MORNING SEX OR NIGHTTIME SEX?

You have a preference?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I prefer nighttime sex as I am not much of a morning person. However, morning sex can be pretty fantastic when the mood is right.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I guess at night would be my preference simply because my kids come crawl in the sack at 7:00 every morning and put 'Arthur' on the TV.

However, my best performances occur mid-afternoon.
Neither, I'm too tired in the morning and at night. I'd prefer during the day while I'm wide awake.
Night time is the right time.

But I'm game whenever with an eager partner.
My husband used to have to get up for work at 5 in the morning and would wake me up too, I didn't much enjoy that.
(03-22-2013, 10:18 AM)sally Wrote: My husband used to have to get up for work at 5 in the morning and would wake me up too, I didn't much enjoy that.

Wah, wah, wah...

Women always complaining about their needs.

Your hubby had to get a nut so he could think clearly.

As a 'Good Wife' you certainly had to have known that.
(03-22-2013, 10:10 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: However, my best performances occur mid-afternoon.

Alone, at work and in the Men's room.
(03-22-2013, 10:32 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 10:10 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: However, my best performances occur mid-afternoon.

Alone, at work and in the Men's room.

You don't miss a thing.

I never said I was with anyone.

I hope everyone else understood that too.
Night time, so I can roll over and go to sleep.

Then there's the occasional pull off on a back road and get bent over the bike seat in the middle of the afternoon...weather permitting.
When I'm sleeping.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I like to spoon.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: Spooning%20Leads%20to%20Forking%20Funny.jpg]
Afternoon delight.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-22-2013, 12:54 PM)username Wrote: Afternoon delight.

Well that makes sense... afternoon for you is actually late night / early morning in Asia.
(03-22-2013, 12:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Night time, so I can roll over and go to sleep.

Then there's the occasional pull off on a back road and get bent over the bike seat in the middle of the afternoon...weather permitting.

Best answer so far!

I dont have a preferance on time. No wait actually I do, anytime is the right time.
(03-22-2013, 01:25 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 12:36 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Night time, so I can roll over and go to sleep.

Best answer so far!

I dont have a preferance on time. No wait actually I do, anytime is the right time.

hah..I KNOW you've "been there, done that".
(03-22-2013, 02:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Best answer so far!

Yes, there are certain "Advantages" to riding a 600lb Milwaukie Vibrator.
Its a Biker thing
I take it whenever I can get it.
(03-23-2013, 08:55 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 02:32 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Best answer so far!

Yes, there are certain "Advantages" to riding a 600lb Milwaukie Vibrator.
Its a Biker thing

Fact!