Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 03:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: who the fuck is going to hire her?

There is really nothing else she can do.

She can get on the pole.

There's always acting or being a 'model'.

Maybe fill the speed-bump vacancy at a local shopping mall.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - kitty1 - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 03:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: who the fuck is going to hire her? a day care? would you hire her to work for you?

I'm sure a strip club would hire her or perhaps a dive bar.

There are plenty of sick, perverted fucktards out there that would like to see her naked. That would make great water cooler talk.

People would go to the bar just to get a glimpse of her and to say that they were served a Bloody Mary prepared by a murderer.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-21-2011

[Image: devil.jpg]
[Image: 28583703_640X480.jpg]

i think she should go live with each of the 12 jurons, 1 month out of each year.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Mary - 07-21-2011

It's not like she ever had a job before. She can just pretend again and steal. I think it shows how she has matured, though to aspire to be a fake lawyer instead of a fake special events coordinator.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Mary - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 09:35 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(07-21-2011, 08:28 AM)Mary Wrote: I am doubtful that Baez has either of those......

either of those what??

A GED or degree.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Kip - 07-21-2011

(07-21-2011, 04:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think she should go live with each of the 12 jurons, 1 month out of each year.

LOL. And that jurors allow her to babysit their kids. Perfect payback for jurors.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - WolfHouse - 07-21-2011

I am so tired of her. She will be another person who is a celebrity for
no good reason.

Does anyone in Florida know if it was really she who was on the airplane
returning from California?

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-22-2011

hey lippman. nobody gives a shit where they go. or with whose money. you getting paid?

13News
George and Cindy Anthony are starting to move on from their daughter Casey's trial. ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL! 86

Attorney Mark Lippman said the family is looking at trying to heal, 34 though neither George nor Cindy have talked to their daughter yet. Lippman said when that will happen is unclear. IT DEPENDS ON CASH OFFERS. They also don't know where she is, though they know she is safe.

What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal. FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters IE DONATIONS.
YES, GO FAR FAR AWAY.

[Image: 63297154.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - aussiefriend - 07-22-2011

just wanna say I saw O'reilly today. He had Geraldo on, and he was defending the defense or something like that. Anyway, I think he is siding with the defense so that he is the first or only one to interview her. I seems like some sort of career move.

i'm going to vomit. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
so who is paying?

George, Cindy Leave USA On Trip For 'Rest'
WESH
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Photos and video shot Friday at Orlando Executive Airport show George and Cindy Anthony boarding a private charter jet.

The WESH 2 News exclusive photos and video show the two boarding a plane believed to be headed to Nassau in the Bahamas.

The couple is not going to rendezvous with their daughter Casey, their attorney, Mark Lippman, told WESH.

"(Casey) does not have a passport," Mark Lippman told WESH. "The Anthonys do."

Lippman described the trip as an opportunity for the couple to rest after the grueling murder trial.

It's not known who paid for the trip or the others in the Anthonys' traveling party.

[Image: GACA-trip1.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 07-22-2011

That is a serious chunk of change right there. I guess we'll never know who their generous benefactor/s are.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - LytoMe - 07-22-2011

SO I just read all about how BOZO is in NY right now interview with major TV Networks for the first interview with Casey? SERIOUSLY? What the FUCK is this about??

... NBC, ABC and CBS are all competing for the first interview. Sources connected with the negotiations tell there is a "big price tag" for the interview. We're told the networks -- which say they don't pay for interviews -- are offering to license photos and other material and pay big bucks ... that's S.O.P. in the network game.

We're told NBC looks like the frontrunner so far, but ABC is in the game. We're told CBS "is a distant third." We're told NBC is paying for Baez' hotel room.

Baez spent part of the night Thursday in the Mandarin Oriental bar with famed lawyer Mark Geragos -- who knows a thing or two about high-profile cases. We're told Geragos gave Baez pointers on negotiating the deal.....

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - IMaDick - 07-22-2011

George and cindy could still be tried as co conspirators in Caylee's death.

Geragos' client is on death row in CA. hah
and others doing LWOP.

i think the major networks are reluctant to touch casey. there could be big backlash. but WTF, anything for a buck.

that came from TMZ which is often full of shit.

[Image: scott+peterson.JPG]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 02:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Geragos' client is on death row in CA. hah

Bwahahaha!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Mary - 07-22-2011

Didn't Geragos pull a Bozo in the Peterson case, promising to reveal the truth about Lacey's death only to produce nothing? I need to go back and check that...

