More nosy questions :)

Where do you keep all your important documents? Are they safe? What if there was a fire? Do you keep all important phone numbers in your phone or have easy access to them?

I realize now that first question is kind of impertinent...disregard.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Most of it scanned and stored on multiple systems. If there was a fire it would suck, but I have backups
(04-29-2013, 03:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Where do you keep all your important documents? Are they safe? What if there was a fire? Do you keep all important phone numbers in your phone or have easy access to them?

I realize now that first question is kind of impertinent...disregard.

Important documents...they are here somewhere on my desk in a neat pile or maybe in on my bookshelf/cabinet?

Important phone numbers are stored on my phone.
All my phone numbers are written down in a notebook. I have never lost a phone off the roof of a car. Wasnme
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I utilize the BFP method of data storage. I place all pertinent and important documents on scraps of paper in a Big Fucking Pile. Occasionally I move a Big Fucking Pile around or sort it out a little, intending to weed out stuff no longer important, but usually that results in two Medium Fucking Piles which quickly reproduce and propagate into several Big Fucking Piles, until the place is infested with dozens of Big Fucking Piles and I have to move away. I've never lost a phone off a car roof before, however I have lost desks, coffee tables, kitchen tables, offices and nearly a limb to various BFP's.

Re: Duchess' first questions. I also would like to know these things. Where do you all keep your valuable papers like deeds and bonds and extra cash? And at what time do you you usually leave the house?
(04-29-2013, 05:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: Re: Duchess' first questions. I also would like to know these things.

hah I know, right.

I try to always be mindful of not asking questions that I wouldn't be comfortable answering myself...I'm not always successful.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Got a fireproof Sentry Safe.