Mock
Ooohhhh...Mock is sick ? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Ooohhhh...Mock is sick ? (/thread-819.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- SyberBitch - 05-08-2009

Liquid Wrote:I think the Trojan on this site crashed my home desktop computer. I am currently really messed up.
And so is your computer? ::aww::

- Middle Finger - 05-08-2009

Liquid, sorry if it caused you problems.

- thekid65 - 05-09-2009

Nice to see I can click on the Mock link today, and not have Trojan bells and alarms going off all over my screen.

Get your shit together, MF.

- Duchess - 05-09-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Yes, I love Mock, you crying bitches ... Jesus, do you love and need me that badly?
Yes, baby..I do..I really, really do.

- Middle Finger - 05-09-2009

Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Yes, I love Mock, you crying bitches ... Jesus, do you love and need me that badly?

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Hey, nice new avatar you have there.

- Middle Finger - 05-09-2009

thekid65 Wrote:Nice to see I can click on the Mock link today, and not have Trojan bells and alarms going off all over my screen.

Get your shit together, MF.
Yeah yeah yeah ...

- Duchess - 05-09-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Hey, nice new avatar you have there.
The pool is open ~ it's my summer uniform...Care to join me ? ::bigg::

- LuMPyPussy - 05-09-2009

Tramp.

Fanny with a mattress on her back.

- D - 05-09-2009

It is a nice new Avatar Duch has... did I ever mention that dark hair and a nice (proportionate) hourglass figure turn me on? :drool: :pant:

Yeah, because that's a real photo of Duchess.

Retard.

- D - 05-09-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yeah, because that's a real photo of Duchess.

Retard.
Doesn't matter if it is or not... its hot.

D Wrote:

Retard.

You're going to let me get away with calling you a retard?

::ban::

- D - 05-09-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:

Retard.

Sorry, a little off my game atm... between reading an article on cunnilingus, and being highly aroused by Duch's avatar... well, your insignificant little opinion didn't even register.

D Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:

Retard.

Sorry, a little off my game atm... between reading an article on cunnilingus, and being highly aroused by Duch's avatar... well, your insignificant little opinion didn't even register.

That disregard must've come in handy when your mommy would walk in while you were furiously jerking off. ::thumbs::

Edit: missed an "r"

- D - 05-09-2009

LuMPyPussy Wrote:That disregard must've come in handy when your mommy would walk in while you were furiously jerking off. ::thumbs::
Nah, I remembered to lock my door first. However, it sure came in handy when my brother walked in on me and my ex getting it on on the living room floor. Course, he should have KNOCKED first.

- sally - 05-09-2009

D Wrote:It is a nice new Avatar Duch has... did I ever mention that dark hair and a nice (proportionate) hourglass figure turn me on?
Really? Thats weird, most men don't like long dark hair and an hour glass figure ::blink::

- D - 05-09-2009

sally Wrote:
D Wrote:It is a nice new Avatar Duch has... did I ever mention that dark hair and a nice (proportionate) hourglass figure turn me on?
Really? Thats weird, most men don't like long dark hair and an hour glass figure ::blink::
Only because the ignorant masses are into bleached blonds with giant jugs.

I like Brunettes, Red Heads, and Raven Haired beauties. It takes an exceptional blond to get my attention. I like blue, hazel, and green for eyes. Though with the right shade of hair, brown grabs me as well.

- sally - 05-09-2009

Do red heads really stink? A few people have told me that red headed people have a peculiar odor, I've never been close enough to one to notice.

- D - 05-09-2009

sally Wrote:Do red heads really stink? A few people have told me that red headed people have a peculiar odor, I've never been close enough to one to notice.
I doubt I would notice, I have dark red hair... and my brother has flame red hair. I doubt either of us would notice if redheaded people have an odor, since we'd have lived with it our whole lives and never noticed it.