Mock
What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? (/thread-3594.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - SyberBitch - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 01:50 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: OK now wtf is wrong with this dopey bitch? I was googling eyebrows and found this dope with tattoed vines for eyebrows.

[Image: eyebrows-tattoo.jpg]

Wow... I'm into alternative shit, but that's just wrong.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - twisteroo - 01-12-2010

If those are real, they look like shitty tattoos anyway.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - username - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 07:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

What the fuck is this shit doing in Mock for christssake...Go away, go away & take this crap with you...Fucking fuck !

I feel the same way about the kid. 52

(01-12-2010, 02:35 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 01:50 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: OK now wtf is wrong with this dopey bitch? I was googling eyebrows and found this dope with tattoed vines for eyebrows.

[Image: eyebrows-tattoo.jpg]

Wow... I'm into alternative shit, but that's just wrong.

At least she should have enough sense to match her eyeshadow to her eyebrow tattoo, lol.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Duchess - 01-12-2010

Oh look, it's the cow...I don't give a flying fuck what you feel...Eat shit & die.

(01-12-2010, 01:27 PM)D Wrote: No... but I bet if you got pics of them when they were young they had thick head hair too. And with them, it just migrated down to their nose, ears, and probably back. Or maybe ass.

Don't forget big toe hair.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Middle Finger - 01-12-2010

My thoughts on pacifiers? That you should stick three of them up your ass and do an Empowerment Dance.

(01-12-2010, 02:50 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: My thoughts on pacifiers? That you should stick three of them up your ass and do an Empowerment Dance.

Empowerment dance? Never heard of it. You'll need to demonstrate.

(01-12-2010, 03:05 PM)username Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 02:50 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: My thoughts on pacifiers? That you should stick three of them up your ass and do an Empowerment Dance.

Ask Syber.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - sally - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 03:05 PM)username Wrote:

It's just something Frank's mother used to do with his binkies. Some kind of crazy old wives tale that it's supposed to be good for the baby. Well you see how he turned out.

Z?

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - The Antagonist - 01-12-2010

Quit begging for help Frank.

There's a difference between begging and asking like a scared child, Ant.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - The Antagonist - 01-12-2010

Either way, its pathetic.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - LuMPyPussy - 01-12-2010

My thoughts on pacifiers is that it's a goddamn stupid topic of conversation especially in THIS forum. Go post this bullshit at your mommy forum. Jesus Christ.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - D - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 04:17 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: My thoughts on pacifiers is that it's a goddamn stupid topic of conversation especially in THIS forum. Go post this bullshit at your mommy forum. Jesus Christ.

As Syber said in the other thread... THATS THE FUCKING POINT. They don't want to be Mommies on Mock, and in my case a Daddy. Send the underage fucker packing and this shit goes with him.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - Duchess - 01-12-2010

So, let me get this straight...These topics are because a newbie gained entrance and this is the complainers idea of revenge, not only on MF but, the rest of us that don't give a shit...Do I have that right ?

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - D - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So, let me get this straight...These topics are because a newbie gained entrance and this is the complainers idea of revenge, not only on MF but, the rest of us that don't give a shit...Do I have that right ?

I guess. Myself I could care less one way or the other. If MF wants to risk it that's his game.

RE: What are your thoughts on pacifiers? - LuMPyPussy - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 04:28 PM)D Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 04:17 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: My thoughts on pacifiers is that it's a goddamn stupid topic of conversation especially in THIS forum. Go post this bullshit at your mommy forum. Jesus Christ.

As Syber said in the other thread... THATS THE FUCKING POINT. They don't want to be Mommies on Mock, and in my case a Daddy. Send the underage fucker packing and this shit goes with him.

That's the most twisted and asinine "logic" I've ever read. The stupid women want to compound a problem by filling this place with trash and sewage to make a point? Fuck that and fuck them.

(01-12-2010, 04:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Goddamn you're slower than my great grandma parallel parking her wheelchair. That's about right although it's not revenge--it's making a fucking point. Your total lack of morals may make it possible for you to not care that there's a 15 y/o here but it actually bothers some people. I care for 2 reasons--one, if my kids attempted to join a forum like this, I hope to hell they'd get their asses booted off and two, it changes the dynamic. I personally get nauseous hearing a 15 y/o saying he finds some woman "fuckable".

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

But I made my point and I haven't made any new posts like this since last night. So if you don't like it, quit your whining and go fucking post something interesting and move these posts to the bottom of the page.

ETA: BTW, thanks for the "warning". Like I care.