Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PLEASE HELP USERNAME
Username's been a mod for about a month now, I think.

Since she never reacts strongly to personal criticism and it's kinda slow right now, I'm certain that she'd appreciate some well-meaning feedback to help her improve her posting, moderating, and general people skills.

Personally, I think that username is a fickle cold-hearted bitch who makes many a newbie scurry away in tears. She's also unfairly biased against harmless camel toes. Plus, her taste in music absolutely sucks ass.

On the plus side, she doesn't misspell words often.

You're welcome username. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Her housekeeping skills suck.

She's glued to her phone, which makes her a 21st Century Bimbo.

However, she pretends to like sports from time to time, so in my book, she's okay.
She's a box blond. 'Nuff said.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Please help HoTD, she is going around picking fights all the time.
Username likes to pretend she's a grumpy bitch but she's actually sweet at heart. Plus she's hot. Yeah she's ok.
(01-10-2013, 08:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: She's a box blond. 'Nuff said.

I knew that the blonde mane was from a bottle, but her box too? You've always got the scoop, rams. Smiley_emoticons_razz

As for my friend Ms. Pussy Galore, I like the mocking part of Mock and sometimes I disagree with people in debate. Pick that!

Her Box is blonde?
Interesting
(01-10-2013, 08:22 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:

Her Box is blonde?
Interesting

I thought she had hardwood flooring?

But, JSYK, I don't really give a fuck.

I'm all out.
(01-10-2013, 08:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Her Box is blonde?
Interesting

I'm all out.

Not one tiny little fuck to give about something that could extend your life span, like this?

[Image: big_breasts2.jpg]
User would probally appreciate it if you got Denise Milani the fuck out of her thread, even more so if her breasts are real.
(01-10-2013, 08:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Username likes to pretend she's a grumpy bitch but she's actually sweet at heart. Plus she's hot. Yeah she's ok.
She’s definitely hot Clang, but I don’t think she’s a pretender. She seems pretty straight up to me, so I believe that she’s really a grumpy bitch who occasionally has a fleeting moment of sweet-heartedness (limited to when she’s drinking or in the presence of disabled animals).

(01-10-2013, 08:41 PM)sally Wrote: User would probally appreciate it if you got Denise Milani the fuck out of her thread, even more so if her breasts are real.

Denise is for MidwestSpy, not username. She's staying firmly planted in user's thread.
(01-10-2013, 08:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 08:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Her Box is blonde?
Interesting

I'm all out.

Not one tiny little fuck to give about something that could extend your life span, like this?

[Image: big_breasts2.jpg]

If I just spent the last 15 minutes 'looking' at her, exactly how many days/months/years did I add to my life?

HotD did you know you're photo also has been known to positively affect a man's life expectancy?

Smiley_emoticons_smile
Username has the greatest ears, they whistle "when the saints come marching in" in a crosswind. But its a soothing racket.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-10-2013, 07:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Username's been a mod for about a month now, I think.

Since she never reacts strongly to personal criticism and it's kinda slow right now, I'm certain that she'd appreciate some well-meaning feedback to help her improve her posting, moderating, and general people skills.

Personally, I think that username is a fickle cold-hearted bitch who makes many a newbie scurry away in tears. She's also unfairly biased against harmless camel toes. Plus, her taste in music absolutely sucks ass.

You crazy Rastafarian wannabe. I think the hats are cutting off circulation to your already synapse challenged brain.

At least this post was 500 words or less and there's not one IMO in there.

Her Box is blonde?
Interesting

Huh?? Again? Must every post about me turn into "The Vagina Monologues"?
(01-10-2013, 09:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: Username has the greatest ears, they whistle "when the saints come marching in" in a crosswind.

Not to perpetuate things but that's not my ears.
With a clean white sock you could make a vagina puppet. 113
(01-10-2013, 09:06 PM)username Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 07:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Username's been a mod for about a month now, I think.

You crazy Rastafarian wannabe. I think the hats are cutting off circulation to your already synapse challenged brain.

At least this post was 500 words or less and there's not one IMO in there.

You talkin' to me? I can't be sure without your upward arrows pointing to my quoted post.

[Image: cool0041.gif]
(01-10-2013, 09:12 PM)username Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 09:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: Username has the greatest ears, they whistle "when the saints come marching in" in a crosswind.

Not to perpetuate things but that's not my ears.

Thats right you're Vulcan. The good thing about Vulcan women is they are logical.

Russian yeah right! hahahahahaha
Blowing-kisses heres a kiss for your big fat ass..........I gotta go now........somethings burning on the stove.