POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

This is Rielle Hunter. I don't like her. I think she's a POS & I'd really love the opportunity to snub her in a very public manner...but I'm nobody so my snub would be meaningless and I'd be arrested if I whaled on her unless I threw a bag over head and beat the snot out of her.

[Image: article-2164908-13CC332E000005DC-432_634x482.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In a book excerpt printed in People, Hunter, who bashes Elizabeth Edwards repeatedly, described how the cancer-stricken wife first reacted to their affair:

"Elizabeth requested all the tapes (I’d made of the campaign, as a videographer). On one tape she saw Johnny walking into a room and his reaction to seeing me."

"She apparently told him that he never once looked at her the way he looked at me. So she took that bit and put it on her computer as a screen saver."

"The poor woman thought she was tormenting her cheating husband, using the image as a painful reminder of his foolish, political career-killing indiscretion."

"But in an attempt to punish John, Elizabeth was ultimately just tormenting herself."

If one can be tormented in the afterlife by events here on Earth, she likely is by Hunter and her book. Especially this excerpt near the end:

“I’m still in love with John. That didn’t go away, shockingly enough. Marriage? I have no idea. I’m not a big fan of the institution, but never say never.”

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/stars/...5skqV.dpuf

What a cunt.
Commando Cunt Queen

When I just read "the poor woman" comment in regards to Elizabeth I wanted to pop her again.

Yes she is a cunt.
Hate. That. Bitch. She wishes she had half as much class and grace as Elizabeth.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The 70's called, they want their hairstyle back.
Clinton liked blondes, too.

Must be a Southern Dem thing.

*checks color*
(03-29-2013, 05:18 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Clinton liked blondes, too.

Must be a Southern Dem thing.

That's true. I remember his fondness for blonde Flowers.

Bill was alright.

He at least lived what he preached in terms of non-discrimination.

Blondes, brunettes, red heads (what he saw in Paula Jones is beyond me).

Equal opportunity for all...
She has nice lips............a bit dry though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-29-2013, 09:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: She has nice lips............a bit dry though.

You must be thinking about Lewinsky or Flowers.

[Image: PaulaJonesMonicaLewinskyGenniferFlowers.jpg]

^ That's actually a good photo of Paula Jones.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcW1Ja8jLEJGMOJj81O1H...psTyfRIxBI]

^ Here's another from her Bill days.

Course, she looks nothing like either photo now; totally surgically revamped. It was mostly her whiny voice and tattle-telling that made me wonder what he ever saw in her.

Ah well, agree with his politics or not, Bill Clinton has a way about him. I think he just loves the ladies and they love him back. Pow! Right in the kisser!
Jeesus, I have seen better looking possums than that
Is it just me, or do most women really think that Bill Clinton is hot? As in, would you want to do him hot?

I say...

ICK!! And EWWW!![/u]
I'd do him !!!!!Blowing-kisses
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(03-29-2013, 03:39 PM)Jimbone Wrote: The 70's called, they want their hairstyle back.

These kinds of posts make the rest of us think you are a woman. And you forgot to say, "Helllooooo" at the beginning of your post.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-30-2013, 12:28 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I'd do him !!!!!Blowing-kisses

hah
(03-30-2013, 12:14 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: As in, would you want to do him hot?

Even though I profess to love him, I do not want to do him. I'm interested in him in other ways. He's one of my fantasy dinner guests. He has all the qualities I look for in a Mocker too. He's charming, funny, witty, very smart. He has the gift of gab. I'd like to play chess with him not fuck him.
(03-30-2013, 05:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 12:14 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: As in, would you want to do him hot?

Even though I profess to love him, I do not want to do him. I'm interested in him in other ways. He's one of my fantasy dinner guests. He has all the qualities I look for in a Mocker too. He's charming, funny, witty, very smart. He has the gift of gab. I'd like to play chess with him not fuck him.

That's the impression I got from you when you talk about him.

Maybe that's what most women think also...other than that horny old bitch, OTD.
(03-30-2013, 06:43 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: other than that horny old bitch, OTD.

Bwahahaha! She's a slut!
(03-30-2013, 12:14 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Is it just me, or do most women really think that Bill Clinton is hot? As in, would you want to do him hot?

I say...

ICK!! And EWWW!![/u]

I never wanted to do him, but I always understood why a lot of women do.

He comes across to me as a genuinely passionate man, one who truly likes people and who, outside of politics, is probably easy to like by both men and women. Kind of a twinkle in his eye and cool under pressure sorta guy; loves music and history; probably loves good food and drink. Those kinds of things. Smart and charismatic and not bad looking.

IDK, if I had to choose, I'd do cheatin' Bill Clinton over cheatin' Newt Gingrich or any other cheatin' politician any old day, regardless of whose party I liked better. Bill would be the most fun and interesesting, I think. But, he isn't fantasy material for me (plus, Hillary kinda scares me!).
Bill Clinton was much hotter when he was the governor of Arkansas. I saw him speak when I was in high school.

And why do they call it Ar-kan-saw? Fucking hillbillies.

(03-30-2013, 07:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 06:43 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: other than that horny old bitch, OTD.

Bwahahaha! She's a slut!

haha

I'm afraid to ask her about her love life. I know she probably gets it more than I do.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.