duchess. :kiss::

Crash, you're a stern bitch. Are you disciplined and direct in real life, or just old and grumpy? Which flavor of stern do you sport?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::dunno::

Assuming she never comes back, will there be a decent site left? Will it ever grow?

MF
1) like sinister or dislike her - she had NOTHING to do with how many newbies came around.
- that is on you MF to get out there and promote the site, or others to promote the site. It is YOUR site so please don't ask US if it will grow. YOU go out and promote it.
- Furthermore, sinister was just a "mod" once someone actually registered. So please don't try to create something that is not there.

2) It IS a decent site. And if you have seen anything in the past week it is that there is actually some real conversations starting that DO NOT revolve around being a biker, being in a biker club, or being married to someone who killed someone. There are actual threads and discussions.
- Now it is on all of us to START new threads and post about them and discuss the topics brought up and KEEP adding new threads.

3) You saying you have "no idea" is the most foolish thing to come out of your mouth since you proclaimed your deviant love for body pillows. If you have no clue then shut the fucking site down loser.

Finally, I know you were kind of starting this thread in jest and trying to be funny, but like you always do - you failed. Stop wasting time with stupid shit like this and go out and promote the fucking site jackass.

ps - good morning!
Maybe a little more direct than disciplined, Frank. Life is too short and precious for pretentiousness and ass kissing.

Oh and btw, I didn't think your OP was arrogant. Realistically, I can't believe you posted it. If anyone thinks they are bigger than the site, they are only blowing hot air up their own ass.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Couldn't Mock already be considered a success given the number of posts & topics in less than a year ?
of course it is baby!
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:::dunno::

MF
1) like sinister or dislike her - she had NOTHING to do with how many newbies came around.
- that is on you MF to get out there and promote the site, or others to promote the site. It is YOUR site so please don't ask US if it will grow. YOU go out and promote it.
- Furthermore, sinister was just a "mod" once someone actually registered. So please don't try to create something that is not there.

2) It IS a decent site. And if you have seen anything in the past week it is that there is actually some real conversations starting that DO NOT revolve around being a biker, being in a biker club, or being married to someone who killed someone. There are actual threads and discussions.
- Now it is on all of us to START new threads and post about them and discuss the topics brought up and KEEP adding new threads.

3) You saying you have "no idea" is the most foolish thing to come out of your mouth since you proclaimed your deviant love for body pillows. If you have no clue then shut the fucking site down loser.

Finally, I know you were kind of starting this thread in jest and trying to be funny, but like you always do - you failed. Stop wasting time with stupid shit like this and go out and promote the fucking site jackass.

ps - good morning!

Holy shit, you bitch-slapped me!
86 112
Only speaking the POTD truth bitch.
I have to go do crap I hate to do ... extract the more interesting mock-type people from other sites. Son of a bitch ...
86 112
Will there be a Life after Sinister?

who?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
May the force be with you !
Middle Finger Wrote:I have to go do crap I hate to do ... extract the more interesting mock-type people from other sites. Son of a bitch ...
Get crackin Loser!
Middle Finger Wrote:I have to go do crap I hate to do ... extract the more interesting mock-type people from other sites. Son of a bitch ...

says who?? just recruit "people". they dont have to just be from those sites. have some vision you narrow minded EYE-talian fuck.
Liquid Wrote:

says who?? just recruit "people". they dont have to just be from those sites. have some vision you narrow minded EYE-talian fuck.
I have to recruit people from sites, don't I? That's all I meant. I admit that I haven't been hot on vision lately, what can I say.

I have been lazy online in 2009.

Hey, that rhymes. ::bravo::
86 112
If you put the success of the board on whether or not one person is here, that's kinda sad.
I'm pretty sure this thread was started with tongue in cheek.