Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 06-30-2011

(06-30-2011, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's awful that the public is allowed access to that. How can that be?

bozo opened that door. it's a capital murder case, niceties are out. too bad baez didn't offer any evidence to support his opening claims of what "the evidence will show".
tomorrow we may get to see cindy impeached and accused of perjury. but it won't be prosecuted.
baez is a failure.
i will make book that post-conviction casey says she sucked bozo cock while she was out on bond. she'll be pissed! hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 06-30-2011

I've never paid attention to something like this before & even now I don't know everything you & the others know.

I was astounded to see his suicide note. It made me feel sad & embarrassed for him. Smiley_emoticons_slash

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ZEROSPHERES - 06-30-2011

The caption 'Evil Clowns Need Love too' makes me think of John Wayne Gacy.

[attachment=12008]

[attachment=12009]

i didn't have the entire suicide letter in earlier post.
here it is:

Page 1

Cynthia Marie,

As you get this letter, this should be no surprise that I have decided to leave the earth, because I need to be with Caylee Marie.

I cannot keep on going because it should be me that is gone from this earth, not her.

I have lived many years, I am satisfied with my decision because I have never been the man you, Lee, Casey & especially Caylee Marie deserved.

I have never been the man any of you could count on. I have always let each of you down in more ways then I could remember. I do not feel sorry for myself, I am just sorry I burden all of you the way I have.

My loss of life is meaningless.

Cynthia Marie, you have always worked the hardest, given the most to me, and I have never "thanked you."

28+ years ago, you corrected me, a man who has now found his identity in life. What I mean is, you always challenged me the right way, and I always could never live up to your expectations.

You have always been smarter, more knowledgeable & thought things thru & I love you for that.
Page 2

[Not yet transcribed]

Page 3

[Not yet transcribed]

Page 4

I cannot be strong anymore. Caylee Marie, our granddaughter, I miss her, I miss her so much. I know you do too.

You were always the one that provided for her. What did I provide?

I blame myself for her being gone! You know for months, as a matter of fact, for a year or so I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative.

Caylee Marie, I miss her. I miss her. I want my family back.

I sit here, falling apart, because I should have done more.

She was so close to home, why was she there? Who placed her there? Why is she gone? Why?

For months, you & I, especially you always questioned, why?

I want this to go away for Casey! What happened? Why could she not come to us? Especially you, why not Lee?

Who is involved with this stuff for Caylee?

I am going krazy [sic] because I want to

Page 5

Go after these people Casey hung with prior to Caylee being gone.

That is why I got that gun. I wanted to scare these people. You know! They know more then they have stated. You cannot sugar coat, kidglove these people. They need hard knocks to get info from.

Sure that will not bring Caylee Marie back, but was Casey threatened? You know, Casey does not deserve to be where she is!

I miss her, I miss her so much. I am worried for her. Her personal safety is always on my mind.

I try to deal with so – so much, as I do you also.

I have never wanted to my family for sorrow in any way. I realize families have ups & downs, but we have suffered our share & then some.

Cynthia Marie, you have always deserved more & with me being gone, you will. I have always brought you down. You know that.

You are better off. Lee will be there for you. Mallory is such a great woman. I see how you are with her. She is a keeper, future
Page 6

daughter-in-law. I smile when I say her name. Mallory, please take care of yourself, Lee & Cindy.

Someday you will be a great wife to Lee, and a fantastic Mom. Cindy is a great "Grammy," & will love you forever.

Getting back to why I cannot live anymore: I cannot function knowing our granddaughter is gone. Caylee Marie never had a chance to grow. I wanted to walk her to school (The 1st day). I wanted to help her in so many ways. Shoot her 1st basket. I could go on & on.

I sit here empty inside for her. For you, for us. Jose keeps calling.

Yes, you deserve more & you will have freedom to enjoy what you deserve.

I have taken what meds was given to me with alcohol & I am ready to give up.

As I can tell by my writing & thinking I am getting very stupid. Wow, what a word STUPID.

Yes, I am. Again, I do not feel sorry for myself, but yes I am STUPID. Cannot deal with stuff anymore.
Page 7

The loss of Caylee Marie. The loss of Casey. The loss of us, Cynthia Marie, the meds, I am ready.

Saying good bye, please understand it is for the best. I do not deserve life anymore. Anymore us.

You are the best, you always have been. I am sorry for all that I have done to us.

You know I never got to say good bye. I am at this place & all is getting fuzzy & my writing is all over the place.

I love you, I love you, I hope you get to see Casey soon.

All the people we met, wow the writing is getting weird, I love you,

I am sorry – I will take care of Caylee – once I get to God "Hopefully"
Page 8

I want to hold her hand again,

I miss her, I will always love us, I am sorry Cynthia Marie,

I called my mom today,Sonnie, Kathy, Ruthie (I lost her #),

I am so tired, at least I shaved today, Wow - I'm tripping out, I am sorry.

I love you – Cynthia Marie.

Caylee here I come.

Lee, I am sorry.

Casey –

ended at "casey".

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - ZEROSPHERES - 06-30-2011

LC, I think it's all there. Possibly the pages numbered 5 thru 8 should be numbered 2 thru 5

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - gatorfankim - 06-30-2011

Sidebar for LC~
If this dipshit kid just got smacked with contempt for making that classic gesture, because no kind of emotion is allowed in Judge Perry's court, then why is it Casey is allowed to shake her head when certain people are testifying? I know she's on trial but some of her gestures are questionable IMO.
BTW, I think the kid was being a smart ass and just trying to get on camera! Dumb fuck!hah

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 06-30-2011

Thanks, LC.

I thought the first post re: "the letter" was weird, as it didn't mention his kids.

And it was sparce with "loving" feelings for his wife.

Ending with "Casey" . . . and nothing else, is spooky.

Jose keeps calling? Maybe it was Baez who suggested his suicide and was just checking on the progress?

Zero, it isn't all transcribed yet.

as for casey's silent facial testifying in court, the defendant has a lot of leeway. within reason.
the viewers in courtroom are expected to abide by strict decorum. that dumbass kid could have caused a mistrial.

he may be in jail for his 4th of July birthday. and he may have perjured himself about criminal record.

this man evidently beat up a senior citizen and robbed someone, according to his criminal record. i haven't pulled it up for myself yet.

He was changed with battery last year, but the case was dropped:

07/13/2010 Per the Court:
No Information Notice was filed in open court. Case is hereby CLOSED. Defendant is to be released as to this case only.

Court denied Matthew Bartlett's appeal.

[Image: matthew-bartlett-1-0630.jpg]

oh hell. "river cruz" is getting another 15 minutes! hah
she's on HLN , crying, hysterical, strident, whining, making excuses. NOTHING like the demure soft-spoken poor misjudged ho on the stand today. i bet she shows up all over cable TV tonight. ick.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Carsman - 06-30-2011

The judge is definitely baez againt baez!

If the defense submitted just "one" page of new discovery this morning to the state, the state would have been crying ambush! However, the state just submitted "232" pages of new disclosure (info they knew from Cindy's deposition two years ago) to the defense this morning, and the defense cryed ambush, but judge did not rule that as ambush. If that's not ambush, what is? Double standard!

I was very disappointed that Casey chose not to take the stand.
I believe she would have held her own with Ashton. We'll never know now.

It seems Casey will severely punished, as everyone thinks she should be.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - WolfHouse - 07-01-2011

Geroge Anthony is a liar.

Casey was CORRECT (not lying) when she Oute his affair.
The woman gave him six thousand dollars.

HE IS A CREEP. There are other words.

Leaving Casey and the trial out of it, GEORGE IS A SICK FUCK and
probably impotent too.http://mockforums.net/images/smilies/new/sign_pervert.gif

http://mockforums.net/images/smilies/new/insane.gif

HATE HIM.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - WolfHouse - 07-01-2011

Geroge Anthony is a liar.

Casey was CORRECT (not lying) when she Oute his affair.
The woman gave him six thousand dollars.

HE IS A CREEP. There are other words.

Leaving Casey and the trial out of it, GEORGE IS A SICK FUCK and
probably impotent too.

Sign_pervert

InsaneInsane

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Duchess - 07-01-2011

Poor George.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - Lady Cop - 07-01-2011

Cars: I was very disappointed that Casey chose not to take the stand.
I believe she would have held her own with Ashton.

28 you're smoking funny tobaccy aren't you Cars?? 103
Ashton would have destroyed her, decimated and eviscerated her and used her for shark chum for being a pathological liar and convicted felon! she COULDN'T take the stand and be shown to be what she is in front of that jury!

i think poor george is a pussy-whipped sap, and may well have mental issues. i always thought that. and i have my opinion why he didn't remain a police officer. but i don't think he's evil or malicious. just a pathetic little man.

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - aussiefriend - 07-01-2011

(07-01-2011, 01:25 AM)WolfHouse Wrote: Geroge Anthony

Who's Geroge? How do you pronounce that?

friday...what is ahead today:

The prosecution plans to use its rebuttal case Friday to attack testimony offered by Casey's mother about computer searches she claims she made months before her 2-year-old granddaughter, Caylee, disappeared.
Judge Belvin Perry ruled that electronic time card information from Cindy Anthony's employer can be introduced by the state to rebut testimony she made earlier. Cindy Anthony previously testified that searches made in March 2008 for "chloroform" and "how to make chloroform" were made by her and not Casey Anthony as the prosecution contends.

Closing arguments could begin as soon as Saturday morning. WHOOO HOOOO!

cindy no doubt perjured herself. i don't think she'll ever be charged. however, if she took the 5th today ALL her testimony could be stricken and jurors told to disregard everything she ever said.
state has rebuttal today, and if defense wishes they can present sur rebuttal.
defense really ended on weak notes, between the loony "grief doctor" and then ending on pet burials, they look pretty lame.

jesus h. christ!! baez is whining and crying over nothing and making the Judge furious! Judge says we can be back sat. sun. mon. tues, whatever! baez is acting like a 2-year-old! he is making everyone furious!! now we are in indefinite recess. with bozo imaginary problems!!

i believe baez is scared because he knowingly suborned perjury (cindy) and he can lose bar card for that.

BAEZ IS A FOOL!! HE IS INTENTIONALLY STALLING THIS TRIAL. the judge is furious!

Judge:
We'll be in recess subject to call.

There are problems and there are imaginary problems.

I hope this is a real problem and not an imaginary problem.

These ( the jurors ) folks are ready to return to their homes.

Tell the jury that we will be in recess indefinitely.

"I don't care whatch y'all do folks."
Judge Belvin Perry

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 07-01-2011

(06-30-2011, 09:09 PM)Carsman Wrote: The judge is definitely baez againt baez!

If the defense submitted just "one" page of new discovery this morning to the state, the state would have been crying ambush! However, the state just submitted "232" pages of new disclosure (info they knew from Cindy's deposition two years ago) to the defense this morning, and the defense cryed ambush, but judge did not rule that as ambush. If that's not ambush, what is? Double standard!

Cindy's timecard states she was at work during the time period the computer searches were performed.

Cindy states, ON THE STAND, she performed the computer searches.

Cindy states, ON THE STAND, she performed these searches AT HOME.

Baez claims she's a salaried employee, therefore timecards are meaningless and do not represent her "true" time at work.

My question to you and Baez: "If timecards are meaningless to account for the hours of a salaried employee, why use them?"

Or - "What document or witness can place Cindy at the house and performing the computer searches when her timecard clearly states she was at work?"

I never did hear any evidence to support the defense's position that Caylee drowned.

I never did hear any evidence that placed Casey, Caylee and George in the house, day Caylee allegedly drowned.

And Casey appears not to be willing to tell the jurors of the "horrors" she allegedly suffered, by the hands of her father and brother.

Bummer.

But at least she won't feel the need to lie about her employment for the next few years.

Unless she thinks she's a Trustee. hah

i don't have a shot yet, but casey knotted up the back of her shirt again today...does she think boobs count in this mess she's in? ho.

and col. mason looked spiffy today. hah

baez in full whine mode.

[Image: 13.jpg]

RE: casey anthony--THE TRIAL - BlueTiki - 07-01-2011

Hahahahaha!

Mason . . . Harland Sander's "little nugget".

Perfect!