Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I had no idea
That something like this was allowed and condoned in this country. This is severely fucked up. Any parent that allows this to happen to their kid needs to have the same treatment.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Court ordered? Did I hear that correctly?

I think there are probably many fucked up things going on that the public has no idea about. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
always has been, always will be...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

10 times the typical stun gun shock.

OMFG. That is so wrong. The one girl, Rachel, is clearly mentally and physically not all there...you're going to shock the retard?

Jesus Christ. Shut that place down.
Commando Cunt Queen
This is what happens when you have people like Aussie working in the mental health field.
Feed 'em Vegemite, that'll sort 'em out.
Vegimite is good, but not that good.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sally told us about vegimite. It sounds disgusting. Diiiiiiiisgusting. She gave a very good description.
Well I love marmite and vegimite is just as good, ate it everyday in Australia for months and months.

I wonder what it tastes like on toe nail chips.
Commando Cunt Queen

Aussie likes it too. I wasn't dissin' your taste. I figured it was a regional thing, something people there probably grew up eating.
(02-23-2013, 06:45 PM)username Wrote: I wonder what it tastes like on toe nail chips.

[Image: slap.gif]
They sent an entire army to war on it blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vegemite is already beefy and salty, so I think if you ate it off Esad's toenail you would get even more complex flavor with notes of mushroom and ass.
[Image: and-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day-cat.jpg]

(02-23-2013, 08:44 PM)sally Wrote: Vegemite is already beefy and salty, so I think if you ate it off Esad's toenail you would get even more complex flavor with notes of mushroom and ass.

Hahaha!!!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-23-2013, 08:44 PM)sally Wrote: Vegemite is already beefy and salty, so I think if you ate it off Esad's toenail you would get even more complex flavor with notes of mushroom and ass.

x2 funny.
Commando Cunt Queen
Sally is Sally................hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.