FROM CRAIG'S LIST

*snicker*

I'd laugh if this were done to a woman too so don't be thinking I'm man bashing, I'm not.

[Image: 2013-03-13-cheatinghusband.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Love it!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I was going to say this was fake, but it actually happened:

http://www.globaltvbc.com/white+rock+wom...story.html
Can't imagine why he'd want to leave such a prize.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

While I do think it's funny, I also think it's crass to put your personal biz out there as public fodder.
Did you ever think Don that this dude us just an asshole and his wide just got fed up with his shit?
(03-15-2013, 02:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Did you ever think Don that this dude us just an asshole and his wide just got fed up with his shit?

hah WTF, Ramsey?
Commando Cunt Queen
He fucked someone else.
Ramsey's fingers must be like pudgy sausage links.
Shut up mr bone. I can't type on my iPhone.

Mr. Bone, did you ever imagine women would be calling you Mr. Bone?
(03-15-2013, 03:36 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Ramsey's fingers must be like pudgy sausage links.

I think it was a Freudian double slip. She only tells the truth when she's not trying.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-15-2013, 03:36 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Ramsey's fingers must be like pudgy sausage links.

I DO have super fat fingers. And I like to spray Cheeze Whiz on them and lick it off.

Hahaha! Jeezus, whatta visual.
(03-15-2013, 03:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Shut up mr bone. I can't type.

Fixed.

(03-15-2013, 03:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Mr. Bone, did you ever imagine women would be calling you Mr. Bone?

Well, it is my last name after all. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-15-2013, 02:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Did you ever think Don that this dude us just an asshole and his wide just got fed up with his shit?

Kinda sounds like it was the other way around. He didn't burn any of her stuff, and from what she said she didn't like his skills with sex anyway so finding another partner was doing her a favor. Plus she's a drunk and a vindictive bitch. If I was that guy I'd laugh when I came back, call the cops and have her arrested for destruction of property then use her erratic behavior to prove she was unfit and unstable. Then I'd tell her that even losing all my shit, I was still gonna wake up better off than if I was still married to her.
It actually sounds like she caught him cheating and has had it. I would never behave as she did but I can see why she would.
I bought a whole roll around tool box like that once, almost got the 80 corvette too but didn't have enough cash. Fuck him, You go out on a limb like that and do somebody wrong, don't bitch because they got some payback
I just laugh at bitches who think it's okay to go insane like that and act like a two year old tantrumming, and in the same breath wonder why he took a powder. Crazy bitch is crazy, and he's better off clear of that.
Maybe it was a clever marketing ploy.

It is definitely tacky to put your business out there in the street, literally.