TO HAVE OR HAVE NOT

Is there something you'd like to have in your life but don't? What is it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A good back.
You are way too young ESAD to have the back problems you have.

Duchess, you know the one thing I want. I won't get it though and that is sad.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I left school and started working on building sites at fourteen, that's 16 years of graft, gonna catch anyone up.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

You quit school? How come? Im curious because a friends son wants to quit school and she is very upset over it. She can't get him to change his mind.
because I never learned anything there and I wanted to earn money, I'm sure its obvious I'm entirely self educated.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Did you get a GED? Maybe they call it something else where you are. Here it's a General Equivilency Degree. People take a comprehensive test to get their HS diploma.
(04-28-2013, 10:04 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Did you get a GED? Maybe they call it something else where you are. Here it's a General Equivilency Degree. People take a comprehensive test to get their HS diploma.

I have no qualifications.
I want my 68 barracuda back.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Well, after cleaning out my garage yesterday, I'd really like another trash bin.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(04-28-2013, 10:11 AM)ESAD Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 10:04 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Did you get a GED? Maybe they call it something else where you are. Here it's a General Equivilency Degree. People take a comprehensive test to get their HS diploma.

They have classes you can take to study for the exam. With your back, you won't be able to do construction forever. You will need an education.
(04-28-2013, 11:05 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 10:11 AM)ESAD Wrote:

They have classes you can take to study for the exam. With your back, you won't be able to do construction forever. You will need an education.

u have no urge to sit at a desk all my life, just as bad for your back, I have ways of making money always have.
(04-28-2013, 06:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is there something you'd like to have in your life but don't? What is it?

A girlfriend, sex, an apartment, a job, new girl and guy clothes, respect.