Mock
What Irks You? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What Irks You? (/thread-1576.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- LuMPyPussy - 02-08-2009

crash Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
crash Wrote:Sin, when the fuck are you going to spine up and smack this suck up little bitch outta your shadow? Every time you post something she can't wait to agree with you. It's getting truly pathetic
Let me guess. LMPP votes for this post. You get to be her new BF now that her true love has been banned.

Just a little ironic and hypocritical that you would post this when every time Sin posts something about LMPP, you jump on the bandwagon too...

Well done, you just lumped yourself in the same bag you've been whining about. You're as bad as each fucking other
Lumping me in with Ramseytard? That's the most insulting thing anyone's ever said to me in here. ::hmph::

- ramseycat - 02-08-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
crash Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
crash Wrote:Sin, when the fuck are you going to spine up and smack this suck up little bitch outta your shadow? Every time you post something she can't wait to agree with you. It's getting truly pathetic
Let me guess. LMPP votes for this post. You get to be her new BF now that her true love has been banned.

Just a little ironic and hypocritical that you would post this when every time Sin posts something about LMPP, you jump on the bandwagon too...

Well done, you just lumped yourself in the same bag you've been whining about. You're as bad as each fucking other
Lumping me in with Ramseytard? That's the most insulting thing anyone's ever said to me in here. ::hmph::
Right. That's the best compliment you have ever had. Probably the only one.

- crash - 02-08-2009

ramseycat Wrote:No dear, I was never in that bag defending or jumping LMPP's shit. I don't care one way or the other if she is here or not.

Huh?

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:going from a smirk to a screaming banshee is what I like about it.
Yea, I only see you smirking after you have smacked the shit outta some smart ass. Like LMPP for example.

[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
ramseycat Wrote:If I were going to kill myself, I would take a shitload of sleeping pills.

As fucking morbid as this is, that's a really bad idea. A shitload of sleeping pills might kill you, but then your body might just reject them and you barf them up and wreck your liver.

I don't want to turn this into a "how to kill yourself effectively" thread, but the most painless and sure way of doing this is to park your car in your garage, close the garagedoor, open the car windows, and run the car while downing a buncha booze. Nearly fail-proof.
Anyway that would be effective and painless. My luck if I tried to shoot myself, I would end up shooting off my ear and being a freak forever. Kinda like LMPP.

- sally - 02-08-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
Actually, I voted for it too. You are so obsequious that it's fucking disgusting. I find myself shaking my head everytime you post something to her. But don't worry about pulling your head out of her fat ass because she apparently likes it.

- Middle Finger - 02-08-2009

sally Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Actually, I voted for it too. You are so obsequious that it's fucking disgusting. I find myself shaking my head everytime you post something to her. But don't worry about pulling your head out of her fat ass because she apparently likes it.

Good assessment ...

- Duchess - 02-09-2009

ramseycat Wrote:

No dear, I was never in that bag defending or jumping LMPP's shit. I don't care one way or the other if she is here or not.
You're a lying fucking cunt, Ramsey...Not only do you jump on her shit , you do exactly what Crash said, you jump on the bandwagon of others when they do it...You & a couple others are going to need life support when Sin isn't around so much...Wipe the shit off your nose, Ramsey.

- Sinister - 02-09-2009

I think today's irk is pretty fucking obvious. Where did these morons come from who are trying to join???? Christ, there isn't one of them smarter than a stomped out cigarette butt.

- ramseycat - 02-09-2009

Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

No dear, I was never in that bag defending or jumping LMPP's shit. I don't care one way or the other if she is here or not.
You're a lying fucking cunt, Ramsey...Not only do you jump on her shit , you do exactly what Crash said, you jump on the bandwagon of others when they do it...You & a couple others are going to need life support when Sin isn't around so much...Wipe the shit off your nose, Ramsey.
First of all YOU dumb cunt, I am responding directly to LMPP's insults directed at me. I don't give a flying fuck if she is here or not. But if she says something to me and I am of a mind to respond I will. Don't like it? Put me on ignore. Oh no, you won't do that because you want to see what a real woman is like. Not one such as yourself that has to post pics of other women's boobs, crotch, lips as her avatar to try and be sexy. A little piece of advice, don't try so hard. And if you are as hot as you would like everyone to believe - prove me wrong and put up a pic.

