waaaaaaa
My dishwasher does not work. I spent 3 hrs hooking it up Monday and it has water, power and drainage. Does the pump need priming ? I don't fucking know. All I know is the damn this has failed. A service call is warranted and I just bet that pump is dead. I just wanna kick the living nuts and bolts out of it now. The_Villagers Made in Mexico pc of shit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The pump circulates water and drains the box, it is in the bottom and is thereby self priming.
What does it do? Start up at all? Let water in? If you rotate the timer what happens?
My dishwasher just broke and I had to take everything out of it and wash it by hand. I can hear the water running and it's drying the dishes, but it's not rinsing all the crap off and it's leaving water in the bottom of the dishwasher. Maybe it's clogged up with chicken bones or something.

Anyway, I really don't feel sorry for you.
(01-31-2013, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote: My dishwasher just broke and I had to take everything out of it and wash it by hand.

My worst nightmare.

(01-31-2013, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote: Anyway, I really don't feel sorry for you.

He might not have a phone and be able to pick it up to call the plumber.
(01-31-2013, 11:12 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: The pump circulates water and drains the box, it is in the bottom and is thereby self priming.
What does it do? Start up at all? Let water in? If you rotate the timer what happens?

It starts and acts like it wants water. I broke the water line to see if it was getting to the pump and have water there. Its just not getting out to the sprayer in the box. I'm thinking there is something in the line between there but that would be a manufacturing defect.
(01-31-2013, 11:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote: My dishwasher just broke and I had to take everything out of it and wash it by hand.

My worst nightmare.

(01-31-2013, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote: Anyway, I really don't feel sorry for you.

He might not have a phone and be able to pick it up to call the plumber.

[Image: ruprecht.jpg] Thanks ...both of you.
Paper plates and plastic utensils.

Or, wash by hand.

Or, pay a mexican to wash by hand.

Or, pay a hitman to take you out.

(Start with the last option and work backward.)

Every kitchen should have two dishwashers. Yup.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Cannot live without a dishwasher!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check."

"Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!" "I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.

The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled,

"Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!" To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike!"
^hahahahaaaa
I divorced my dishwasher last year.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I haven't had a dishwasher in 2 years.

Nothing wrong with washing dishes by hand, ya lazy bastards.
I don't mind it in occasion. It can be relaxing feeling the warm water and gazing out the window. But I don't have time to wash dishes all the time. Well I didn't before I was unemployed that is.
How many people's dishes are you washing? Even with 4 people's lunch and dinner dishes it only takes me about 30 minutes or less. Don't you worry about germs? Isn't 30 minutes worth the health and hygiene of your children regardless if you are working or not? You disgust me, you filthy pig.
I just thought of a great job for you that is in big demand! [Image: dancing-banana.gif] [Image: th_dancing_banana.gif]
I am paranoid, I have 2 dishwashers
(02-01-2013, 10:23 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I am paranoid, I have 2 dishwashers

You better hope they don't join a union.
(02-01-2013, 05:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: How many people's dishes are you washing? Even with 4 people's lunch and dinner dishes it only takes me about 30 minutes or less. Don't you worry about germs? Isn't 30 minutes worth the health and hygiene of your children regardless if you are working or not? You disgust me, you filthy pig.

Are you talking to me??? I don't let the dishes sit there an pile up you useless piece of shit. The dishwasher probably gets the dishes cleaner and more sanitized than I would. And if it take you 30 minutes to wash all those dishes, you are not doing a good job. I suppose getting most of the food off the dishes is good enough.

Clang don't think for one minute the fact that you wash some dishes and cook some meals that it makes up for the fact that your unemployed ass is living off your parents. At their age they want to be left alone in peace. They don't want their adult children still living at home.
(02-02-2013, 03:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 05:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: How many people's dishes are you washing? Even with 4 people's lunch and dinner dishes it only takes me about 30 minutes or less. Don't you worry about germs? Isn't 30 minutes worth the health and hygiene of your children regardless if you are working or not? You disgust me, you filthy pig.

Are you talking to me??? I don't let the dishes sit there an pile up you useless piece of shit. The dishwasher probably gets the dishes cleaner and more sanitized than I would. And if it take you 30 minutes to wash all those dishes, you are not doing a good job. I suppose getting most of the food off the dishes is good enough.

Clang don't think for one minute the fact that you wash some dishes and cook some meals that it makes up for the fact that your unemployed ass is living off your parents. At their age they want to be left alone in peace. They don't want their adult children still living at home.

Well..um...my mock seems to have backfired...*slinks away in shame*