Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey Clang!
Tell us all about your time away. What did you do? Who'd ya see? Was it hard to stay away? Did you miss us? Were you tempted to sneak on and see what was going on?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
He already told us that boring shit in the Clang Is MIA thread, do we really need to recap it all? Would you like to know how many times he jerked off too?
(04-01-2013, 09:06 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Tell ME all about your time away. What did you do WITHOUT ME? Who'd ya see? Was it hard to stay away? Did you miss ME? Were you tempted to sneak on and see what was going on WITH ME?

Some folks will do anything to get attention.

This and publicly responding to ignored posts.
hah
(04-01-2013, 10:55 AM)sally Wrote: He already told us that boring shit in the Clang Is MIA thread, do we really need to recap it all? Would you like to know how many times he jerked off too?

Probably as many times as he donned his secret stash of panties.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-01-2013, 12:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 10:55 AM)sally Wrote: He already told us that boring shit in the Clang Is MIA thread, do we really need to recap it all? Would you like to know how many times he jerked off too?

Probably as many times as he donned his secret stash of panties.

Creepily correct(I thought I saw someone peeping in my second story bedroom window). Stop stalking me, ramsey!hah
(04-01-2013, 10:55 AM)sally Wrote: Would you like to know how many times he jerked off too?

480. 12 times a day for 40 days.

...the rain CAME down for forty dayses, dayses....almost drove that Clang crazy, crazy...

That's a lot of stroking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Really? I thought I low balled it.Smiley_emoticons_smile