Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PERSONAL BOUNDARIES

Do you have any online?

This is topical to Mock. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, I do.
I do as well. Just because you can say anything here, doesn't mean you should.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Personal boundaries online means you keep your personal shit to yourself, unless you want to be called out for it, no matter what the subject is...no matter what kind of forum you're on.

People who spew their troubles and torments all over the internet deserve the attention they are seeking, good or bad.
My comment was about my own behavior and comments on what people post here. You all can say what you want in response to what others post here. It's your conscience and what level you are comfortable with. This is directed at the general you. Not one person in particular.
(03-06-2013, 10:15 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Personal boundaries online means you keep your personal shit to yourself, unless you want to be called out for it, no matter what the subject is...no matter what kind of forum you're on.

People who spew their troubles and torments all over the internet deserve the attention they are seeking, good or bad.

I agree. I don't like to "vent" about my personal life online. I like to use online as an escape. People here, or anywhere online, don't want to know about my problems and I don't really want to know about theirs. Having a conversation or argument about a topic, sure. I have no problem with people asking for advice if it's needed, but coming in day after day complaining about the same issues, that's unnecessary.

Sharing about my pregnancy was on the border for my boundaries. I went back and forth about it. I'm not regretting it so far. But you also won't find me in here complaining about it, yet Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-06-2013, 08:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I do as well. Just because you can say anything here, doesn't mean you should.

Wait . . . you said "anything".

I thought you were just saying that you . . . nevermind.

Please lemme know your boundries.

I'll be sure and put them on my list of "Do Not Mock" topics.
I don't like messing too much with some of our elderly members. I respect the fact that they're participating in a place like Mock in their golden years. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Other than that, I firmly believe that anything I say can and will be used against me and I'm okay with that.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-06-2013, 12:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 08:47 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I do as well. Just because you can say anything here, doesn't mean you should.

Wait . . . you said "anything".

I thought you were just saying that you . . . nevermind.

Please lemme know your boundries.

I'll be sure and put them on my list of "Do Not Mock" topics.

I'm not telling YOU what you can or can't say. There are just some things I won't say. You can do want you want. If people think what you say is douchey and you don't care, so be it.
(03-06-2013, 12:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If people think what you say is douchey and you don't care, so be it.

I would hope they have the stones to post it rather than think it.

Thinking without posting is sooo douchey.

Posting without thinking is sooo Aussie.

I only post in Mock these days but back when I was posting on other sites I never had a filter. I'd use whatever I knew about you to push your buttons, my only intent was to get an emotional reaction. I thought it was big fun to get someone to lose their composure. That sounds dumb & juvenile to me now but I'd probably do it again if I'm ever in the position to do so.
(03-06-2013, 12:55 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 12:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If people think what you say is douchey and you don't care, so be it.

I would hope they have the stones to post it rather than think it.

Thinking without posting is sooo douchey.

Posting without thinking is sooo Aussie.

I wound tell you it's douchey. But after awhile it gets old.

Aussie....snort
I wouldn't mock anyones kid, if you had cancer I wouldn't say I hope you die soon, I wouldn't tell a pregnant woman I'd like to hang her buy a tree and squirt Drano up her ass, that kind of stuff. Other than that everything else goes, the elderly included. Especially the elderly.
(03-06-2013, 01:07 PM)sally Wrote: hang her buy a tree and squirt Drano up her ass

You know who I think of when I read that, don't you. That demented fuck has got to be the biggest black cloud that ever hovered over Mock.
(03-06-2013, 01:07 PM)sally Wrote: . . . if you had cancer I wouldn't say I hope you die soon . . .

Of course not.

You'd want it to be long and painful! hah
With the exception of some savage ego-damaging salad and place setting mockery, I've haven't read any posts lately that could clearly drive a poster to reach for the razor blade.

I used to have personal boundaries, till Midwest Spy enlightened me...
(03-06-2013, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 01:07 PM)sally Wrote: hang her buy a tree and squirt Drano up her ass

You know who I think of when I read that, don't you. That demented fuck has got to be the biggest black cloud that ever hovered over Mock.

He was a weirdo, but I thought he was entertaining nonetheless.
(03-06-2013, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Cracker? hah
(03-06-2013, 01:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Cracker? hah

If it came down to pushing and shoving . . . I'm bettin' Cracker would use the crystals . . . not the liquid.

Yeah..what she said. I would never express any racial or other stereotypes. Due to my work I wouuld never tolerate dissing people who are disabled.
Most else is fair game.