Mock
NFL 2012 SEASON - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SPORTS CORNER (https://mockforums.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: NFL 2012 SEASON (/thread-8120.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Midwest Spy - 09-23-2012

Don't think my Vikes could play a better half of football.

Now, can they put two halves together?

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Duchess - 09-23-2012

I'm really lovin' the NFL Sunday Ticket & especially the Red Zone. Every freakin' game right before my eyes. This is better than any sale.

MS, I don't remember hearing so much about "no huddle" as I have this year.

I'm feeling remarkably calm for a game day. I hope that's not a bad sign. Smiley_emoticons_slash

It seems when teams run the no- huddle, they have a tremendous amount of success. It prevents defenses from making substitutions.

QB's like Manning (both) and Brady and Rodgers are almost unstoppable. Makes you wonder why they don't operate that way the entire game.

Meanwhile in Minny, the Niners are starting to assert themselves.

This one is a game now.

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - username - 09-23-2012

Well shit.

That was the Vikings' best game since Jan of 2010 when they beat the Cowboys in the playoffs.

Christian Ponder looked like a seasoned veteran and the defense played their best game in nearly 3 years.

Now I've got to think of the Vikes as legitimate.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Duchess - 09-24-2012

Whatta day of football.

Larry Fitzgerald reminds me of a racehorse. He is looong & sleek bodied. It's a joy to watch him perform on the field...even when he's kickin' my ass.

These refs have got to go. Roger Goodell sucks ass.

The Titans game was awesome & so was the Jets. There were several really wonderful games.

I hate losing, I'm an even worse winner though. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Next up...Giants, those fuckin' Giants.

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Jimbone - 09-24-2012

That was an ass beating the Iggles took. Damn.

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Duchess - 09-24-2012

I could hardly believe how godawful it was. I wanted to shove every turnover up Michael's butt. Three games of that bullshit, surely we've broken some kind of record. 52

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Jimbone - 09-24-2012

They certainly have a few issues to address, and his turnover problem is the biggest one.

Arizona played very well defensively. Reminded me of old Eagle defensive teams.

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Midwest Spy - 09-24-2012

(09-24-2012, 09:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Whatta day of football.

Larry Fitzgerald reminds me of a racehorse. He is looong & sleek bodied. It's a joy to watch him perform on the field...even when he's kickin' my ass.

These refs have got to go. Roger Goodell sucks ass.

The Titans game was awesome & so was the Jets. There were several really wonderful games.

I hate losing, I'm an even worse winner though. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Next up...Giants, those fuckin' Giants.

Tough day yesterday for the Eagles. I think it's more a reflection on the Cards than the Eagles though.

Not many people think of Minnesota as a football hotbed, but there are three starting WR's in the NFL from Minny:

Larry Fitzgerald- AZ
Michael Floyd- AZ
Eric Decker- DEN

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Duchess - 09-25-2012

Who caught the ball!? Who caught the fuckin' ball? hah

I think today will be the day that the situation with the refs is resolved.

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - Midwest Spy - 09-25-2012

Didn't watch that one live last night, and just now saw the replays.

What a fucking horrible gaffe. We can now officially say that the officials have cost a team a game.

Never mind the fact that the Seahawks receiver didn't EVER have possession, or simultaneous possession, he also pushed the defender in front of him with two hands in the back, right before the ball got there.

Should've been offensive pass interference, AND an interception. Game over.

And I HATE the Packers.

That was fucking outrageous. I'm with you Duchess. The integrity of the game is now at stake, and the NFL needs to settle immediately.

I don't like the Packers either, they remind me too much of New England. I saw one clip very early this morning & thought it was Seattle's ball but a couple hours later I watched some slow motion footage taken from different angles and it was clearly the Packer's ball.

Roger Goodell/the NFL have BILLIONS of dollars to work with, give those refs what they want for christsake, that money will never be missed. I say that knowing it's an obscene amount of money for something that can be called a hobby, it's not even a part time job.

Had that been my team who was robbed of a win my head would have exploded.

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - F.U. - 09-25-2012

As a Packer fan it is nice to see non Packer fans state how bad GB got fucked last night. If they dont do something about those refs soon its really going to fuck up this season for some teams, if it hasn't already.

(09-25-2012, 09:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't like the Packers either, they remind me too much of New England. I saw one clip very early this morning & thought it was Seattle's ball but a couple hours later I watched some slow motion footage taken from different angles and it was clearly the Packer's ball.

Roger Goodell/the NFL have BILLIONS of dollars to work with, give those refs what they want for christsake, that money will never be missed. I say that knowing it's an obscene amount of money for something that can be called a hobby, it's not even a part time job.

Had that been my team who was robbed of a win my head would have exploded.

My uncle will be e-mailing me at any moment. He'll be lathered in sweat, and have bags under his eyes, as I'm assuming he wasn't able to sleep last night.

The Pack was robbed, but if you're a player on that team or a coach, you've got to suck it up and remind yourself that there are still 13 games left in the season.

Still, because it was the Packers, I have to chuckle a little.

HeHeSmiley_emoticons_smile

It's a wonder that there wasn't some kind of revolt on the field.

(09-25-2012, 09:42 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Still, because it was the Packers, I have to chuckle a little.

HeHeSmiley_emoticons_smile

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - F.U. - 09-25-2012

I just ran across this comment over on FB and it made me laugh, but is so true. So I just had to share.

"After further review, it has been determined that the runner did not touch second base. Therefor the ruling on the field stands. Touchdown Celtics." That's how well I think the replacement refs are doing.

(09-25-2012, 09:53 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I just ran across this comment over on FB and it made me laugh, but is so true. So I just had to share.

"After further review, it has been determined that the runner did not touch second base. Therefor the ruling on the field stands. Touchdown Celtics." That's how well I think the replacement refs are doing.

They are beyond lost. It's really embarrassing right now. The league has to atone for their mistake and settle with the regular refs NOW.

RE: NFL 2012 SEASON - QueenBee - 09-25-2012

(09-25-2012, 09:53 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I just ran across this comment over on FB and it made me laugh, but is so true. So I just had to share.

I saw that one too. Funny.

[Image: Celtics_zpsceb70ab6.jpg]