Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Nina - 09-02-2011

That picture of her back is disgusting. WTF?

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - JsMom - 09-02-2011

(09-02-2011, 04:07 PM)Nina Wrote: That picture of her back is disgusting. WTF?

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-06-2011

hahahahahahaha 868686 the scumbag defense and the dirty greedy anthonys are worried someone else will make a buck! 28

Casey Anthony's legal team has accused her ex-fiancé of trying to cash in by touting a book detailing his relationship with the Florida mother.

Jesse Grund, who was engaged to the 25-year-old until he found out she had lied about Caylee being his child THE HO LIED??? NOOOO! has been touring publishers with a proposal to reveal details of their relationship.

But lawyers for Anthony, who has so far failed to make a payday from her notoriety, have said he is trying to make money from his former girlfriend.

[Image: article-0-0DBCE99100000578-142_468x347.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0DBCE9ED00000578-480_468x365.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 09-06-2011

(09-06-2011, 12:06 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
Casey Anthony's legal team has accused her ex-fiancé of trying to cash in by touting a book detailing his relationship with the Florida mother.

But lawyers for Anthony, who has so far failed to make a payday from her notoriety, have said he is trying to make money from his former girlfriend.

Wow!

This type of analysis obviously comes from those who pursued and obtained post undergrad degrees!

Themz folks shur be smart!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-07-2011

hahahahahaha what a crock of shit!

she can't even leave florida for the next year.
28::bana::115

Casey Anthony will move to a Mexican beach villa paid for by a wealthy Californian lover to escape death threats in the U.S., it has been reported.

The 25-year-old allegedly plans to become a Mexican citizen and head south of the border to the secluded beach property owned by the man she started a romance with on release from jail.
The man reportedly wooed Anthony after they started exchanging flirty letters when she was inside. It is claimed he has given her $200,000 to help her make a fresh start.

A source told the National Enquirer that she plans to move to the property near to La Paz on the Baja peninsula and eventually become a Mexican citizen.

'She said, "I'm moving to Mexico, and I'm never coming back." Eventually she plans to become a Mexican citizen.'

The wealthy man from California reportedly owns a large ranch on the Sea of Cortez where he has a beach cottage that Anthony will live in.

The secluded property that is only accessible by plane will allow Anthony to escape from the media and people who believe she killed her daughter.

The ranch has its own airstrip and nearly five miles of private beach.

Anthony has so far failed to cash in on her notoriety as expected since her release from jail.

CASEY AT THE MEXICAN OLD WHORES HOME.

[Image: shelter-for-retired-prostitutes36.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-07-2011

george gazes longingly at cindy's ass while at a beach resort this past weekend~ Love3

[Image: FatAnts.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-08-2011

another steaming pile of shit! [Image: bullshit.gif]
oh and the anthonys aren't getting paid...except through the back door of their "fund". i won't be watching pretend-doctor phil.

BOMBSHELL, SEIZURES MAKE YOU LIE AND STEAL AND KILL!

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony may have suffered from a medical condition that contributed to the death of her daughter, according to her parents, in an excerpt of a "Dr. Phil" interview reported Wednesday.

The episode featuring George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of tragic toddler Caylee, will be aired Monday and a FOX News Channel source said that in it they claim Casey may have suffered a gran mal seizure while her daughter was dying.

Gran (or grand) mal seizures -- also known as tonic-clonic seizures -- involve a loss of consciousness and violent muscle contractions. They can be caused by other health problems, such as low blood pressure or a stroke, but most often are caused by epilepsy.

During the taped appearance, Cindy Anthony apparently told the show's host, psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw, that her daughter's former fiance Jesse Grund had told police during a 2008 interview that he had called 911 after Casey suffered such a seizure in 2005.

According to the previously reliable source who spoke to FOX, Casey later suffered at least two additional seizures -- one while home on bond in 2008 and another while incarcerated between 2008 and 2011.

According to the source, Cindy Anthony pointed to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or, as the source said, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," hah and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

Dr. Phil said the interview was granted in exchange for a donation to Caylee's Fund, a charity run by the couple. The psychologist said the organization is "intending to focus on promoting processes to educate the public about, and advocate for, grandparents' rights."
BULLSHIT SNAKE OIL SCAM.

tuesday: oh now casey has a brain tumor according to that lying bitch cindy. i won't even dignify that by bumping this thread. maybe she'll die.

[Image: 0289983032_l.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - BlueTiki - 09-08-2011

Hahahaha!

I can't help but remember the many 'bleeding hearts' feeling sorry for both George and Cindy. Dr. Phil is the equivalent of being a 'Shot Girl' for seniors.

I hope Florida keeps an eye on this, ahem, foundation's financials.

Golly . . . don't you think this 'condition' would have come out at trial?

"I inserted my erect (but shamefully tiny) penis in her mouth to prevent her from choking on her tongue. It was never a sexual act!"

Hahahaha!

Grandparents' rights? How 'bout: "You have the right to remain silent . . . "?

Fucking douchebags!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 09-08-2011

(09-08-2011, 10:59 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I can't help but remember the many 'bleeding hearts' feeling sorry for both George and Cindy.

I'm one of those that felt sorry for them but I hardly see myself as a "bleeding heart". I wasn't enthralled with this case like so many of you were, I didn't know any background, all I saw were grieving grandparents.

