Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HANGOVERS

Do you have one today? Do you have one that is memorable or have ever had one that made you swear off the sauce for awhile?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quote:Do you have one today?

Nope, no booze yesterday. I don't celebrate NYE by partying anymore, and I love to wake up early on Jan 1st and indulge in an ample, delicious breakfast.

Quote:Do you have one that is memorable or have ever had one that made you swear off the sauce for awhile?

Oh stars, yes. Some of them actually include kinda nice memories because I was able to cure them in the (subjectively) best possible fashion: french fries and coke (the bubbly kind) for breakfast, comfy bed, aspirine, and no pressing matters to attend to other than survive the day and wallow in self-pity.
A few of them made me curse the evil alcohol of choice and left me feeling sick whenever I came close to it for days after. Some stuff I still can't smell without heaving, such as Blue Curacao (liqueur flavored with the dried peel of the laraha citrus fruit).
No hangover for me cuz pot doesn't give me one. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't really have a hangover, but I have a headache which is probally from finishing off the bottle of champagne last night. Moet is a good tasting champagne, it was going down like soda.
No hangover. Had two beers and some nachos.

I only remember having one hangover from my first night of drinking in college which I cured with some greasy eggs.
double post
(01-01-2013, 10:08 AM)ramseycat Wrote: No hangover for me cuz pot doesn't give me one. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Oh Ramsey, you are so edgy it scares me!

j/k

Not really.

No hangover for me either. Had a glass of wine and in bed by 12:15. Now THAT is edgy.
No hangover here but I have the tolerance of a wooly mammoth when it comes to white wine.

JB, I was asleep well before midnight. 50
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't claim to be edgy JB. I'm smooooooth....
(01-01-2013, 06:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm smooooooth....

EH, dat u?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I physically got out of bed at 4:37 PM.....enough said.
(01-01-2013, 06:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

EH, dat u?

Opps not that smooth.

WARNING, DON'T LOOK DUCHESS!!!

Like a bad case of diarrhea.
(01-01-2013, 06:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't claim to be edgy JB. I'm smooooooth....

Oh, you get Brazilian treatment on your nether regions? Anal bleaching too by any chance?

Color me really surprised! I didn't think you had it in you.

Well, technically you probably haven't had it in you for awhile... but I know how that goes.

*hi five*
(01-01-2013, 08:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Well, technically you probably haven't had it in you for awhile... but I know how that goes.

*hi five*

Haha!!
(01-01-2013, 08:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 06:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't claim to be edgy JB. I'm smooooooth....

Oh, you get Brazilian treatment on your nether regions? Anal bleaching too by any chance?

Color me really surprised! I didn't think you had it in you.

Well, technically you probably haven't had it in you for awhile... but I know how that goes.

*hi five*

Anal bleaching? Not necessary. For me anyway. I can't speak for you.
(01-01-2013, 08:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Anal bleaching? Not necessary. For me anyway. I can't speak for you.

Are you sure?

I've heard talk of the "caverna negra de Ramsey" just north of here.
Yea that's in a different area from me. Maybe it's a relative if yours.
Not likely. I don't have many relatives, and none are north of here.
I don't like to boast.........but, I did do a rather excellent BBQ meal for the natives here at my joint on New Years Eve. Life is good.