SLAVERY

I couldn't ask this in the crime forum -

Cracker, you made this comment in another thread, "the discussion will turn to slavery and any good intentions vanish". What are they saying about slavery? Are they using that as some kind of excuse or as a reasoning for the state of their life now?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Many black people still feel oppressed and victimized and they still trace it back to slavery. I said it in the other thread, they're their own worst enemy.

If you feel like a victim, you are.
Commando Cunt Queen
They feel they are still owed something. Not all black folks, but many. More than half. Way more than half.

They also blame slavery for how fucked up most black-run African countries are now. They get pissy when you bring up AIDS and starvation and think of a way to pin it on American slaveholders even though it was the Brits, Dutch, and Spanish who ran the slave trade. We just bought them, the others ran SlaveMart. Every now and then someone will bring up the fact that Asians and Muslims own a thriving slave business now but that doesn't fit the poor-me agenda and it gets discounted.

From Topix:

Ben Yisreal (the black jew thing still cracks me up)
"400 year of abuse, which started in slaverydays we doing what we was taught, cu the bullshit, slavery installed Violence in us,ok we never got no counsling after slavery, ok that anger pass down, that voilance pass down, now whites afected by it, now its bad, long ass we hurt each other it never bad in they eyes, now its spreading out our community's into theirs now its bad, an evil,while the kids got anger because its passed down in the GEN, they same way we was AFRAID ON PLANTATION< an that was handed DOWN, well this ANGER IS HANDED DOWN NOW, an one day its gone have the Heart to say PAY UP WHITE MAN YOU OWE US, an the reason we anger is because of you!! SEE how that work, we needs land we control so then we can put that anger fire out thats in us "

"our kids mad they daddy aint got nothing, they heard bout slavery, they smart, they telling the world, its gone be a fight, because if kids mad they kids gone be mad an we stating to put it together! " damn we was kidnap, they turn everybody loose with nothing, ok that aint changed, yea they sat go to school, school aint feeding the whites, they owe 16 trillion, an we didnt enjoy non of it, cause what they give away free they give to all, ok we suffer from what happen to us, you devils cant change that, it has to be fixed, an our kids saying, they tired, yes we doing this to self but its spreading slowly but showily, its spreading an us because of you whites from the beginning that KIDNAP ya;ll did to us, while its got to be some kind of consequences, ok WE need land thats gone help, change everything around "

"white peoples got to be stone crazy if they think they fixing to get away because of slavery, them kids getting use to VIOLENCE of whats fixing to go down,you peoples living in a dream land, everything bout us is connected to what happen to us, T,V just got you thinking bout something else, ok we aint for got, its in our SUBCONSCIOUS mind, they try an make us think its all good we see the un evenness, we knows where you whites wealth come from an IT WASNT BO HARD WORK, we kows your peoples wealth came off our back an you want us to stay undr you. oir kids see this, they aint telling you this, but if you set down an talk to the youth an you ask them about slavery an do they owe us an see where it go they gone run it down to you, then go play ball as if nothing was said, ok thats ALL the black youth, they knows whites living off stolen MONEY, thats another reason we dont respect shit, because we knows whites stole everything, ok all this SUBCONSCIOUS now, ok we act this out in different ways thru out our life, Mad on inside because of what was down, an we knows NO BODY care, so we getting ready for whats got to COME bpay back for slavery, thats only way we gone change our give us our DO land, an start with west africa, "

I like the part about how the whites owe the 16 trillion debt. Not all Americans, just the white parts. And we haven't had slaves for awhile, although I think the Section 8 people should cut my grass and take out the trash on Thursdays.

I'm willing to give up a few states to make this man's dreams come true. Any states that start with an "I" can be the first to go. I know I'm sacrificing Iowa, but it is for the greater good.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
That's not an uncommon stance, btw, just one of the funnier ones. The educated black man and woman ones aren't as funny. They state the same thing, just less colorful.

I would like to remind black people the South was decimated after the Civil War. The plantation owners lost their wealth and the land was divided or destroyed. The North did everything they could to punish the secessionists. The rich people after the war were the carpet-bagging Northerners.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-17-2013, 04:26 PM)Cracker Wrote: "our kids mad they daddy aint got nothing, "

Wow. They attribute that to something that happened in another time, a time before daddy was even born.

I always wonder why mothers & fathers wouldn't nip that train of thought in the bud.
I blame the liberal North for that shit. Y'all should have nipped it in the bud.

If you don't live around a large black population you don't have a real idea of race relations. This shit isn't over. It will never be over until white people tell them to STFU and do better. And until they tell themselves to STFU and do better.

Black people want segregation as much as white people but they keep shitting in their own communities until it isn't safe to live there then they come shit in ours. It's a huge problem. And everybody knows it. And we just keep feeding the fuckers while they sit around and bitch and reproduce and be violent.

I don't see the end in sight. I just don't. It has crippled our nation. It is the reason we can't balance a budget or be proud of what we are now. We are enslaved to lazy ass black people and white trash.

I'm pretty tired of it. They take more and more from working people to pay for the fucking whiners. Something has to change and it is going to have to be the retarded white liberals because it sure as fuck isn't going to be the people who live off the hard work of others.
(03-17-2013, 04:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: Y'all should have nipped it in the bud.

No. It's a parents responsibility to instill a sense of responsibility & self worth into their children not encourage entitlement. I don't accept any responsibility for those people, their poor choices or their worthless way of life. I don't owe them anything & neither does anyone else, it's ridiculous for them to presume someone does. These people complaining now are generations removed from slavery, there are probably some who don't even have slaves as ancestors.
I see it as a systemic problem vs. a liberal or conservative approach. Put a Republican governor in a state with a large Hispanic population and they'll vote for the Dream Act. I imagine that politicians in both parties pander to blacks in districts with high concentrations of them in order to get their votes too. It's fucked up.
Commando Cunt Queen
Black people from other countries aren't all caught up in that shit. They are different. It's our own that do that.

I agree the parents do that to the kids, but the responsibility is shared with the liberal education system and the liberal media. The more you try to appease these folks and let them know you are so, so, so, so, so sorry for slavery, the more they want.

They're niggardly. They don't want to give up anything they can use to their advantage. We have to take away the advantage and tell them it is fucking ridiculous. Keep listening and they will keep fucking talking. And you know how effen loud they are...
Duchess, do you ever get hate email because of my bullshit?

No.

...but I might now that you've given them the idea. hah
Oh, duh, sorry.

Please post if you do. haha

Okay but I don't expect any complaints.

I can count on one hand the number of people who have complained privately and I don't think any of them are here now.
Arizona's governor didn't pander. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
Why you all gotta hate?
(03-17-2013, 06:48 PM)Misguided Wrote: Why you all gotta hate?

What do you mean? I don't hate.
Commando Cunt Queen
Of course,I hope you know that I'm simply being a smartass....my beliefs are much similar to Cracker's.I am so fed up with the entitlement attitudes and freeloading and blaming everything else other than their own lack of motivation for their problems.
all the slaves ran away..........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Reparations=WELFARE
For those individuals dependent on governmental subsidies, sustenance and specific entitlements, you might want to ask yourselves:

"Is I free or does I'ze needs Massah to takes cares of me 'n mine?"

It's a bit hard for me to hear the outrage of slavery over the sound of the swiping of an EBT card for potato chips and pop.

Y'all be Uncle Sam's nigga, now!

Yessuh! Uncle Sam's nigga!