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - WolfHouse - 07-22-2011

That makes me sick to my stomach. Minimum cost of one way in that
plane is 5K just to take it out of the hanger.....food, captain, co captain salaries,
fuel, on top of that.

If George will scam a 'worker' out of 6K, imagine what he is capable of
doing. CON MAN.

That Lippman is a retard.

I am really really disgusted beyond disgusted at these people AND the
media for shoving it in our face.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - aussiefriend - 07-22-2011

You know when he gave the finger to the press, he really demonstrated a lack of class and a poor standard as a human being to display such a thing so publicly and not feel remorse.

I think that's the thing with Casey we see no remorse, it's written all over her face that she did it, we are not stupid and now she has the expression "hey, I got away with it".

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 07-23-2011

i thought TMZ was full of shit.
the threats to boycott network sponsors have had some effect. even the worst sharks don't want to touch this bunch.
and btw baez, if your client can do interviews, she can do depositions in civil suits. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Hollywood Reporter:

A TMZ report that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez was at Manhattan’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel “holding court” with bookers from ABC, CBS and NBC for a cash interview with Anthony was met with strenuous denials from all three news divisions.

“The report is untrue,” said an ABC News source. “If there is a bidding war ABC News is not and will not be part of it.”

“CBS News is not offering and will not offer to license any materials from Casey Anthony,” a CBS News spokesperson said. A network executive was more vehement: “Not a damn nickel.”

Network sources confirm that their bookers have met with Baez, but they flatly deny that they have offered any remuneration for an interview. Baez – who had several odd jobs, including bikini salesman, before being catapulted to fame as the attorney who won an acquittal for Anthony in the capital murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee – is shopping his services as a legal commentator. 115 85 NO WAY JOSE! (Hollywood agency Paradigm agreed to represent him in those endeavors but quickly backed out.)

“We've talked with Baez about getting an interview with Casey Anthony, but only under NBC News standards and conditions: no payment, and absolutely no job offers for members of her defense team hah ” said an NBC News spokesperson.

As for whether NBC picked up the tab for Baez’s stay at the Mandarin, sources says the network paid for one night in order to meet with Baez, which is not unusual expense to incur in the pursuit of interviews.

The practice of licensing photos and videos from interview subjects has long been a fig leaf for TV news divisions. But Anthony may have finally put the practice on deep freeze, at least temporarily.

ABC News was revealed to have paid Anthony the mind-boggling sum of $200,000 in 2008 for photos and home videos as well as $15,000 to the Florida meter reader who discovered Caylee’s remains. In 2010, CBS News paid $20,000 to the Anthony family for material that was used on 48 Hours Mystery and the Early Show. The stench of those transactions has made it impossible for news organizations to hide behind licensing deals. But Anthony’s pariah status and the risk of a swift and loud public backlash for the network that gives her air time have made booking her for even non-paid interview highly problematic.

One network booker described the situation as “toxic".

note: i don't trust the networks not to lie either.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - kitty1 - 07-23-2011

I just got through watching Biography on A&E about the little skank. I think I've seen pretty much all the photos, videos and heard about all her lies, but this was interesting. It contained a few things I wasn't aware of. It was narrated by a woman who had this tone in her voice that seem to convey her disgust with the liar...I really enjoyed that. I don't recall if Casey ever graduated or even got her GED, but she didn't graduate with her class. She led her mom to believe she was graduating. Her mom kept asking about where her cap and gown were. Casey kept putting her off (surprise, surprise) and her family didn't know until two days before the ceremony that she would not be included. Her poor, elderly grandparents came to watch and didn't find out until the very day of the graduation. Why the fuck didn't Cindy or George tell them? A teeny, tiny piece of my heart goes out to them, but I'm beginning to see that they are more dysfunctional than I originally thought. They also talked about what the bounty hunter babysitter had to say about the family's behavior after Casey was bailed out by the cowboy wanna be. She said that the family never seemed interested in finding Caylee, but rather were more concerned about feeding Casey something other than prison food. They were having a grand time making salmon patties. And, of course they brought up the pregnancy denial. Woman have a very distinct looking bump when they're pregnant and I thought I read that Cindy was an OB nurse. C'mon now, you don't get a bump like that unless you're in the hospital with ascites.