Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DAZZLE ME

Dazzle me with brilliant bullshit...please.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: bullshit.jpg]

[Image: dazzle.jpg]
Do you know why Beyonce sings "to the left ....to the left"?

becuz niggaz guts no rights.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-03-2013, 01:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: Do you know why Beyonce sings "to the left ....to the left"?

becuz niggaz guts no rights.

(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Gawddamn you poop posting bitches.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Pooping. Everybody does it. The problem with most people’s poop is that it’s boring. Poop is usually brown, maybe with a little hint of green if you’re lucky. Fortunately, for those seeking to stand out from the crowd of brown-poopers, there are some foods that will make your poop change colors. Looking to impress people at a party? Show them that awesome florescent pink deuce you just expelled! Here are 7 foods that will make your poop change colors:

Frankenberry Cereal (pink)
Flaming Hot Cheetos (red)
Beets (purple)
Guinness Beer (jet black)
Red Wine (green) I don't believe that one.
Blue Velvet Cake (bright blue)
Gold Pills/Edible Glitter

Believe it or not, it’s possible to pimp your poop out. If you’re looking to add a little bling to your bowel movements, save up $425 of your hard-earned money and buy a gold pill. It’s a capsule coated in 24k gold and filled with tiny flecks of actual gold, which your body can’t digest. The result is a sparkly GOLDEN POO log, consisting of the most valuable mineral on earth mixed with the most disgusting thing in existence, but pooping out a golden log will work wonders on your confidence level. For the more thrifty sparkling poo enthusiast, you can also pick them up in silver for a slightly lower price, and if you’re really on the outs, try some edible glitter. It’s made for cakes and cookies, but if you eat it and force it out fast enough, you could wind up with a beautiful loaf of glittery poo-fection. Just don’t try eating real glitter, because glitter is comprised if tiny sheets of metal that could severely lacerate your insides.

Read more at http://egotvonline.com/2011/04/29/7-food...LhYvCCH.99

You all suck. 21
So I Googled 'brilliant bullshit' for shits and giggles.

[Image: a12.jpg]
[Image: a1.jpg]
[Image: a3.jpg]
[Image: a4.jpg]

More at:
http://www.dumpaday.com/humor-pictures/i...t-27-pics/
Well, at least she didn't say "Bedazzle Me"

[Image: bedazzled_g1.jpg]

Or "Vajazzle me"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPB1BL5WCzcglAz3jsqT5..._xUIb20v3w]
(01-03-2013, 01:40 PM)username Wrote: Pooping. Everybody does it. The problem with most people’s poop is that it’s boring. Poop is usually brown, maybe with a little hint of green if you’re lucky. Fortunately, for those seeking to stand out from the crowd of brown-poopers, there are some foods that will make your poop change colors. Looking to impress people at a party? Show them that awesome florescent pink deuce you just expelled! Here are 7 foods that will make your poop change colors:

Frankenberry Cereal (pink)
Flaming Hot Cheetos (red)
Beets (purple)
Guinness Beer (jet black)
Red Wine (green) I don't believe that one.
Blue Velvet Cake (bright blue)
Gold Pills/Edible Glitter

Believe it or not, it’s possible to pimp your poop out. If you’re looking to add a little bling to your bowel movements, save up $425 of your hard-earned money and buy a gold pill. It’s a capsule coated in 24k gold and filled with tiny flecks of actual gold, which your body can’t digest. The result is a sparkly GOLDEN POO log, consisting of the most valuable mineral on earth mixed with the most disgusting thing in existence, but pooping out a golden log will work wonders on your confidence level. For the more thrifty sparkling poo enthusiast, you can also pick them up in silver for a slightly lower price, and if you’re really on the outs, try some edible glitter. It’s made for cakes and cookies, but if you eat it and force it out fast enough, you could wind up with a beautiful loaf of glittery poo-fection. Just don’t try eating real glitter, because glitter is comprised if tiny sheets of metal that could severely lacerate your insides.

Read more at http://egotvonline.com/2011/04/29/7-food...LhYvCCH.99

I turned my poop yellow about a week ago.:(
http://numbertwoguide.com/askntg/yellow-poop/
(01-03-2013, 01:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You all suck. 21

Listen, girl..just be careful what you wish for..OK? You asked for bullshit....and user even told you how to make your shit dazzle. What more do you want from us?????
Clang, from that article: "if you're eating yellow frosting from a can and wondering why your poop is yellow, you're an idiot and no wonder you're eating yellow frosting from a can".

Haha!
Commando Cunt Queen
Bitch.Dramaqueen
(01-03-2013, 02:27 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Listen, girl..just be careful what you wish for..OK? You asked for bullshit....and user even told you how to make your shit dazzle. What more do you want from us?????

hah That's a valid point.
How many jews can you fit in a Volkswagen?

Ten.
Three in the back, two in the front and five in the ashtray.
(01-03-2013, 11:30 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: five in the ashtray.

Hahaha!

On occasion I am ashamed at what I find amusing. 50
I'm home with a raging case of the flu and a horrible sinus infection.
I have nothing left inside to hurl and I come in here and see this SHIT!!!

I hate you all!
(01-03-2013, 01:40 PM)username Wrote: Gold Pills/Edible Glitter

Believe it or not, it’s possible to pimp your poop out. If you’re looking to add a little bling to your bowel movements, save up $425 of your hard-earned money and buy a gold pill.

I did something similar on our New Years eve supper. I did not use the pils mentioned, I used a couple viles of gold flakes I had. There was not much weight/value in a vile because it was gold flake, but it sure did look cool when our food was served covered in gold.

Edited to add . . . No I did not take pics.
Fancy!!

Shame you didn't take pics of your gold poo. Duchess would have so enjoyed them. Smiley_emoticons_slash