IS THIS SEXY?

She swears it is & says she's never felt sexier.

[Image: article-2306272-1932174D000005DC-21_634x467.jpg]

Story

Holy cow!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wonder if she's someone's beard?

(That's not Katie Couric . . . is it?)

Ha! It's not Katie, the bearded lady is a Brit.
This is her when she takes that wig off.

[Image: yuifguyy.jpg]
Great.

Now I have to go back and look at the blond with the bangs and great tits in order to rid my mind of this image.

hah
That was totally not what I expected to see.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I've mentioned this before, but there is a woman who works at Sears in the mall with the same beard. She's been there for years now and she seems perfectly normal except for the beard, everyone in town knows her as the bearded lady at Sears. It's weird because she doesn't look like a butch, she's short and chubby with big boobs and a pony tail.
Bearded Sears lady know she is bearded, right? She's not obtuse and unaware?
Maybe she's like Ramsey, I don't know.

There really is no excuse for that nonsense, even with the wacky hormones. I can grow a bush down yonder like you wouldn't believe, but a little waxing and shaving keeps it at bay just fine.
How about laser removal? Any ladies here ever do that?
(04-09-2013, 07:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Great.

Now I have to go back and look at the blond with the bangs and great tits in order to rid my mind of this image.

hah

MS, I know you love boobs.

No need to use your imagination any more.

[Image: jhgjg.jpg]
She looks like she could play pro-football.
Is that the he/she that is kicking all the womens butts in the UFC?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-09-2013, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is that the he/she that is kicking all the womens butts in the UFC?

Maggot, I think you might mean champion Ronda Rousey who is captured grabbing a quick swim at her home with her trainer.

[Image: 87jhf.jpg]
(04-09-2013, 08:07 PM)Jimbone Wrote: How about laser removal? Any ladies here ever do that?

I would if I could afford it. Before anyone asks, not for my beard. I don't have one...yet.

I've never done the laser removal but if I ever start to grow a 'stache you can bet your ass I'll give it a shot.
I meant on the lady parts... I heard someone during an interview say she did it and it worked. No more Brazilian waxing for her!
If I had the money, I would get it done everywhere that hair shouldn't be. I have thick, course hair...and it is such a pain in the ass.

I have heard laser hair removal hurts, but I am thinking...some pain to never have to shave or wax again? I would deal with it.
(04-11-2013, 05:07 PM)nrkerr Wrote: I have heard laser hair removal hurts

I've heard/read that it's comparable to the snap of a rubber band.
My motto is "No pain......no pain"