Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whup somebodys ass
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/phot...=2&theater
That's funny stuff.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

yee-haw! Funny stuff. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Video is a bit for shit but surely you guys have one of those days,or weeks,or months... where you really feel it just may be time to snap and just whup the next dipshit that torments ya or finally bust up side the head the asshole that you have just been holding back from grabbing ahold of for so long?
This is that very moment where that stupid video takes me and why I find it so damn funny.Right there at that moment where your about to say..." I took all I can stand and I cant stands no mo!" 45
Taz
I stalk the house when I don't get outside enough. It's time for spring (or to bust a nut if you have them). Sun is out today, fucking finally, heading out to do pre-emergent stuff. May actually try to figure out how to change the oil in the mower this year...

You can take it out on me if you want (just Misguided, not the rest of you assholes). I can take it. We can even still be friends after.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hah! I sure aint getting into your shit.You never forget and you got too much dirt on me too.
Finally, a man with some sense!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The years have given me some Wisdom,...'tis true...
I usually just undo the oil cap and put the mower upside down over a mole hole or something.
(03-10-2013, 06:33 PM)Misguided Wrote: The years have given me some Wisdom,...'tis true...

[Image: UntitFFFF.jpg]
ZORRO! how the hell are you, you freaking dork. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Hi Maggot. Doing great. Cosmo and I have returned from the southern beaches to a wonderful sunny day in the great north. How are you?

Cheers
[Image: GEDC0029.jpg]
"I don't travel well"
Living the life.......Living the dream. Sucking the life out of trees. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-10-2013, 10:17 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 06:33 PM)Misguided Wrote: The years have given me some Wisdom,...'tis true...

Heh,heh,heh,..hope you aint actually got that hanging in your house!
Gotdamn...it's one of those days! I want to whup everybodys ass today...grrrr
(03-11-2013, 09:32 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Gotdamn...it's one of those days!

They suck so bad. I'd actually pay to never have one again.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-11-2013, 09:32 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Gotdamn...it's one of those days! I want to whup everybodys ass today...grrrr

Yesterday and today for me.

Employees, internet provider, answering service...nothing's working as committed...79..well, except the overused coffee maker and stepper. At least there's that.
(03-12-2013, 06:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 09:32 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Gotdamn...it's one of those days! I want to whup everybodys ass today...grrrr

Yesterday and today for me.

Employees, internet provider, answering service...nothing's working as committed...79..well, except the overused coffee maker and stepper. At least there's that.

Today was much better.

I can only remember 2 times when I wanted to palm somebodys snout up into their brain cavity...the sound of one womans voice sets me off in my mind.
(03-11-2013, 06:54 AM)Misguided Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 10:17 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

Heh,heh,heh,..hope you aint actually got that hanging in your house!

Hi Misguided,
It's in the summer cottage. It's my brother's favorite fixture. Sometimes when he smokes he stares at it for hours. He says it makes great shadows on the walls. It's the only thing in that room besides his mattress.
Heh,heh,heh...yeah bet it would throw a wild shadow but would have to make a man feel pretty,....uh....inadequate compared to it,..'specially if a lady friend has her hopes up on something similar in size...