Mock
I know I am setting myself up to be mocked but.. - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: I know I am setting myself up to be mocked but.. (/thread-1783.html)

Pages: 1 2

- QueenBee - 12-28-2008

So here is the story, the son of one of my husband's friends was selling his Ipod because he was getting a new one. So Rick bought it. It fell to me to figure the damn thing out. The kid had left all the music on, most of which was rap and hip hop and heavy metal. So had to figure out how to delete about 90% of the music. Went from over 3000 tunes to about 300.

Then in trying to figure things out, I somehow managed to delete all th songs that were worth saving. ::bang::

We did not get the manual, so I downloaded then printed all 76 pages. Still took two days to figure out how to get music from the Itunes site to the Ipod. I did it, but since I am not exactly sure what I did, it will take some doing every time.

What the heck..do we lose the brain cells needed to learn new computer stuff as we get older? I have never had so many problems before. Oh well.

Now, do I get as much sympathy as the Prince? :Angel:

- LuMPyPussy - 12-28-2008

Hey, I'm lucky to be operating my laptop!

- AnonyMoose - 12-28-2008

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Hey, I'm lucky to be operating my laptop!
I'm thinking you have no skills at anything. And certainly not atthe one thing most women want to do - raise a child. Your womb looks like the outside of a coconut.

- LuMPyPussy - 12-28-2008

I love coconut. 70

- AnonyMoose - 12-28-2008

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I love coconut. 70

Learn yoga. Then you can bend over and eat your own barren coconut.

- ramseycat - 12-28-2008

QueenBee Wrote:So here is the story, the son of one of my husband's friends was selling his Ipod because he was getting a new one. So Rick bought it. It fell to me to figure the damn thing out. The kid had left all the music on, most of which was rap and hip hop and heavy metal. So had to figure out how to delete about 90% of the music. Went from over 3000 tunes to about 300.

Then in trying to figure things out, I somehow managed to delete all th songs that were worth saving. ::bang::

We did not get the manual, so I downloaded then printed all 76 pages. Still took two days to figure out how to get music from the Itunes site to the Ipod. I did it, but since I am not exactly sure what I did, it will take some doing every time.

What the heck..do we lose the brain cells needed to learn new computer stuff as we get older? I have never had so many problems before. Oh well.

I totally understand. Why can't the damn thing just come with the music on it I want?? I hate having to put tunes on it.

- Duchess - 12-28-2008

The entire concept is built around YOU putting what YOU want on it.

- ramseycat - 12-28-2008

Duchess Wrote:The entire concept is built around YOU putting what YOU want on it.
I KNOW that. I just wish it knew what I want and did it for me. LOL I freely admit that I am technically challenged.

- Cynical Ninja - 12-29-2008

QueenBee Wrote:So here is the story, the son of one of my husband's friends was selling his Ipod because he was getting a new one. So Rick bought it. It fell to me to figure the damn thing out. The kid had left all the music on, most of which was rap and hip hop and heavy metal. So had to figure out how to delete about 90% of the music. Went from over 3000 tunes to about 300.

Congratulations you are intellectually incapable of operating an MP3 Player.

My seven year old daughter owns and operates her own MP3 player, she can even download the music she wants herself online under my supervision but unaided by me.

I am a technologically challenged individual at times but even I know how to work an I-pod you fucking retard.

- QueenBee - 12-29-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Congratulations you are intellectually incapable of operating an MP3 Player.

I am a technologically challenged individual at times but even I know how to work an I-pod you fucking retard.
Isn't that what I just said? Its an apple..what can I say? I hate Macs. I did figure it out though, so all is right with the world. Bah Humbug

- AnonyMoose - 12-29-2008

ramseycat Wrote:I freely admit that I am technically challenged.
That's the least of your problems, souptard.

- ihatefucktards - 12-29-2008

It could always be worse.

If you need assistance figuring things it....I find it much easier to just google the question that I have then thumb through a book.

- ramseycat - 12-29-2008

AnonyMoose Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I freely admit that I am technically challenged.
That's the least of your problems, souptard.

I might be technically challenged but you are challenged by everyday life. You have no social skills, no lady skills, no skills at all in the bedroom. No one likes you. And your a dork. Oh and you're ugly too.

HHmm be me or be you? I would rather be me. ::rolllaugh::

- LuMPyPussy - 12-29-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Congratulations you are intellectually incapable of operating an MP3 Player.

My seven year old daughter owns and operates her own MP3 player, she can even download the music she wants herself online under my supervision but unaided by me.

So your seven year old managed to figure it out without any adult assistance? Maybe an adult assistant with the operator's manual?

Uh huh.

- Sinister - 12-29-2008

ramseycat Wrote:I might be technically challenged but you are challenged by everyday life. You have no social skills, no lady skills, no skills at all in the bedroom. No one likes you. And your a dork. Oh and you're ugly too.

<picture of Sinister looking puzzled,observing her domain wondering when it was changed from Mock, to a kindergarten playground>

::blink::

- ramseycat - 12-29-2008

Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I might be technically challenged but you are challenged by everyday life. You have no social skills, no lady skills, no skills at all in the bedroom. No one likes you. And your a dork. Oh and you're ugly too.
<picture of Sinister looking puzzled,observing her domain wondering when it was changed from Mock, to a kindergarten playground>

Moose, your the ugliest fucking fucker. You have no fucking skills in anything. You are just a fucking asshole.

There Sin, is that better?

- Sinister - 12-29-2008

ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Moose, your the ugliest fucking fucker. You have no fucking skills in anything. You are just a fucking asshole.

Not really. Same childish insults with the word "fuck" thrown in 3 three times and your pitiful grammar makes you look even more stupid than you do when attempting to insult someone without using contractions.

Might be time to start throwing some of these weaker specimens back into the newbie toilet.....

- LuMPyPussy - 12-29-2008

Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Not really. Same childish insults with the word "fuck" thrown in 3 three times and your pitiful grammar makes you look even more stupid than you do when attempting to insult someone without using contractions.

Might be time to start throwing some of these weaker specimens back into the newbie toilet.....
This'd be the perfect opportunity to post that shit in the toilet bowl picture if Frank wasn't so fucking squimish. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

- ramseycat - 12-29-2008

Sinister Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

well hells bells. Can't a girl get a break?? ::dunno::

You know Sin, you have not showcased your outstanding mocking abilitles lately. We arein need of a demonstration of the correct mocking form.

::banana::

- Sinister - 12-29-2008

ramseycat Wrote:You know Sin, you have not showcased your outstanding mocking abilitles lately. We arein need of a demonstration of the correct mocking form.
As soon as I'm able to unplug your nose from my rectum, maybe I can crap one out for you.