Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ah well ...
I am still feeling sad and stunned about LadyCop. Are you?
86 112
It still sux, miss that lady
YES !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
I was going thru some of her e-mails and messages a few days ago...
Of course! I think of her often.
Very much so.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yes. The time between her diagnosis and passing was so short. It was like one minute she was here and the next, gone. Very sad.

I hear or read things (or think about the holidays) and think to myself, LC would have posted about that.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-06-2013, 12:15 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am still feeling sad and stunned about LadyCop. Are you?

Every. Single. Day.

I often hear her in my mind & I have mental conversations with her. I don't even have a problem admitting that publicly given how mockable that is. I just don't care about the opinion of others in regards to that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess,...I dont know who you were in a earlier life or Forum that I also may have been a part of but I do know you have been close with her for a long time and I just want to tell you now while I'm thinking of it that she seemed to have thought highly of you.I did not know her as well as some of you but we did have contact outside the Forum,from time to time and I got that impression that she defiantly held your friendship close to the heart.Just thought I would mention it..
(02-06-2013, 03:19 PM)Misguided Wrote: Just thought I would mention it..

I'm glad you did, I appreciated reading that. A few of her closest friends came to me after her death & said basically the same thing, it's been like getting a gift so you can imagine how much reading these things have meant to me.

LC and I didn't always get along. To say we shared an intense dislike would be an understatement. We used to fight like cats. We had a good laugh about that the past few years. We grew to love each other & my life is richer for having known her.
You two were meeeeean to me when I was new.

Commando Cunt Queen

I only treated people like I got treated when I joined. Someone told me that I better keep the real me hidden or I was going to get eaten alive. I didn't have a clue what Mock was going to be like, the only thing I knew for sure was that there were basically no rules and I thought I had finally found a place where I could fit in. I had aimlessly wandered cyberspace, I couldn't get along in a nice forum, I wasn't looking to make friends and I surely wasn't into fake tea, hugs & kisses, I only wanted to fuck off and not worry about the consequences of doing so.

I remember the night you joined, User, I think you were drunk. Hahaha. I remember when Sally & Ramsey joined too, I thought Sally was such an innocent and often felt sorry for mocking her, I thought she was like a tender flower & I used to rip Ramsey a new one almost everyday.

One day almost 3 yrs. ago LC said, let's make Mock more accessible and focus on content instead of fucking with people day after day. I was afraid to do that but I agreed and she was right. That was right around the time we agreed to not accept just anyone that wanted to be here, we didn't want Mock to be just another site that was filled with flaming all the time, we wanted smart, funny people. We took a lot of shit for that, some thought we were too big for our britches, that we were elitist, heh heh, some thought that was an insult to us, it wasn't.
I was definitely drunk and I've paid for it all this time with "username". hah
Commando Cunt Queen
I actually think your name is pretty funny User. Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I get onto some sites I try to join and I got so frustrated when they would always tell me "that username is taken" so now I'm a member of two sites where my usernames are "whatthehellainttaken" and another is "fuckuwillthiswork".
Laugh like hell every time someone questions why I choose that but it's pretty obvious to 'em all.
(02-06-2013, 12:15 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am still feeling sad and stunned about LadyCop. Are you?

Yes. It's still horrible.
I still go back and read the emails she sent to me at work, home, and on Mock. A lot of them make me laugh, and some make me think. I don't read the last ones; just because.
I thought hard of her this week, when I was going through a stressful time that I wish I could have shared with her. It reached a point when I found myself thinking " I need to send LC an email about this" and I realized I couldn't. Almost sent one to her email anyway, just to get it off my chest.
Cracker is going to come in here and kick the shit out of all of you!
Why?..