Dreams....
Post 'em here, assholes. Do you have any recurring dreams or nightmares? I do but I had an odd one last night; I don't know where the hell it came from.

My son and I were on vacation and we were kidnapped to the top of a mountain by the Flesh Eaters. They showed me a cauldron of bones and blood and told me I'd have to eat from it. When I looked at the leader, horrified, he said "nah, just messin' with ya'".

It turns out the way the Flesh Eaters get their food is more like a mild sucking so I let the leaders suck on my arm for a few minutes. It was neither painful or pleasurable.

They sent us on our way but wiped our memories. It didn't quite work on me though so I went back a while later to thank them. When I arrived there were cows everywhere. The leader told me they'd decided to open a barbecue joint and sure enough, there were people there lined up to get food right off the grill. After they ate they had to have their memories wiped but the money was good. I let them suck on my arm again and they were very grateful.

Analyze that!

Got any weird ones? Recurring? Spill...
Commando Cunt Queen
I think it means I need to get laid.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-19-2013, 02:03 PM)username Wrote: Analyze that!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wha?? You smoked before bed right?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My interpretation:

You are frustrated with yourself presently because you believe that you are being selfish to your own flesh and blood.

This is particularly true in regards to your son; you feel your attention to him often gets diverted and you feel guilty about it.

The fact that you allow strangers to suck on you, and even go back to thank them and want to remember it, is indicative that you feel powerless to close the gaps with those closest to you or correct your (self-perceived) selfishness; you instead distract yourself with other things/people.

You are doomed.

Just messing around; I agree with your self-assessment. It probably means that you need to get laid (and eat a bbq cheeseburger).
(04-19-2013, 02:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: My interpretation:

You are frustrated with yourself presently because you believe that your are being selfish to your own flesh and blood.

This is particularly true in regards to your son; you feel your attention to him often gets diverted and you feel guilty about it.

The fact that you allow strangers to suck on you, and even go back to thank them and want to remember it, is indicative that you feel powerless to close the gaps with those closest to you or correct your (self-perceived) selfishness; you instead distract yourself with other things/people.

Haha! That sounds pretty plausible. Look at what I found on the following dream analysis site. Kinda fun. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Flesh
To notice your flesh in your dream represents a heightened sense of feeling and vitality. It symbolizes your sexual urges and physical desires.

To dream of flesh being eaten suggests that you are under tremendous stress and feel drained.

You can enter a keyword or symbol and it will "interpret" your dream.

http://www.dreammoods.com/
Commando Cunt Queen
Mr. User is going to get some lovin tonight.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-19-2013, 04:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Mr. User is going to get some lovin tonight.

I thought so too until I got to that second part about flesh eating. Apparently, I'm feeling tremendous stress and very drained.

There's an iota of truth in that but I'd call it mild stress and kinda tired.
Commando Cunt Queen
Any dream descriptive that uses the word, 'suck' more than once can and will lead to devastation of the soul.
I see Stevie Nicks at the buffet table when I see this thread.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
OK Maggot, now I KNOW you are definitely stoned. I used to indulge in the 90s quite a bit, and I always had this surreal Fleetwood Mac experience, especially when I would go out with friends. I would see someone with longish blonde hair and a hat, and it was wow I am having a Fleetwood Mac experience. That person would get up, turns out they had a goatie, it wasn't Christine or Stevie at all. It didn't matter, because I knew it was my Fleetwood Mac experience that I would have.

Those who haven't experienced it wouldn't understand. Those who have, would totally be interested in this subject. I bet even Dana has had it.
This is such a dark movie, but a great one.

Nancy's personal "Stevie experience".

Stevie Nicks is now officially ruined for me..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
My voice sounds like Stevie Nicks, unfortunately I can't sing like her, however.
Oh Sally, 20 years ago I would have sent you a PM...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I used to have a reoccurring dream about bending over near the central air unit and the fan sucking my hair in, another reoccurring dream I have is of an old home, I've never seen the outside of it but I know it's old because it has so many built ins. I also used to have one dream that only consisted of children's laughter.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-20-2013, 11:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I used to have a reoccurring dream about bending over near the central air unit and the fan sucking my hair in, another reoccurring dream I have is of an old home, I've never seen the outside of it but I know it's old because it has so many built ins. I also used to have one dream that only consisted of children's laughter.

Your first few words held so much promise...

Smiley_emoticons_smile
I have a recurring dream about moving...

Aww fuck, I just remembered what I dreamt about last night. God damn, I dreamt about some women smuggling drugs and other things in their twats. The cops were marveling (as was I) at the amount of "stuff" some of these women could fit in there. One of the things removed was a plastic boat (Boston?) that was about 6" x 4".

I have taken some cold medicine the last few nights. 50
Commando Cunt Queen
^ I analyzed that, but thought better of posting it.

Anyway, one woman's dream is another woman's reality.

Meet Shawtainn Kirkwood:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJPGm5ggWXBuuqA51ypsp...mLQ_Vc4WBQ]
When she was searched during booking in March 2013, officers found cocaine in her rectum and two bags of marijuana in her vagina.

And, introducing the lovely Samantha Kurdilla (stop drooling, MS), also arrested this year for literally being a drug smuggling twat.
[Image: samanthakurdilla1.jpg]
Aside from the drugs seized during a search of her person at the Tijuana border, police have other strong evidence. Her text to friends: “I’m smuggling cocaine and heroin in my coochie!".

Definitely not dream boats...
fucking twats
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile