Mock
What the fuck are we doing - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What the fuck are we doing (/thread-6826.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Duchess - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 06:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And, if everyone reading this thread had to vote on who looks like the twat????

Well now, given I have it in writing that I look like a young Brigitte Bardot that would mean you're the one that looks like a twat. 33

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Midwest Spy - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 06:49 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I'll admit you are smarter than dick

Well, a guy's got to start somewhere!

Listen, I gotta get outahere and take the tykes trick or treating.

Have a geat night!

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Cynical Ninja - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 06:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Are both you and Duchess retarded?

I never said he was there for military purposes, THAT'S what Duchess inferred.

Go back and read the part where Duchess jumps in to defend Indian.

Are you sure you and Duchess aren't the same person???

Holy shit!!!Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I obviously don't know indianuprizings military service record as well as you do.

He/she could have been in the CIA running opium out of Afghanistan in the 90's for all I know.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Midwest Spy - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 06:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Well now, given I have it in writing that I look like a young Brigitte Bardot that would mean you're the one that looks like a twat. 33[/i][/size]

Your photo in the Members thread was quite becomingSmiley_emoticons_wink

See ya tomorrow.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Indian UpRizing - 10-31-2011

Yeah you're right the high was worth getting my ass shot off for, I could get high at home on welfare like you, fuck didn't need to go around the world for it.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Indian UpRizing - 10-31-2011

Are you a cocksucker or is that fuzz on your lip for attention?

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Cracker - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 07:26 PM)Indian UpRizing Wrote: Are you a cocksucker or is that fuzz on your lip for attention?

You either need to quote or step away from the mirror.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Indian UpRizing - 11-01-2011

I'm a pro come get me cherry boy, only mirror I've have is a picture of your mom I whack off to.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Cracker - 11-01-2011

(11-01-2011, 12:43 AM)Indian UpRizing Wrote: I'm a pro come get me cherry boy, only mirror I've have is a picture of your mom I whack off to.

Good job, pro. I'm a girl. Dumbass.

My mom is fat, so have it. Your mom is retarded, so I see where you would prefer mine...

Plus, your shit didn't make sense.

So, are you claiming some bullshit exposure to get VA benefits? Because that is bullshit. I bet you have bonfires with tires and inhale exhaust fumes working on your beat up truck, but somehow are horribly disabled from breathing a few fumes in the open desert. Am I close?

Are you a retarded vampire, too? Because that is gay. In the not cool gay way...

Damn I love this, I can tell these cocksuckers to eat my ass without a mod banning me! I'm a railroder with a high school Ed and a dirty vocab 5 miles long, you girls ready for some new words?????

(11-01-2011, 12:48 AM)Indian UpRizing Wrote: Damn I love this, I can tell these cocksuckers to eat my ass without a mod banning me! I'm a railroder with a high school Ed and a dirty vocab 5 miles long, you girls ready for some new words?????

Go for it. We need some new smut. Be forewarned... we have white trash from Toledo and they are hard to beat. (I would have said "hard to top," but most of them are bottoms, so it didn't make good sense)

Mine died when I was 2, I'll have to whack to you're fat bitch don't remember mine, do you think you're a girl? Want me to show you a snake? Really 9 limp.

Fuck Ohio, I'm from the hills. Hear that fucking banjo? Bend over bitch.LOL

Snort!!!! Are we having fun yet? I just got out and wilder than hell, try me????????

I love me some banjo, but I have to work. Please feel free to post whatever smut you want while I sleep, just maybe proofread. I can't figure WTF you mean about half the time...

Hill would be Kentucky or West Virginia. I am going with Kentucky. Do you have a mullet yet? Because you will soon. Your hair just grows that way in the hills and hollers, like moss on a tree. I think that's how y'all find your way home from the two-toothed titty bar...

RE: What the fuck are we doing - ZEROSPHERES - 11-01-2011

(10-31-2011, 05:55 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-31-2011, 05:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's nice to see you admit to being eurotrash.

Its also nice to see the king of white trash arriving on cue.

[Image: cd88e0226ba2d20e60ad38ab950a1366.gif]

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Maggot - 11-01-2011

Remind me never to get on your bad side.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - IMaDick - 11-01-2011

every forum needs a one trick pony.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - Cynical Ninja - 11-01-2011

As opposed to a trickless burro like you.

RE: What the fuck are we doing - IMaDick - 11-01-2011

(11-01-2011, 01:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: As opposed to a trickless burro like you.

Hi Pee Wee.