Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
North Korea
(Reuters) - North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday in defiance of U.N. resolutions, drawing condemnation from around the world, including from its only major ally, China, which summoned the North Korean ambassador to protest.

Well, I think the clock has officially started ticking on them. Could this be the next War we get involved in? And are they truly a threat to the U.S.A. as they claim? There recent threats to the U.S. and now an alleged nuclear test has me weary of them. Will Obama get ballsy and push for sanctions on an already impoverished/brainwashed people; just to punish their government ruler? Hell, they managed to piss off China this time!
No. He'll just warn them again. Because he's a suck Commander in Chief. People used to not fuck with us because we would protect and defend our own. He can't bothered with all that. This is his number one priority: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/insta...ack/nWMf9/

Because they are so helpless and shit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
If you lay with dogs you get fleas.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-12-2013, 06:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: If you lay with dogs you get fleas.

And they eat them.......
They never tell you about the guy that died lighting the fuse.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.