DICK CHENEY

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has no regrets about the War in Iraq and would do it again 'in a minute' in a new documentary which airs tonight - days before the 10th anniversary of the U.S. led invasion.

In the film entitled The World According to Dick Cheney, Cheney says he 'feels good about' the U.S. led action which has cost the lives of 4,488 U.S. armed service members and 134,000 Iraqi civilians.

He also defends the use of torture in the wake of 911 including the controversial technique of simulated drowning or water-boarding in the Showtime film.

The two-hour documentary will be aired on Showtime at 9pm ET tonight.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10 years and not much has changed.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
sniped:

NEW YORK, March 14 (Reuters) - The U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest, a study released on Thursday said.....

FEW GAINS

The report concluded the United States gained little from the war while Iraq was traumatized by it. The war reinvigorated radical Islamist militants in the region, set back women's rights, and weakened an already precarious healthcare system, the report said. Meanwhile, the $212 billion reconstruction effort was largely a failure with most of that money spent on security or lost to waste and fraud, it said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14...75493.html

Dick Cheney is an idiot.
Commando Cunt Queen
People who get their view of the world from the Huffington Post are idiots.

You people have short fucking memories because it didn't cost you anything.

Just consider yourselves lucky and go back to whatever stupid shit you were doing before.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-16-2013, 12:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: People who get their view of the world from the Huffington Post are idiots.

This is coming from the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction report.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory...s-18663079

For Cheney to blithely say he'd do it again in a minute just demonstrates, once again, that he's an arrogant, egotistical, prick. I think very few people in the administration at the time would make that same statement without caveats.
Commando Cunt Queen
C'mon towel heads, where the fuck is our oil bitches!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-16-2013, 02:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: C'mon towel heads, where the fuck is our oil bitches!!

That was part of the "hindsight is 20/20" in the report. They concluded that we should have loaned Iraq some of the money instead of outright giving it to them.

Ya' think?
Commando Cunt Queen
I have no clue why we fucked with them. Iraq and Iran was busy killing each other anyways.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Every time I read, Cheney says he 'feels good about' the U.S. led action which has cost the lives of 4,488 U.S. armed service members and 134,000 Iraqi civilians, I want to fuck him up.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-16-2013, 02:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Every time I read, Cheney says he 'feels good about' the U.S. led action which has cost the lives of 4,488 U.S. armed service members and 134,000 Iraqi civilians, I want to fuck him up.

Resist the urge, Duchess.

Rumor has it, Harry Whittington confronted Dick regarding that very topic back in 2006. It blew up in his face.
Look at it like this: there are lot fewer dune coons running around out there
(03-16-2013, 12:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: People who get their view of the world from the Huffington Post are idiots.

You people have short fucking memories because it didn't cost you anything.

Just consider yourselves lucky and go back to whatever stupid shit you were doing before.

How is it you know it didn't cost anyone here anything? Why is it you are always the only one allowed to grieve or that suffered a loss? Get off your freakin high horse. You are seriously the most bitter person on here. WTF is wrong with you?

I just earned myself another Cracker novella on how stupid and fat I am and how fabulous she is. SSDD.
(03-16-2013, 04:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: How is it you know it didn't cost anyone here anything?

Okay . . . I'll bite.

What did it cost you?
(03-17-2013, 12:15 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 04:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: How is it you know it didn't cost anyone here anything?

Okay . . . I'll bite.

What did it cost you?

I wasn't referring to myself. I wouldn't go into details here if I were. It just irks me that she acts like the only one that has suffered a loss. However, I've come to expect it.
(03-17-2013, 12:22 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I wasn't referring to myself. It just irks me that she acts like the only one that has suffered a loss. However, I've come to expect it.

I really didn't think you were referring to yourself.

Honest.

I know of two Mock members who suffered losses . . . one of these members IRL.

I could give a tinker's damn what Cheney says or doesn't say.

They'd be just as dead the next time around.

I'm pissed that the whole "War for Oil" crowd was wrong.

For 2 buck a gallon gas, I'd gladly accept 20K US soldiers killed.

Maybe 30K.
I like how the cows try to drag everyone else into their drama. Cows do that. I'm sure the men laugh. And sally. She's kind of a man.

I posted fourth so even the idiots can assume I was addressing the three previous posters. You know, the ones who give Cheney shit but forget their liberal vice president was a huge proponent for war in 2002. He just lies about it now. You think that works for you, too, ramsey. It doesn't. Some people remember. I also remember Obama really wasn't ready to have our troops out of Iraq but he sucks so bad at foreign policy that he had to pull them out. He created the fucking mess with Iran in the process and fucked the chances for the powerless in Iraq. Maybe the Huffington Post will tell you about that some time.

I just wanted you to know that other people think y'all are retarded housewives when you spit out whatever opinion is trending on your entertainment "news" site and claim as your own heartfelt doctrine. You never had to seriously sit down and think about why the war happened and if it was truly worth the effort. Like I said, it didn't cost you anything. It's just chatter to you.

We are making war noises again, not sure what the fuck you're going to do without a Bush to blame. Georgia lost seven soldiers this week in Afghanistan, guess that shit isn't over yet either.

Now tell me what hasn't changed in the last ten years, fucking retard.

(03-17-2013, 02:48 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm pissed that the whole "War for Oil" crowd was wrong.

They still haven't given up that ghost.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Your religion doesn't cost you anything, either, rams. You would fuck anything that looked your way and couldn't move away fast enough but are still willing to beg for prayers when you want something.

Most Americans suck now. They have stupid fucking ideas fed to them that they accept blindly. They can't justify any of it without checking with Facebook first. Most people have no idea why they think the way they do. And they don't even fucking care. As long as they have their immediate needs met, they're good. Not exactly a purpose-driven life.
Here, learn something: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...itias.html

Now try to pretend you care they are killing thousands of their own people over there. And don't pretend you would try to stop it. Because you wouldn't. You would just bitch about some American who did.
Cracker, you know nothing how my political stance as I have never duscussed it here. I must not be too stupid though as I managed to graduate from college with 3.8 GPA while working full time, getting married and having a baby.

You are entitled to your opinion on this war as am I. They might not be as different as you think.
(03-17-2013, 03:23 AM)Cracker Wrote: Here, learn something: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...itias.html

Now try to pretend you care they are killing thousands of their own people over there. And don't pretend you would try to stop it. Because you wouldn't. You would just bitch about some American who did.

Assad is doing far worse. Let's invade Syria!

Everyone was pretty much "for" invading Iraq based on the information presented at the time.
Commando Cunt Queen