Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Test Drive

hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I saw that the other day. It's real. The owner of the dealership said that guy is one of their salespeople and supposedly he didn't know what was going to happen. If so, they're lucky he didn't have a damn heart attack.
Commando Cunt Queen
Now THAT was some funny shit
Funny but they ARE lucky the dude didn't have a stroke.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It would appear that the "Pucker Factor" on that test drive was quite high for the poor guy!
Well,...he's famous now.Should get a few more sales out of that and it seems clear his Ticker is in good shape and it probly cleared out any obstructions out of his circulatory system...
Heh,heh,heh...

I wouldn't have laughed & thought it was an amusing prank. I would have gotten out of that car & nailed him right square in the balls.
(03-16-2013, 04:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wouldn't have laughed & thought it was an amusing prank. I would have gotten out of that car & nailed him right square in the balls.

I haven't watched the version posted here but in one, they show the salesman getting out of the car after and he was pissed! He's yelling at everyone to call the cops before they tell him it was a prank.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-16-2013, 05:13 PM)username Wrote: they show the salesman getting out of the car after and he was pissed! He's yelling at everyone to call the cops before they tell him it was a prank.

He was pissed. I saw Jeff jump out of the car after him trying to tell him it was a prank/joke/whatever and peeling off the fake 'stache. I would have been out of my mind scared & probably sobbing. Muthafucka! Taz
(03-16-2013, 04:21 PM)username Wrote: I saw that the other day. It's real. The owner of the dealership said that guy is one of their salespeople and supposedly he didn't know what was going to happen. If so, they're lucky he didn't have a damn heart attack.

I'm pretty sure they didn't make fifth generation Camaros available until 2010. I know this because my retarded ex ran over himself with his one day in his driveway. I know, I sound like ramsey, but that is funny as fuck. He bought it to be a dick because I sold my '69 to pay attorneys. Then his ran over him. Laughed my ass off. Carma. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I have to agree your ex getting run over by his own car is pretty funny.

I love that she called it "carma". Hahaha.
I'm an ungracious bitch sometimes. I couldn't even feign concern over that one.

If you ever run over yourself with your car, don't call me. I just won't be nice about it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Just wondering Cracker,..how the fuck did he run over himself?! Did he have his gottdamn foot out the door while moving in reverse or something and the tire snagged his foot and dragged him outta the car?I'm just trying to figger out how he pulled that off?...
(03-17-2013, 05:47 PM)Misguided Wrote: Just wondering Cracker,..how the fuck did he run over himself?! Did he have his gottdamn foot out the door while moving in reverse or something and the tire snagged his foot and dragged him outta the car?I'm just trying to figger out how he pulled that off?...

You'd be amazed at how often that happens. When people would tell me their version of that story and how they were injured I had to hold back from laughing. People forgetting to put it in park or falling out of the car while in gear. Idiots
(03-17-2013, 06:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote: People forgetting to put it in park

This, IIRC, and being too lazy to walk up the driveway to check the mail. I think the mirror caught him and drug him under. Probably didn't feel a thing, drugged out of his mind most of the time.
Misguided, the Test Drive was a blast!! hahhah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I woke up one morning over 25 yrs ago, when I lived in the Trailer Park (the only place that self sufficient 20 yr olds could buy their home and afford it back then lOL), waking up to see the neighbor's brand new Toyota Celica sitting on the tongue of her trailer. Seems she had too much to drink the night before, forgot to put the emergency brake on and woke up the next morning to see the same as me.

BTW this was filmed about 45 miles from where I live----in nascar country. And I noticed the 09 sticker on the car too...... I think it was half real and more than half fake.