Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
KITCHEN GADGETS

Is there one thing in your kitchen that you couldn't live without? A gadget, an appliance, a utensil?

I couldn't come up with one damn thing. I only want to look at my pretty kitchen, not use it. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have The Gridler that I use a lot. And my Keurig. But the dishwasher is the "gadget" I can't live without. Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

The coffeemaker! That's what I couldn't live without...I say as I sit here jacked the hell up on caffeine.
Mine would be my blender. I looove my protein shakes and smoothies. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Not much in there I couldn't live without. Sure is a lot of stuff in there that makes life pleasant.
The Keurig sure is nice for that one cup I need to get out of the house in the am.
If my axe disappeared I would be lost. And the coffee maker.

Kitchen axe
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Damn. Who knew. I had no idea there was such a thing.

What do you cut with that?
(03-02-2013, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Intruders?

What would you do if you had an intruder?
After I screamed like a little girl I would use my kitchen axe to cut a bitch.

Hahaha
You mean everyone doesbn't have a selection of Axes and Hatchets and Tomahawks?
Who Knew?
(03-02-2013, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You can cut off their tails instead of using a carving knife, make black bird pie, chop up fish heads for stew, threaten unsurpers, tons of stuff! And what a job it does on those pesky hard to open soda bottles.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-01-2013, 10:13 AM)JsMom Wrote: Mine would be my blender. I looove my protein shakes and smoothies. Smiley_emoticons_smile

How are you doing with your new healthier lifestyle? Feeling better? Looking better? Most people only last a few weeks, you seem to be sticking with it.

I think I'm going to buy an electric skillet or griddle. I haven't had one for years. But they take up a lot of space, so maybe not.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I like my coffee maker and food processor the best. I have a cooktop with a griddle and grill, but man is that thing a pain in the ass to clean. I'm not buying another one when it finally takes a shit, I'll do my grilling outside like a normal person. I wouldn't mind one with just a griddle, however, because you can cook bacon, grilled cheese and pancakes for a crowd.
(03-02-2013, 06:11 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-01-2013, 10:13 AM)JsMom Wrote: Mine would be my blender. I looove my protein shakes and smoothies. Smiley_emoticons_smile

How are you doing with your new healthier lifestyle? Feeling better? Looking better? Most people only last a few weeks, you seem to be sticking with it.

I think I'm going to buy an electric skillet or griddle. I haven't had one for years. But they take up a lot of space, so maybe not.

I have hit a few bumps along the way but I am still hanging in there.
Good for you. Find something you can live with so it isn't a PITA.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Lookit Cracked being all encouraging and shit.