Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 05-28-2011

I can smell it. Besides, Casey had her lies to keep her company.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 05-28-2011

I don't know about you but I aways duct tape my kids mouth before throwing them in the pool.

I think she tied the girl up, put her in the trunk of the car and went out dancing,drinking and doing drugs, she may have even forgot she was in there for who knows how long, the little girl expired in the trunk and it took her a few days to figure out what to do. she borrowed the shovel to bury her in the back yard chickened out and dumped her down the street, made up the BS story and waited for the time she would be asked about where the girl was.

after all she's smart as hell, by all accounts of the lawyer.

This is just MO of what may have happened, but if I trust my gut this is closer to the truth than what is being heard in the courtroom.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 05-28-2011

It will be interesting to see how Jose addresses the tape.

I'm not sticking up for Casey, I don't like her, the fact is I just can't fathom how a mother could murder her own little angle in cold blood! (From all accounts of witnesses who knew Casey, they said she was a loving mother)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - browntabby1226 - 05-29-2011

I feel this way about it.It started as a thought she could have stopped thinking it.She had to get the tape, she could have put it down.
She then had to wrap the tape, once again could have stopped.
Because you think evil doesn't mean you have to carry it out,she had plenty of times to stop but went forward with her evil.It started as a lie to get her own way and a 2 12 year old got a death sentence so why feel bad for casey.Casey asked for what she is now getting.This is my opinion on this one.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-29-2011

(05-28-2011, 10:10 PM)Carsman Wrote: It will be interesting to see how Jose addresses the tape.

I'm not sticking up for Casey, I don't like her, the fact is I just can't fathom how a mother could murder her own little angle in cold blood! (From all accounts of witnesses who knew Casey, they said she was a loving mother)

susan smith was a loving mother by all reports, before she drove her boys into a lake. so were most of the MANY mothers we have seen murder their children. this is nothing new. because "normal" people like us can't fathom doing such evil, we find it hard to believe others do. but they do. i have personally known some of them. like one who shot her 4-year-old twin boys in their heads...she was a loving mother right up until she did it. they do Cars. and she did.
that ex-cop first-responder grandpa (george) did not find Caylee in a pool dead and fail to try CPR or call 911. then tape up her face and put her in trash bags in the woods. you're a grandpa Cars, could you fathom that? Caylee was his sunshine.

and no, the buffoon baez will have no rational explanation for the duct tape.

read my comments since trial started Cars. with a more critical eye.
and also consider this...if bozo's client was innocent, why wasn't he screaming to the DA office a few years ago about the "accident" and getting her sorry ass out of jail? why did he let the searches continue at huge public expense? if that were true, then he is complicit in a cover-up, not just the attorney. he could be disbarred for that if it were true. but it's not.

[Image: 28058658_320X180.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - melissab - 05-29-2011

In the very, very beginning of the Caylee case, when CA & GA were on local FL channels pleading for her granddaughter I felt so sorry for her but boy did that ever change and I came to think of them as scum of the earth. In the last two days seeing CA on the stand I almost felt as if she finally accepted the fact that slore killed this beautiful baby with her own hands. When Cindy broke down looking at the baby bed I lost it! It felt like true human emotion from her for once. I'm gonna have to say what a good job GA did also not losing his cool as in his and CA's revolting performance on the depos shown all across the nation. My hope is that they now come together and stand up for Caylee and demand justice and accept the truth no matter what it does to Casey. I'm sure Casey is only throwing out the molestation incidences and that GA helped hide Caylee's body just to add reasonable doubt in hopes she is a free slut one day! I don't know if any parent could get over their child saying those things about them.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 05-29-2011

Smith was mentally unstable, & if Casey did in fact "intentionally murder" her child, she in fact is mentally unstable as well.

The tape is the damming factor for it to be an accident!

That's why I have to agree with your statement:

"...if bozo's client was innocent, why wasn't he screaming to the DA office a few years ago about the "accident" and getting her sorry ass out of jail?"

Why haven't the prosecutors been harping on that fact over & over again? There's no logical answer, but then again, he is a bozo cause he's not logical, or ethical for that matter?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-29-2011

I wouldn't do anything like that to my parents even if you put a gun to my head!

