DENIM

Do you own a jean jacket?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes I do. Haven't worn it a while though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No, I think they're uncomfortable. I do have enough Levi's that I think I should own the company.
I think I have two and I have no idea why. I don't remember ever wearing either and I have no plans to wear one in the future.

Note to self: clean out closets.
Commando Cunt Queen
In one of the fall issues of Glamour it said they are making a comeback.
No, I'm not into wearing jean jackets.
(03-12-2013, 02:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: In one of the fall issues of Glamour it said they are making a comeback.

Why does it not surprise me that you still read that shit.

I bet you'll start wearing a jean jacket now since Glamour mag said it's okay.

I think jean jackets might rank up there with scrunchies. *shudders*
(03-12-2013, 03:57 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 02:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: In one of the fall issues of Glamour it said they are making a comeback.

I admit I am a magazine whore. Cosmo, Shape, gossip rags, cooking mags. I read most of then in line at the store.

If you wanna mock me for that, go ahead.
(03-12-2013, 04:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 03:57 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I admit I am a magazine whore. Cosmo, Shape, gossip rags, cooking mags. I read most of then in line at the store.

If you wanna mock me for that, go ahead.

Umm...I just did.

And I'll do it again. You, and people like you are what keeps stupid shit in the media about dumb celebrities. You probably went into morning when Whitney Houston died.

Pat yourself on the back for being part of the dumbing down of America.
(03-12-2013, 04:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You, and people like you are what keeps stupid shit in the media about dumb celebrities.

It's hard to even listen to a basic newscast anymore because of that bullshit. I've never considered anything in the entertainment industry "news", at least not the kind of news I'm interested in. I wouldn't even know who a lot of celebrities were if their antics didn't make the nightly news. I think most of them are as mock worthy as anything I've ever seen.
Are you trying to chase all the men off the board? Because I can only see MS replying to this. Maybe Maggot if he's high and has a story about porking some fat chick...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-12-2013, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 04:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You, and people like you are what keeps stupid shit in the media about dumb celebrities.

It's hard to even listen to a basic newscast anymore because of that bullshit. I've never considered anything in the entertainment industry "news", at least not the kind of news I'm interested in. I wouldn't even know who a lot of celebrities were if their antics didn't make the nightly news. I think most of them are as mock worthy as anything I've ever seen.

Just talk to Ramsey...she'll keep you in the celebrity "loop"...Sarcastic

She's probably gearing up for the next awards show as I type.
Our state Health minister wore a denim jacket whilst being interviewed on the news once, I was horrified.
(03-12-2013, 04:51 PM)Cracker Wrote: Are you trying to chase all the men off the board?

Ha! No...if anything was going to chase them off it would have been when "menstruation" was on the front page of Mock. Smiley_emoticons_wink
*spits on sidewalk*
Commando Cunt Queen

*adjusts balls*
I have a couple of jean jackets from way back that I still throw on occasionally if I'm just running or walking around. They're great over tie-dyed tube tops and match nicely with some of my skorts.

No scrunchies though, ever.

(The jackets part is true.)
*tweets dick shot*
Commando Cunt Queen

*farts*