Biker Trash
I'm bored.
If any of you Lowlifes ride,...show me what ya got...or what you did have or ever had..
me and mine
86 HD FXRS, all business
[Image: TEX3.jpg]
Hah!Excellent.Sweet lookin ride,6.Well takin care of.
74 sportster I just put back together.

[Image: Sporty007.jpg]

Reba and I running down the highway at 75mph. Reba is a 2001 FLHTC.

[Image: 8-3-08006-1.jpg]

Here is a better pic of Reba.

[Image: 10-14-08alongtheMississippiedit125r.jpg]

This is a 79 Honda 900c I built a few years ago.

[Image: 018-2.jpg]
Cool!Wrench and build and work on your own.Old Breed.Neat pics,glad you shared.Interesting to look at the bikes and what you did.I aint much of a mechanic especially on bikes but love to look at what other folks are capable of and the personality they put into their machines.Different kind of pride riding one you put together and changed up.Thats a way bigger tank on the Sporty ,aint it?
Is that a "PG" patch on the bottom right front of your Vest?
'An 6,...do I see a "Airborne" insignia above your heart?
Hell,..we gotta have more than just 3 damn Bikers in this joint?!
^
Offer more tattoo'd booby pics and lower everyones IQ by 40 points.
I went over the back of a cadillac after I rammed into the back door that was driven by an 80 yr old lady looking for the hospital that had her husband in it. She had run 2-3 stop signs before hitting me on a one way street that had no stop signs, according to the guy on the bike that watched me slide 80 ft ass over teakettle after I hit. She kept going 3 streets before she stopped because the bike hit her tire and blew it out. She never knew I hit her.

The scabs with the hair in them were the worst. This was I think 1993. The next time I rode was around 1997 and I had a real hard time going down the street and not flinching and slowing down at every intersection that I had the right of way at. I like dirt bikes now and an old buddy of mine lets me buzz around the sand pits behind his house every once in awhile. Someday I will get on again.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've owned a couple of dirtbikes - I really like the look of the older touring bikes like BMW. To-day however there is all this aerodynamic business going on it spoils the looks, I feel the same way about cars, it's like they lost their class. I wish we could have the smoothness and speed without losing everything else.

Have you all seen the URAL YAMAL limited edition? only 50 came to the USA it's at a BMW dealer in Cleveland, maybe I'll get to see it this year when I'm up that way.

[Image: yamle2.jpg]

[Image: yamle4.jpg]
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Wow,Maggot that was a serious crash!Hope you aint dealing with any of the lasting physical repercussions still.Bangups like that one can haunt you later with age.
Understand about the flinching and apprehension.I have gotten to the point where I am never really relaxed totally.Always expect anything at a intersection.Old Folks are the most dangerous and young girls.
Funny,..always thought dirt bike riding was more dangerous but never done it and Dirt bike riders think street riding is worse.I can understand the logic in both ways.
Nightowl,..never seen them or heard of them.I'm curious enough now to go look into them more..
With all the independant builders and guys who build their own,always something cool still out their to look at but I do understand some of what you are saying about factory bikes.
I have gotten to the point and age where Touring bikes are mostly my style,personally,to ride.
Love to have a few toys like FU so if the spririt moves ya for a different ride/style/attitude,...take out different bike!
1st bike.Around 1979. Chain drive.Took it to Texas.This is not the exact bike,just identical.Traded it in down there on a Yamaha XJ 1100 for trip home.

[Image: 1973YamahaTX650.jpg]
Just recently traded this one in.2007 Ultra.Waiting on snow to melt for delivery of new one.My buds called it my Granny Glide.Assholes.

[Image: TheBeast.jpg]
(02-02-2013, 11:25 AM)Misguided Wrote: Cool!Wrench and build and work on your own.Old Breed.Neat pics,glad you shared.Interesting to look at the bikes and what you did.I aint much of a mechanic especially on bikes but love to look at what other folks are capable of and the personality they put into their machines.Different kind of pride riding one you put together and changed up.Thats a way bigger tank on the Sporty ,aint it?
Is that a "PG" patch on the bottom right front of your Vest?
'An 6,...do I see a "Airborne" insignia above your heart?

Thanks for the props on my work. I have ben riding for over 40 years now and have ben wrenching for almost as long.
Yes that sporty tank is bigger. Its a fat bob dual cap and holds 4 gallons I believe.
Good eye on spoting the PGR patch!
I ride with them too,Bud...thats how I knew it..
(02-03-2013, 09:15 AM)Misguided Wrote: 1st bike.Around 1979. Chain drive.Took it to Texas.This is not the exact bike,just identical.Traded it in down there on a Yamaha XJ 1100 for trip home.

[Image: 1973YamahaTX650.jpg]

Very nice!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
My '07 Softail.

[Image: 7977075314_c497c5a116_b.jpg]
I love my country! I don't trust my government!
Nice!...bet the neighbors hear you coming and going with those pipes!Like the touch of the Ape's.
Fat tire,...looks like you like the twisties too.Got a lot of clearance there for sure,..bet you can lean that one over pretty low.. <EG>
Thanks! Although I like the lowered look, I prefer to have the clearance. Some of the roads I like are indeed twisty. Hate draggin' parts on the lean.

I've done a few performance mods....the after market cams & dyno tuning really made a difference!

Like your first Yamaha! My first was a '72 Sportster.
I love my country! I don't trust my government!
We shoulda kept 'em.First bike reminds us where we started at.At the time,had no idea how much a collectable that bike would be.I just know that when I got to Texas,my innards were so shook up by that chain drive,had to go a different route for the return trip.Seems like I have gone the route more and more of ..comfort.. in my golden years,Bud,.. plus I ride sometimes 2 up for long distances.For me,...makes the end of each day of the journey a bit more enjoyable...Still,If I had the cash I would have a Heritage or a custom Sled for the times I still have a wild hair.
After I got back from Texas,gave up riding for a number of years due to raising a family and I took too taking too many stupid chances so I took a self inflicted Haitus,to try to recover some common sense before I took myself out.
Then got back in the saddle with this one,...did'nt have it but a year or two and traded it in on the '07 to see what Harley was all about.This is another regret.Not getting a Harley Smiley_emoticons_fies).. but cutting this loose.
This was one of the bikes you had better hold onto tight when you cracked the throttle open..best way to explain it is to say that if you did'nt squeeze the tank with your knees,your hands would be the only part on that bike...you'd be horizontal and flapping like a sheet on the line.Fun ride.

[Image: UltimateSeats001.jpg]