Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
School pictures
So I decided no for school pictures this year and they took them anyways. Thats fine but they then send the pics home with the kids in the hope that I would buy them. I want to cut the heads off and send them back with a big NO. Should I? They are my kids and why give them the opportunity to use them somehow.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Cut the heads off.
Send 'em back with a couple of unrelated "bonus pics", with prices attached.
(04-14-2013, 09:55 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Send 'em back with a couple of unrelated "bonus pics", with prices attached.

hah
I have always kept the pictures without paying for them, in fact both of their 4th grade pictures are sitting on top of my desk. Not once have they said anything, if they did I would just return them. It's not really stealing, I just forgot to send them back Smiley_emoticons_wink.
Some really good answers here. Notworthy
If they do ask for them back tell them the dog chewed them up.
I have no more animal pets but have been thinking of getting some chickens.

Keep the pix & copy them to get all the school pix you could possibly want.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When the boys were in elementary school, they took pics in the fall that we pre-paid for. Then they took pics again in the spring that they just sent home with pic, key tags, book marks, ect. I never paid for them. There was no reason to do pics again and I didn't order all that extra crap anyway. No one ever said anything about it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies