Mock
The Official Save Sally Thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The Official Save Sally Thread (/thread-1884.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Cynical Ninja - 12-13-2008

ramseycat Wrote:Fuck off Poophole. I don't see any get rid of Ramsey threads. And if there was, you can bet your sweet ass I wouldn't be around to see them because I would never beg to stay anywhere. So bite me Poopfuck.

Your bark is worse than your bite you toothless bitch.

- sally - 12-13-2008

ramseycat Wrote:Fuck off Poophole. I don't see any get rid of Ramsey threads. And if there was, you can bet your sweet ass I wouldn't be around to see them because I would never beg to stay anywhere. So bite me Poopfuck.

I didnt beg to get in here and I'm not begging to stay. There is nothing else going onat this boring place so I made up a thread so the pathetic losers could have something to talk about. They seem to enjoy it.

I've seen what this place has to offer and and I wouldnever beg to hang out withbiker trash and aderanged brit who probally has all his special projects buried in his grandmas back yard.

- ihatefucktards - 12-13-2008

Wow. You guys have really let little ole sally get under your skin. I am quite surprised!

A vote for sally is a vote for her to win.

she.will.win.

- Sinister - 12-13-2008

sally Wrote:hang out withbiker trash
Oooh. Ouch. That really got to me. Very original. I haven't heard that one before. Owie. Seriously; you got me with that one. Fuckin' brilliant. Bravo. 32 :Yawn:

- Middle Finger - 12-13-2008

ihatefucktards Wrote:Wow. You guys have really let little ole sally get under your skin. I am quite surprised!

A vote for sally is a vote for her to win.

she.will.win.

::laugh::

- Liquid - 12-13-2008

Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Sally is certainly more intelligent and coherent than Newbie, and no one's ever suggested he leave.
Newbie may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he has a heart of gold. The bimbo in question is a total waste of anyone's time, has shown nothing of value, cannot conjure up anything better than "oh fuck you", she claims to know about shit when it is blindingly obvious she knows less than nothing on the topic. And frankly, I think Newbie is smarter than her. But then again, so is a grapefruit.

Having her here is like asking Stevie Wonder to be your designated driver.

Didn't you approve her entry into the full site? You must have seen something to let her in....

- Sinister - 12-13-2008

Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Sally is certainly more intelligent and coherent than Newbie, and no one's ever suggested he leave.
Newbie may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he has a heart of gold. The bimbo in question is a total waste of anyone's time, has shown nothing of value, cannot conjure up anything better than "oh fuck you", she claims to know about shit when it is blindingly obvious she knows less than nothing on the topic. And frankly, I think Newbie is smarter than her. But then again, so is a grapefruit.

Having her here is like asking Stevie Wonder to be your designated driver.
Didn't you approve her entry into the full site? You must have seen something to let her in....
I'm claiming temporary insanity.

- AnonyMoose - 12-13-2008

Liquid Wrote:Didn't you approve her entry into the full site? You must have seen something to let her in....

Letting Smelly have entry is like putting a bottle of milk in your fridge. Sooner or later itgets rank and chunkyand you have to toss it. That skank needed to go the minute she reached her expiration date.

Middle Finger Wrote:I have to take out the blow up Santa and Snowman, but haven't cause it was wind storming and raining for days.
Just to be clear, you stupid greaseball: Nobody gives a flying fuck what you have to do or not do as long as you keep the mock server running. If a monkey could do it, we would get one at the zoo and shove a gallon of drano down your throat.

PLEASE stop sweet talking me and kissing my ass just because I'm the admin.

Middle Finger Wrote:PLEASE stop fisting my ass just because I'm the admin.

::blink:: Is there a better reason to do that?

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:PLEASE stop fisting my ass just because I'm the admin.

::blink:: Is there a better reason to do that?

Ohhhhh, so cheap of you! ::ahole::

- sally - 12-13-2008

Middle Finger Wrote:I have to take out the blow up Santa and Snowman, but haven't cause it was wind storming and raining for days.
I hope when you do put it up that some punk comes along, pops a hole in your ghetto snowman and stuffs it in a fucking tree.

Middle Finger Wrote:Ohhhhh, so cheap of you! ::ahole::
Well, it's not like you are PAYING me. ::lmao::

sally Wrote:
I hope when you do put it up that some punk comes along, pops a hole in your ghetto snowman and stuffs it in a fucking tree.

Me too, so I don't have to pack and then unpack those fucking things next year.

- Zenith - 12-15-2008

Sally stays.
The wiz has spoken

[no really, I just asked 'em and he said she can stay and play with us]

[Image: party0035.gif]

- Sinister - 12-16-2008

Zenith Wrote:Sally stays.
The wiz has spoken

Who the fuck is "the wiz"??? And do I need to kill it for trying to take over MY domain? ::batguy::

Frankly, I never believed she would leave. I'm not that lucky. ::irk::

- Cynical Ninja - 12-16-2008

Sinister Wrote:
The wiz has spoken
Who the fuck is "the wiz"??? And do I need to kill it for trying to take over MY domain? ::batguy::

The Wiz was a soul/R & B musical version of the Wizard of OZ, I believe it featured everybodys favourite kiddy fiddling freak Micheal Jackson as the Scarecrow.

- Sinister - 12-16-2008

That rings a bell now. The sick fuck MJ needs to be tortured and killed slowly and painfully. Don't get me started......

- Zenith - 12-16-2008

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
The wiz has spoken

The Wiz was a soul/R & B musical version of the Wizard of OZ, I believe it featured everybodys favourite kiddy fiddling freak Micheal Jackson as the Scarecrow.
::doh::OH hell naw!

Poophole you are beginning to make me quiver over here! 70

First I find out you have green eye's
Then I find out you like BIG BUTT'S
Now you tellin' me you know about the wiz????

(((FUCK ME!)))
[figuratively of course]
::bow::

That's only my fav movie from when I was younger! ::tong2::