Mock
HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES (/thread-3953.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Duchess - 06-18-2012

Don't you ever get tired of lurking? Suck it up & register for christssake. Please, stop being a chickenshit. It's nothing more than words posted by strangers. Get a grip.

Register right now, goddamnit!

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Cracker - 06-18-2012

I think they are afraid of Cracker. There must not be any male lurkers. At least any with some balls...

Many of them are using proxies to lurk.

Pussies *nods*

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Cracker - 06-18-2012

Men are fucking babies. They can't handle too much teasing. Kills their sense of worth and mojo.

Women are like, "Wut'd you say, bitch?"

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - username - 06-23-2012

Hibye

Bring your skittles and iced tea and join TODAY!!!

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Duchess - 06-23-2012

Too bad we can't show them what you look like armed with your gun.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Lady Cop - 08-07-2012

hi lurkers! we have something new, you can help us try it out. when you join you are confined in a secret room for a few posts, so to be honest, i can gently interrogate you Taser . if you're not an axe-murderer [Image: brown-paper-bag-emoticons-5.gif] i will make you a nOOb and you can post. [Image: icon_noob.gif]
and after that a brand new Mock member with access to the inner sanctum!
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

so stop hesitating! sign up, join up, it's always FREE! we don't grub donations. you'll be directed to an area with some newbie info and where you can say hello.

this week's free gift for newbies is a genuine Titanic & iceberg ice cube tray! Woo supplies limited. [Image: titanic2.gif]

[Image: Gin-and-Titonic-Ice-Tray_742-l.jpg?v=742]

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Donovan - 08-07-2012

that's messed up and I would totally buy one hahaha.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Duchess - 08-07-2012

(08-07-2012, 10:45 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: when you join you are confined in a secret room for a few posts, so to be honest, i can gently interrogate you Taser .

That's my favorite part. I love that no one gets immediate access onto Mock any more. We have enough awesome Members that we don't have to accept just anyone in order to build our site. People can either live up to the standards our Members have set or GTFO.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Was that too much? hah

Nah, just about right. It should be the caveat at the end of the traditional greeting espousing free speech and edgier humor. Freedom of expression should be something one aspires to, not lowers toward. If you want the freedom to say what you please, first be certain you have something worth saying. Most people forget that part.

(08-07-2012, 11:19 AM)Donovan Wrote: If you want the freedom to say what you please, first be certain you have something worth saying. Most people forget that part.

You wouldn't believe the number of people who think the freedom to express yourself in the manner you choose is simply a license to be an asshole...actually, I guess you probably would, you've seen it happen.

Thomas Jefferson: I feel the inalienable right to freedom of speech should be included in our document, gentlemen.
George Washington: I agree. A free press and free society ought to be able to express dissatisfaction without fear of censure or imprisonment.
Ben Franklin: I PHUXXXT ALL YER MOMS LOLOLOLOLOL PWNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John Hancock: You are an asshole, Benjamin. And cut off from the wine flagon, henceforth.

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Lady Cop - 08-07-2012

(08-07-2012, 10:45 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: hi lurkers! we have something new, you can help us try it out. when you join you are confined in a secret room for a few posts, so to be honest, i can gently interrogate you Taser . if you're not an axe-murderer [Image: brown-paper-bag-emoticons-5.gif] i will make you a nOOb and you can post. [Image: icon_noob.gif]
and after that a brand new Mock member with access to the inner sanctum!
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

so stop hesitating! sign up, join up, it's always FREE! we don't grub donations. you'll be directed to an area with some newbie info and where you can say hello.

this week's free gift for newbies is a genuine Titanic & iceberg ice cube tray! Woo supplies limited. [Image: titanic2.gif]

[Image: Gin-and-Titonic-Ice-Tray_742-l.jpg?v=742]

the welcome mat is out...wipe your feet! Emotefm

[Image: ohno.jpg]

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Lady Cop - 08-25-2012

We currently have 666 members registered. DiabloDiabloBecoming evil25

[Image: devil.gif][Image: devil.gif][Image: devil.gif]

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Riotgear - 08-25-2012

(08-25-2012, 11:30 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: We currently have 666 members registered. DiabloDiabloBecoming evil25

[Image: devil.gif][Image: devil.gif][Image: devil.gif]

Awesome!! CLOSE THE GATE!

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Donovan - 08-25-2012

To keep them out, or keep us in?

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Riotgear - 08-25-2012

(08-25-2012, 10:28 PM)Donovan Wrote: To keep them out, or keep us in?

Both?

RE: HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES - Borndragon - 08-26-2012

Let's Break this shit wide open...

BornDragon ~ Misery loves company