READING GLASSES

Do you wear glasses or cheaters to read?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have to wear mine 24/7.

It must be uncomfortable to sleep on your belly.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-30-2013, 06:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It must be uncomfortable to sleep on your belly.

Actually, I have to sleep on my back to keep from breaking them. hah
I wear bifocals. Have since I was 32. I usually only wear them when I read or am on the computer. I can't wear them to drive because I can't ever see right. I need huge lenses to get the script right and it's impossible to get frames to fit these days.

I need my Sally Jesse glasses!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My eyesight is perfect except when I'm driving at night for some reason.
Night driving sucks.
I am in full time bifocals. Never could get the nerve or desire to get contacts.
(04-30-2013, 06:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you wear glasses or cheaters to read?

Been wearing glasses since 2nd grade.
I rock a monocle when I need to read.
Saturn looks great through my telescope.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm nearsighted but only wear my glasses when I'm driving at night or in the rain.

Consequently, if you wave to me in the parking lot I'll wave back but I won't know who the fuck you are. Happens all.the.time.

No reading glasses yet.
Commando Cunt Queen
hah
It was harder for me to admit I needed reading glasses than it was to admit my drinking issue. Can't read shit w/o them though...
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Yep, just fell into the category of needing readers.

I don't actually use them, but I have a couple of cheap pairs laying around in the event I really have to read something of importance.
(04-30-2013, 01:49 PM)username Wrote: I'm nearsighted but only wear my glasses when I'm driving at night or in the rain.

Consequently, if you wave to me in the parking lot I'll wave back but I won't know who the fuck you are. Happens all.the.time.

No reading glasses yet.

^^What she said^^

I wear mine all the time when driving. I have no line bi-focals and I fucking hate them. I always take my glasses off to read or when I'm on the computer.

I'm seriously considereing Lasik next year.
I wanted to get the surgery but I hate getting an rye exam let alone having the dude all up in there. If I could be put yo sleep I would do it.
If I'm without my readers, the waiter better bring a talking menu.

This is the only thing I really hate about aging.
(04-30-2013, 08:27 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: If I'm without my readers, the waiter better bring a talking menu.

This is the only thing I really hate about aging.

Tiki's back!!! Love025

How was the trip? Post some pics, chop, chop.
Commando Cunt Queen
I've never worn glasses except sunglasses.........but ......I did have a hard time last time I renewed my license. I basically bullshitted my way through that by whacking my head against the screen saying this thing is all fucked up! They then shut a door with the old eye test picture and I muddled through.