Mock
What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? (/thread-3594.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - D - 01-12-2010

Bullshit. I curse my thick nose hair all the time!

So much work to keep it trimmed back, and if I don't I look like I've got a bush growing out of each nostril.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Cynical Ninja - 01-12-2010

Nose hair is something I have just recently come to terms with, I am not looking forward to ear hair.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - sally - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 12:40 PM)D Wrote: Know what I hate?

Lazy illiterate fucks who call a pacifier a binky. Fucking cunts anyways.

I call them noogies. My kids never liked them, but I'm all for other parents using them if it keeps the little bastards piehole shut.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - SyberBitch - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 12:49 PM)D Wrote: Bullshit. I curse my thick nose hair all the time!

So much work to keep it trimmed back, and if I don't I look like I've got a bush growing out of each nostril.

Um... 'nose' hair is not what I meant.

(01-12-2010, 12:54 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 12:49 PM)D Wrote: Bullshit. I curse my thick nose hair all the time!

Dumb bitch, if you have thick head hair, you have nose and/or ear hair problems 90% or more of the time. Like me. Like my Dad.

Thankfully I don't have ear hair, just nose.

I don't call them 'binkies' (I called my son's pacifier a 'paci') but it's not illiterate if people know what the fuck they are called and just choose to call them something else.

A little lazy, maybe... but big deal. What's really 'lazy' is people who use the damned things in place of taking care of their children. They just stick the paci in the kid's mouth every time it squeaks.

(01-12-2010, 12:57 PM)D Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 12:54 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Dumb bitch, if you have thick head hair, you have nose and/or ear hair problems 90% or more of the time. Like me. Like my Dad.

Thankfully I don't have ear hair, just nose.

So... old bald men with thick ear/nose hair are an anomaly? 78

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - The Antagonist - 01-12-2010

Binky was a brand name years ago. It got called by it's brand name and stuck a long time ago. Then they came out with the Nuk which was supposed to be ergonomic and replicate a real nipple. So then there were two names it was called.

It's much the same as the Brits calling the chore of vacuuming "Hoovering".

Like when you say "tannoy" which is a brand name, what you actually mean is public address system.

My mother says hoovering......and tannoy.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - QueenBee - 01-12-2010

I guess they are OK for little ones, in moderation. But I hate seeing a 4 or 5 year old still sucking on one.
And yes..there does have to be a time when you need to just take the damn thing away.

We had this whole conversation about calling things by their brand names not that long ago, and how I hate it. Fucking morons.

(01-12-2010, 12:59 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: So... old bald men with thick ear/nose hair are an anomaly? 78

No... but I bet if you got pics of them when they were young they had thick head hair too. And with them, it just migrated down to their nose, ears, and probably back. Or maybe ass. I'm afraid of old age, my ass hair may be so thick and long that you could braid it.

I didn't used to have any hair on my ass, then I turned 30.

Wait for the eybrows to grow long and start to curl.

Curly eyebrows?! fuck.

I haven't noticed any head hair loss yet, but I've had flecks of grey since I was 30.

[Image: eyebrows.jpg]

OK now wtf is wrong with this dopey bitch? I was googling eyebrows and found this dope with tattoed vines for eyebrows.

[Image: eyebrows-tattoo.jpg]

She has the vines TATTOOED on!?

Stupid moon faced bitch, how can she look in the mirror and think that looks good in any way?

(01-12-2010, 01:55 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: She has the vines TATTOOED on!?

Stupid moon faced bitch, how can she look in the mirror and think that looks good in any way?

Not to mention... wtf happens when she's 80 and all wrinkled and nasty?

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - twisteroo - 01-12-2010

<< Come to think of it, what's my belly gonna look like when I'm 80 all wrinkled and nasty?

Eh.....shouldn't be much different than it is now.

(01-12-2010, 01:12 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Like when you say "tannoy" which is a brand name, what you actually mean is public address system.

My mother says hoovering......and tannoy.

I don't believe I've ever heard the word 'Tannoy' in my life. Must be a brit thing.