Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I DON'T LIKE THOSE FUCKERS

...in Washington. Ray Charles could see that I'm over the top when it comes to Bill & Hillary so I wouldn't read too much into my comments regarding Bill.

I've been reading about Hillary's testimony today regarding the Benghazi attack. All the people throwing their questions out there are like a pack of dogs who smell blood. It's the goddamn Hatfields & McCoys, us against them. There is no team work in Washington, none. My godson who is in grade school is a better debater than many of these grownups, he knows not to raise his voice or make snarky comments in his effort to get his point across.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I watched some of it this morning and I think she's handling it well. She got exasperated with one guy who kept pressing who knew what when...responding "really, what does it matter now" or something. Interesting too when someone brought up Iraq WMD's. we went to war over that fuck up but calling a terrorist attack the result of a protest for a few days/weeks is some major deal? Really?
Commando Cunt Queen
BTW, I think she should be testifying for the House soon (like now). That's expected to be even more testy.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2013, 03:06 PM)username Wrote: calling a terrorist attack the result of a protest for a few days/weeks is some major deal? Really?

To some of them it is, to the extent that one of them referred to it as the worst attack since 9/11. That's what he compared it to. Stupid fucker, and these are the people in charge of our country. I'm so disgusted. I wanted to use my big, heavy handbag like a friggin' baseball bat and go right upside his stupid head.

People should be scared out of their minds that some of these people hold positions of power.
The real truth is we the public will never know the truth. Those that know what the facts are will never admit them.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

I'm not sure of the full context of her response. But I can think of a few reasons it would make a difference to know what happened.

How about preventing it happening again?

How about answers to the death of a US Ambassador?

And a dozen other pertinent questions.
I love my country! I don't trust my government!
She took and has implemented every recommendation made by the independent review board to prevent it from happening again. This is just digging for dirt.

ETA: The ambassador died by a terrorist attack. There's no question of that now.
Commando Cunt Queen
While she may not think it matters now, my guess is the family of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Dougherty, and Ty Woods think real answers matter. Not packaged statements for the press, not canned speeches for returning coffins. What matters to them is how and why their boys had to die.

And it will still matter tomorrow, next year, and in a decade.

A sitting US Ambassador - her responsibility - was killed in an attack. Answers about what happened are slim to none from the administration she is part of. Of course she's going to be asked tough questions, and rightly so.

Put the political theater aside from everyone, and we should still want the answers, right?

Oops, I forgot. She's a Clinton and this is all the fault of George Bush. Nevermind.
Honestly, I think Hillary is up against politicians who are out to make a name for themselves. I'm impressed by her attempt to bring common sense to the situation, but it's impossible when these "questions" are more angled into accusations. The Senate Foreign Relations Committee is far from bipartisan. It’s obvious by their sensationalism during this hearing.

I like her response here:

It's shocking to me that an ambassador could get killed in a place like Benghazi. 78

As I said, the review board has already sifted through all this. I don't have a problem with them questioning the SOS but she's kicking ass as far as I'm concerned.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2013, 03:49 PM)Jimbone Wrote: She's a Clinton and this is all the fault of George Bush.

Such a good lil' Mocker. My heart swells with pride. 99
SC, that was the moment I was referring to. I didn't quote her accurately. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2013, 03:55 PM)username Wrote: It's shocking to me that an ambassador could get killed in a place like Benghazi. 78

I know, isn't it shocking?

I mean what kind of incompetence allows an ambassador to go to such a dangerous region of the world with virtually no security?

And then what kind of incompetence allows an ambassador to stay in such a dangerous region of the world, after denying the additional security that same ambassador asked for?

It's so shocking I think someone should answer some questions about it, right?
Also, penis.
A determined, well armed group could probably do the same at many of our embassies. The host country is supposed to provide the bulk of the security.

I don't think it doesn't bear review but I just don't agree with the brouhaha over the protest vs. terrorist confusion. It was a fuck up but in the scheme of things those words seem less than critical.

Interestingly, after the ARB completed their review and concluded that there were problems with the cables that Steven's had sent (they weren't bumped up the line) 4 people were placed on administrative leave but not fired. By law, they can't be fired but Hillary is trying to change that. I need to read up more about it but apparently their negligence wasn't somehow considered a breech of duty. Weird.
Commando Cunt Queen

I kinda snorted when Hillary got up on her high horse & basically said she didn't do those Sunday morning news programs. Those old men weren't nearly as amused as I was.

I wouldn't really want to hurt any of those geezers by hitting them with my handbag, I just want to shake 'em up & make them fly right. Some of them keep insisting this isn't political. Bullshit, I'm hearing digs.
The problem is when a film that puts Islam in a bad light or set up as a comedic play is wrong, yet the same is done with every other religion in the world and there are no repercussions. Why would the administration blame this attack on a movie when they absolutly knew it was not.
The current administration had to leave them there because if they had left or more security was added it would look like we did not trust the ability of the country we occupied to protect our people. That would have looked bad.
This and I think this diplomat knew something. But true or not it will never be discovered because the accusers are being villified. It may even be used now as a way to make Hillary look good, and everyone knows she's a bitch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Of course she's a bitch, a ball bustin' bitch. I wouldn't want her any other way & I hope like hell to be voting for her in another four years.

...but I like you waaaay more, Maggot.
hah I would vote for any woman thats not afraid to slug someone before bowing to them. Now thats a mans woman that smokes a cigar and loves John Wayne.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-23-2013, 05:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: The problem is when a film that puts Islam in a bad light or set up as a comedic play is wrong, yet the same is done with every other religion in the world and there are no repercussions.

Too true.