How far...
would you travel to go see a concert?

I am going to St. Louis at the end of June to see a show. Kansas City is about 4 hours from St. Louis, and that would be the farthest I have ever gone.

How about you?
(02-10-2013, 08:01 PM)nrkerr Wrote: would you travel to go see a concert?

I used to go to another country.

Two hours is the furthest I've traveled. It would have to be very special to travel any further.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1.5-2 hours away is the farthest I've gone.
A couple hours. And them I would get a room and stay over.

Who you going to see N?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Nickelback?

They could park their tour bus in my backyard, set up their soundstage and I wouldn't want to leave the office to go watch.
(None of this would ever happen of course as my neighbor would call in a noise complaint as soon as they began their air check.)
Not sure I want to say...I will get "mocked" so bad.

Fuck it, here goes.

New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees, and Boyz II Men.

I love them, and I didn't get to see them back in the day.
Snicker

Although, I have always thought Nick Lachay was hot.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
2 hrs
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-10-2013, 09:19 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Not sure I want to say...I will get "mocked" so bad.

Fuck it, here goes.

If it makes you feel better, I like NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Carly Rae Jepsen, Hanson, Spice Girls, and One Direction.
(02-10-2013, 09:19 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Not sure I want to say...I will get "mocked" so bad.

Fuck it, here goes.

You realize, they were secretly the same four boys?
(02-11-2013, 01:40 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

Fuck it, here goes.

Well, if that is the case...can you explain where the fifth member of NKOTB came from?
Give me just one night and I'd travel step by step to the end of the road for that summer concert.

Not really.

Depends on the concert; for some I'd travel anywhere and make a vacation out of it if I had the opportunity.

Mostly, I just wait till a band that I really like is playing locally (about 20 minutes by cab each way).
I travelled interstate to see Glen Campbell.
The farthest I've gone for a concert was 2.5 hours away in Indy to see the Eagles. We have an outdoor concert theater about 2 hrs away I go to a lot. Seen Ozfest there 2 times, Roger Waters, Tom Petty and Bob Seger. I drove a whole 10 minutes last night for a Journey, Loverboy and Night Ranger concert....flashback to the 80s.
I saw ZZ Top and Dire Straits in Drammen, Norway, and Huey Lewis & The News in Lillehammer, Norway.
(02-11-2013, 02:31 AM)nrkerr Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 01:40 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

Fuck it, here goes.

Well, if that is the case...can you explain where the fifth member of NKOTB came from?

Ok, I see you poked a hole in my theory.

Boy bands & Glen Campbell Russian
(02-12-2013, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I can understand your feelings about boy bands...I don't even know who Glen Campbell is. I wanted to see these bands as a teenager, but I didn't get to, that's why I am going now. I listen to all kinds of music. I listen to everything from country to metal, classical to hip hop. Even the 80's...rarely is there a song on the radio that I don't know the words to.
(02-12-2013, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Shhhh...you don't want to hurt their feelings
(02-13-2013, 04:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Shhhh...you don't want to hurt their feelings

What about mine? [Image: crying.gif]