Mock
LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ (/thread-4210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Lady Cop - 05-20-2011

noooooooooooooooo! Nowhy
eating squirrels:

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/05/20/give-squirrel-a-whirl/#comments?hpt=C2

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Duchess - 05-20-2011

Fuckers! 16

When I go to the Amish market I have to avert my eyes as I walk by the meat counter because they have bunnies laid out like that on ice.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Cracker - 05-30-2011

What are you cooking today?

We're having black angus and blue cheese burgers, corn salad, and homemade fries. I didn't feel like impressing anybody and making a mess.

I only have two friends coming over to play drunken Yahtzee, so I'm actually looking forward to having company. They are both nap-takers, so they won't stay all night.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Duchess - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 10:44 AM)Cracker Wrote: What are you cooking today?

Up until this morning I've had people around since Friday night. The food was all traditional bar-b-cue fare. Chicken, ribs, hotdogs & burgers & a shit ton of different kinds of salads & baked beans. The coolest thing was a watermelon a friend had hollowed out and filled with fruit salad. Today is a day of rest.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Lady Cop - 06-02-2011

caught off PEI...1 in 30 million lobsters are blue.
the larger one was caught off NH.

some nice melted butter with that? hah

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - BlueTiki - 06-02-2011

Wild!

Just my luck, after eating it . . . Blew Lobster.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Lady Cop - 06-04-2011

oooooo one thing i do miss in florida, the big Hayden mangoes :B ....*yummy* slurp* delicious! cut them up with banana, fresh pineapple and strawberries for a fabulous fruit salad~~
this is a friend's son who was picking them in his own back yard today, lucky little kid!

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Lady Cop - 06-10-2011

this is so good for you!
these hot days are perfect for fruits and salads of all types. the last several mornings i have cut up peaches and strawberries with blueberries, added a little sugar and milk, and what a refreshing breakfast! try it! Awink

also...what's everyone's favorite salad? mine is Caesar. with anchovies!
buy your fresh local produce~~farmstands should be near you~~

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - sally - 06-10-2011

I made a mojito fruit salad the other day that was pretty good. I made it with assorted fresh fruit, chopped mint, lime juice, and a splash of Cointreau.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Duchess - 06-11-2011

I'm very hungry.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Maggot - 06-11-2011

My strawberries are ripe! :B yumyumyumyumyum.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Lady Cop - 06-11-2011

(06-11-2011, 12:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: My strawberries are ripe! :B yumyumyumyumyum.

the critters didn't get them? lucky you! i hope you're going to have strawberry shortcake with biscuits and real whipped cream. mmmmmmmm

[Image: strawberryshortcake.jpg]

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Cracker - 06-11-2011

I have a big pot of chili on the stove because a friend requested it. It's hot as fuck today, but she wants chili. I couldn't say no.

I bought some peppers and lean chicken for us to have chicken fajita nachos for early dinner. Target has the really thin tortilla chips and the right kind of white cheese to melt. I throw the chicken and peppers on the grill pan with some onions then cover it with foil until everything is done. I melt the cheese with some milk in the microwave and serve the whole thing with guacamole and salsa. I think I could eat at least one Mexican meal every day.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Cracker - 06-11-2011

(06-11-2011, 12:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i hope you're going to have strawberry shortcake with biscuits and real whipped cream. mmmmmmmm

My favorite strawberry shortcake is the recipe on the Bisquick box. I hate those little yellow spongy cake things they have at the grocery store. They don't soak up the macerated strawberry juice correctly.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Duchess - 06-12-2011

Hi, it's me again & this time I'm looking for summer side dishes.

Again, I know I can find a plethora of recipes online, I prefer to get them from YOU.

If you don't mind, keep it simple, if I see a half dozen steps or more I know that's out of my league.

As always, thanks ever so much! 99

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Maggot - 06-12-2011

(06-11-2011, 12:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 12:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: My strawberries are ripe! :B yumyumyumyumyum.

the critters didn't get them? lucky you! i hope you're going to have strawberry shortcake with biscuits and real whipped cream. mmmmmmmm

[Image: strawberryshortcake.jpg]

hahahahahahaha.......critters.........hahahahaha

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Lady Cop - 06-12-2011

well Duchess, for summer side dishes there's always the old stand-by, potato salad. i love it, and there is no right recipe! you can use the red potatoes and leave the skins on. or plain white potatoes. essential are mayo, a little mustard, i like eggs in mine (optional), some chopped onions like vidalias and/or red bermuda onion, celery. maybe some chopped fresh peppers, parsley, pickle relish, any fresh crisp veggie. anything you like really. i sometimes throw in cherry tomatoes. you're only limited by your imagination and what you have on hand.
most people love it. chill it well and give it time for the flavors to meld.

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Lady Cop - 06-12-2011

(06-11-2011, 01:19 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 12:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i hope you're going to have strawberry shortcake with biscuits and real whipped cream. mmmmmmmm

My favorite strawberry shortcake is the recipe on the Bisquick box. I hate those little yellow spongy cake things they have at the grocery store. They don't soak up the macerated strawberry juice correctly.

Cracker, only trailer trash eat those little sponge cake abominations. hah
it has to be REAL biscuits (Bisquick ones are good). or my home-made baking powder biscuits. (biscuits are cookies in UK, we don't mean cookies. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin )

as for you Maggot, i am not going to ask what you did to the cute little furry critters who might have eaten your berries.

i threw netting over my strawberry patch and the little buggers reach right through!

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - Cracker - 06-12-2011

I'm making a turkey dinner tonight (just the breast so it doesn't heat up the house too much) so we can have real mashed potatoes and gravy. It's a lot work just for that, but no other gravy tastes the same.

I eat a lot of squash in the summer, Duchess. Grilled squash. Squash casserole. Fried squash. Stuffed squash. I'll think of some more summer side dishes later, but these we eat a bunch:

Cucumber salad (sliced cucumbers ~ peeled to get the poop off because I'm a freak, sliced onions, and sometimes quartered tomato soaked in a marinade of half water half cider vinegar with a little salt & pepper, some people just use Italian dressing)

Grilled corn drenched in butter, lime juice, salt & pepper, and Tony's.

Corn salad (I think I posted this before, similar to this ~ we add Worchestershire: http://www.food.com/recipe/paula-deens-corn-salad-230035)

Grilled yams (boil then slice then throw in pan with butter or on grill with oil)

Pasta salad

Back to the kitchen. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - BlueTiki - 06-13-2011

(06-12-2011, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Again, I know I can find a plethora of recipes online, I prefer to get them from YOU.

I know it's a dry heat, but it's hot in these parts, come summer.

I like chilled soups. From gazpacho to cream-based fruit soups.

Lemme know and I'll pass along a few of my summertime favs.