Mock
Cheese & Whine - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Cheese & Whine (/thread-1495.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Momster - 02-05-2009

I'm not a Texan. I went to college. I take Klonopin NOT Prozac. I work all day, and use the internet to take out the rage I have inside of me on useless strangers instead of my dumbass customers.

Yeah, my box is little... you'd probably like it.

- Middle Finger - 02-05-2009

ramseycat Wrote:That is why I am Queen Typo Bitch.
I don't bother to proofread before hitting send.

I can only wonder in envy over the professional and personal success you've surely had taking such pride and care with the things that you do.

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

There is a big difference between what I do here and how I conduct myself professionaly. I would never send out an email or correspondance with a typo, grammar, or spelling error. At night when I am fucking around on here, I don't care.

- crash - 02-05-2009

Momster Wrote:Yeah, my box is little... you'd probably like it.
I'll take a raincheck... you'd probably end up having an anxiety attack on my ass

ramseycat Wrote:Oh fuck off. I am not about to worry about how I write on here. I don't give a shit. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Listen, you drippy drama-dope: when you have good habits you don't think about them, or give a shit about them - you just do them, effortlessly and without having to "worry" about them.

- Momster - 02-05-2009

crash Wrote:
Momster Wrote:Yeah, my box is little... you'd probably like it.
I'll take a raincheck... you'd probably end up having an anxiety attack on my ass
ACTUALLY, sex is a great way to relieve stress. I orgasm as often as possible to avoid the pills :Angel:

- crash - 02-05-2009

ramseycat Wrote:At night when I am fucking around on here, I don't care.
Wow! You finally have something in common with everyone; Nobody cares when you are fucking around on here either

ramseycat Wrote:There is a big difference between what I do here and how I conduct myself professionaly. I would never send out an email or correspondance with a typo, grammar, or spelling error. At night when I am fucking around on here, I don't care.

I think the truth of the matter is you just don't know how to spell "professionally" or "correspondence."

- Momster - 02-05-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:There is a big difference between what I do here and how I conduct myself professionaly. I would never send out an email or correspondance with a typo, grammar, or spelling error. At night when I am fucking around on here, I don't care.

I think the truth of the matter is you just don't know how to spell "professionally" or "correspondence."
::lmao::got my vote

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

I AM a terrible speller. I freely admit it. And at work spellcheck is my friend.

ramseycat Wrote:I AM a terrible speller. I freely admit it. And at work spellcheck is my friend.

Oh ... I thought you just didn't give a fuck. I had no idea you really were on the stupid and uneducated end of the spectrum. I'm so taken back and surprised by this news.

- Momster - 02-05-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I AM a terrible speller. I freely admit it. And at work spellcheck is my friend.

Oh ... I thought you just didn't give a fuck. I had no idea you really were on the stupid and uneducated end of the spectrum. I'm so taken back and surprised by this news.
I think we're all confused. What she doesn't give a fuck about, is the fact that she is dumb as a stick.

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:

I am educated. I just don't care enough about what any of you think to expend the effort to proofread my posts. So deal with it. Or you could delete me. Oh wait don't. No, yes delete me. No never mind. I want to stay. ::rollseyes::

Momster Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I think we're all confused. What she doesn't give a fuck about, is the fact that she is dumb as a stick.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin My favorite part was her attitude about how she "freely admits" being a terrible speller right after not freely admitting it, and defending it as caused by "not giving a fuck" and being so different from what she does at work.

- LuMPyPussy - 02-05-2009

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

I am educated. I just don't care enough about what any of you think to expend the effort to proofread my posts. So deal with it. Or you could delete me. Oh wait don't. No, yes delete me. No never mind. I want to stay. ::rollseyes::
Good chance Frank wouldn't argue with your choice of leaving.

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Just get the Google spell-check loaded on your browser. That way, you can "give a fuck" about appearing educated on all your internet writing. It checks automatically as you write it. That way, you can not give a fuck as you write a book on how you don't give a fuck, or as you write a book when you don't give a fuck about conversations including the word "Moose."

- ramseycat - 02-05-2009

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Good chance Frank wouldn't argue with your choice of leaving.
You mean like he did with you? So how long are you going to stay this time?

- sally - 02-05-2009

crash Wrote:why would you call me big guy?
Perhaps it has something to do with you saying that you have hands the size of dinner plates ::dunno::

Quote:Cute sig removed upon demand by asshole admin nazi bastard. ::finger::

Could have asked asshole admin nazi to shrink cute sig, but didn't. ::finger::

- Momster - 02-05-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
Momster Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin My favorite part was her attitude about how she "freely admits" being a terrible speller right after not freely admitting it, and defending it as caused by "not giving a fuck" and being so different from what she does at work.
Well, of course she is! Here she doesn't have to pretend that she likes to lick the cum off when its all over and done.