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-29-2011

you could surmise that ALL mothers who murder their children are mentally unstable. that does not however, rise to legal insanity.
susan smith also tried to say she did it because she was sexually abused by a relative.
i ask this...does sexual abuse, whether it occurred or not, cause mothers to kill their kids? or excuse it? in theory or in law? what about all the sexual abuse victims who don't kill their children?
no, it goes deeper than that. susan smith wanted a "wealthy" guy who didn't want kids.
casey was a selfish spoiled princess who wanted her carefree party lifestyle back. sometimes it's just that simple.

another question to consider: if there was a terrible accident that day and her child died...why was she at Blockbuster that very night?? and drunk dirty dancing on stage and having the time of her life every night after that? wouldn't anyone be truly grieving, even privately?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-29-2011

From everything I've read, her parents adored that kid, why didn't she just leave that darling child with her parents to raise and she could have continued on with her partying ways?

I can't even wrap my mind around half of the things I read about Casey.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 05-29-2011

IMO, there was some issue with her leaving the little girl with her parents, she either wanted something from them ,or they had been preaching to her about being a good parent, trying to change her life style to match her responsibility, who knows for sure, but she obviously was using the kid as a weapon against her parents in some way.

RE: casey anthony - sharit - 05-29-2011

(08-06-2010, 04:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think she often drugged the kid so she could party. she's a selfish sociopath and cares about nobody but herself. the problem however, with any "accident" scenario is the duct tape. that shows premeditation. so no accident. it's inconceivable to normal people, but we know infanticide by mothers happens all the time.
and she didn't report the child missing for 31 days, even then her mother cindy the whacko forced that issue. who the hell doesn't report their little child missing and goes out clubbing every night??

MAYBE, she put the duct tape on after the childs death? she did say she was kidnapped. maybe the nanny taped her face? could be what they wanted people to think when she was found.jmo

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - WolfHouse - 05-29-2011

Has anyone watched Dr. Drew discussing the case? He believes
that Casey is indeed a child of sexual abuse by her father.
According to him, her behavior before and after suggests such,
especially the acting out sexually. (She never knew 'normal.')
He believes the father placed the duct tape over the child's mouth
because as a former LE, he knew there would be fluids escaping
the body as hours went on. He would know how to handle duct
tape without getting any fingerprints on it. He did that with
Casey around and she had a little ceremony and added the heart
He then did something with the body and they were sworn to
secrecy just like when she was eight.

Not saying I agree, just saying what Dr. Drew suggested.

RE: casey anthony - Adub - 05-29-2011

(05-29-2011, 07:53 PM)sharit Wrote: maybe the nanny...

Caylee did not have a nanny Smiley_emoticons_fies

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - heartbreaker6713 - 05-29-2011

I've read that a motion has been filed by the parents... not 100% as to what the motion is for but the rumor is for her to testify against george's alleged molestion against her otherwise it can't be brought up for the rest of the trial?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Adub - 05-29-2011

(05-29-2011, 10:25 AM)IMaDick Wrote: she obviously was using the kid as a weapon against her parents in some way.

That is exactly the way that I see it. Hateful bitch that she is.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 05-30-2011

Dr. Drew is a media whore. He's all about drama & salacious bullshit.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - JsMom - 05-30-2011

If that lil bitch was sexually abused, as alot of girls are. She would of fuckin killed her "father" the alleged offender, NOT HER PRECIOUS BABY GIRL Caylee! Ugh I could just watch that bitch choke! This case highly upsets me. I mean, Why the hell would u stage a drowning as a MURDER? That makes NO DAMN SENSE!! I can't wait until the verdict comes in a few months Smiley_emoticons_fies

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - IMaDick - 05-30-2011

I have not heard the ME say that the little girl drowned? Did I miss that or are you just believing the unbelieveable story?

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 09:30 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have not heard the ME say that the little girl drowned? Did I miss that or are you just believing the unbelieveable story?

Dick, the ME never gave cause of death. only manner of death--homicide.
cause of death can never be established because there was nothing but a skull and some tiny scattered bones. so jose can say whatever he wants. he just can't prove it.

i have a question on a minor point i have not seen addressed:
if george was always working in the yard, and he and cindy landscaped around Caylee's playhouse, why didn't they own a shovel? a pretty basic tool. casey borrowed a shovel from the neighbor.