- crash - 02-09-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
First of all YOU dumb cunt, I am responding directly to LMPP's insults directed at me.

That would be... First of all, YOU dumb cunt, blah blah blah

It just loses so much sting when you call someone a dumb cunt, but you aren't smart enough to punctuate it properly yourself.

- OnBendedKnee - 02-09-2009

[user=48]crash[/user] wrote:
Quote:
ramseycat Wrote:
First of all YOU dumb cunt, I am responding directly to LMPP's insults directed at me.  

It just loses so much sting when you call someone a dumb cunt, but you aren't smart enough to punctuate it properly yourself.

"dumb cunt"

Hah!

Redundant.

- ramseycat - 02-09-2009

crash Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Oh bite me. Are you going to start marking up my posts with a red pen? You would think you have better things to do then patrol the forum looking for spelling and punctuation errors. Oh yea. I forgot. You don't have anything better to do.

- crash - 02-09-2009

[user=90]OnBendedKnee[/user] wrote:
Quote:"dumb cunt"

Hah!

Redundant.

Uh ah... only if I'm quoting her directly, if I am making a general statement, as above, it does not require inverted commas.

Bite me, Bitch!

::showass::

- crash - 02-09-2009

ramseycat Wrote:Oh bite me. Are you going to start marking up my posts with a red pen? You would think you have better things to do then patrol the forum looking for spelling and punctuation errors. Oh yea. I forgot. You don't have anything better to do.

Pffft... If I was correcting all your posts, I would need to be here all day. I only highlighted that one for the irony in the content.

And at thte moment, I don't have anything better to do, and your dumb ass just provides sooooo much material to work with

- OnBendedKnee - 02-09-2009

[user=48]crash[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=90]OnBendedKnee[/user] wrote:
Quote:"dumb cunt"

Hah!

Redundant.

Uh ah... only if I'm quoting her directly, if I am making a general statement, as above, it does not require inverted commas.

Bite me, Bitch!

::showass::
No, you misunderstood.
Not your post.

"Dumb" "Cunt"

that's redundant.

- ramseycat - 02-09-2009

crash Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Oh bite me. Are you going to start marking up my posts with a red pen? You would think you have better things to do then patrol the forum looking for spelling and punctuation errors. Oh yea. I forgot. You don't have anything better to do.

Pffft... If I was correcting all your posts, I would need to be here all day. I only highlighted that one for the irony in the content.

And at thte moment, I don't have anything better to do, and your dumb ass just provides sooooo much material to work with
Well the, you just go ahead and enjoy yourself. Maybe someday you will have a real life and can give up the internet posting police job.

- ramseycat - 02-09-2009

This is what fucking irks me. When I am taking a statement from someone about their accident and they swear they were not at fault and the say the other care "came outta nowhere." Just how does a car come outta nowhere?? How does something that big just appear outta nowhere? It doesn't. These dumb fucks don't pay attention to where they are going or or on their cell phones and they cause an accident. But they want to blame it on the other guy and say they came outta nowhere.

- LuMPyPussy - 02-09-2009

That was so deeply engrossing, I nearly forgot to breathe.

- ramseycat - 02-09-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That was so deeply engrossing, I nearly forgot to breathe.
Next time,make sure you forget. ::rollseyes::

- LuMPyPussy - 02-09-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That was so deeply engrossing, I nearly forgot to breathe.
I doubt you could possibly find another fascinating story that held me spellbound like that again.

- ramseycat - 02-09-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
I doubt you could possibly find another fascinating story that held me spellbound like that again.
Probably not since actually having a life holds no interest for you as you have shown us here. Maybe next time I will share a vibrator story with you. You seem to enjoy that sort of thing. You might want to try actual sex sometime. Now THAT is pretty spellbinding.