(09-08-2011, 11:03 AM)Duchess Wrote: . . . all I saw were grieving grandparents.[/i][/size]

And now?

Do you believe they were grieving for the loss of Caylee?

Or were the tears because now Cindy would be the one giving head to George . . . and her teeth are sharp?

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 09-08-2011

I haven't really given them any thought. On occasion I see what people here are talking about. I saw the outrage over the Foundation & their tropical trip & lots of talk of them taking advantage of the situation financially. *shrugs* I don't have an opinion one way or another.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - HairOfTheDog - 09-08-2011

I hate these fucking people. All of them. Mr. Phil, the conning grandparents, Casey Anthony, her seedy attorneys...

George and Cindy need to pick a lie and stick to it. They've blamed everyone from the ex-boyfriend, to the invisible nanny, to the man who found Caylee. Now, they concede to the defense team lie that Caylee drowned in the pool, except the part where they were responsible and George was there. A new twist! Caylee drown in the pool at the exact time Casey was having an imaginary seizure? That explains it all. Poor Casey. Good thing she recovered and was able to go out partying immediately afterwards.

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

Yep, poor Casey, loving daughter being denied her mother's affection. Caylee is dead because her mom just wanted to be in the spotlight instead of just being her mom. Homicidal bitch.

I love the thought of Casey Anthony balling up her crazy fists when she hears about her ex-boyfriend, the prosecuting attorney, and her money-grubbing parents all pushing their stories while she remains untouchable. hah

^^^^

Well done.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-14-2011

i will NOT watch the fucking "dr."phil interview and lies festival. but here is what a Tampa Doctor (real Doctor) said after viewing it:

"These people are either dense, dumb or very sick. Or crooks.
And I don't believe they're crooks. I think they're probably
very sick," said Afield, watching them Anthony interview.
"Well, they're either lying or flat. And they have some serious problems of their own... I would guess serious problems of their own," said Tampa psychiatrist Dr. Walter Afield.

[Image: Antcrap1.jpg]

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/210531/250/Local-Expert-Caseys-parents-are-dense-dumb-or-very-sick

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - HairOfTheDog - 09-14-2011

I won't watch the Anthonys or Mr. Phil either. I agree with most of what Dr. Afield states. They are lying, they are a sick bunch, they have serious problems of their own, and THEY ARE CROOKS, imo. Sorry Doc, you got all but the last one correct, imo. 75% ain't bad though.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - HairOfTheDog - 09-15-2011

HLN is reporting that the judge ruled on the State's request that Casey Anthony be responsible to pay the $500k investigation costs. The judge ruled that she can only be held responsible for the costs associated with the lies she told in relation to the charges for which she was convicted, namely lying to police. This decision was reached after reviewing state and federal case law. So, Casey is being held responsible for $97k, believed to be the costs incurred from July through Sept 2008.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-15-2011

blah blah fucking blah, HLN and everyone else. you can't get away from coverage of the anthony abortion on "doctor" fool. i had to turn off "news".

i didn't watch the thing, but i have gleaned this little bit:

no-balls george says he thinks Caylee was drugged and ODed.

cindy got annoyed, she says casey walking out of jail was a sign from God. oh JESUS! what a blind bitch. but this was the best:

cindy: "When you die.. your soul goes to heaven.. That wasn't Caylee in the woods.. it was a shell and what were they supposed to do?"

oh OK! what you are supposed to do is throw the baby in the woods in a trash bag! with duct tape on her mouth!

they are sick lying fucks, all of them. it makes me ill to even read about them. i hope they all get inoperable bowel cancer.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-15-2011

good luck collecting. but at least it will make her have to struggle to hide funds.

WESH

Casey Ordered To Pay Some, Not All Case Costs
Judge Orders Anthony To Pay More Than $97K
September 15, 2011

Casey Anthony will have to pay back some of the costs related to the investigation of the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, but not the entire amount.

In all, agencies said the investigation into Caylee's disappearance cost them more than $515,000.

In an order entered Thursday, Judge Belvin Perry said Anthony will have to pay less than a fifth of that amount, but Anthony could end up owing more than that after Perry receives further reports.

Perry gave OCSO a deadline of 4 p.m. Monday to file additional expense reports. Perry said he would enter an amended order after receiving the information.

Perry said he needed more information on how OCSO employees spent time on the case in 2008, including investigators Yuri Melich, John Allen and others.

The State Attorney's Office, who said the case cost more than $141,000 to prosecute, received the least reimbursement. Perry said the costs incurred were for prosecuting the more serious charges Anthony faced, not the four misdemeanors on which she was convicted.
Perry ordered Anthony to pay $97,676.98.

9/23/11
edit to add: mason thought it was a big joke...so...

Casey Anthony has today been ordered to pay an extra $119,822.75 towards police costs incurred after they spent time searching for her two-year-old Caylee when she lied and claimed she had been kidnapped.

Judge Belvin Perry ruled that Anthony must reimburse a total of $217,499.23 in investigative costs incurred between July 15, 2008, when Anthony first told detectives that her daughter had been kidnapped by a nanny, and September 29, 2008, when detectives determined Caylee likely was dead rather than missing.

Last week he ordered the 25-year-old to pay $97,676.98 in costs, but this afternoon more than doubled the amount she has to pay after he asked the sheriff for a more detailed breakdown of the costs incurred.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 09-30-2011

Judge Perry just released jail video of casey seeing on TV recovery of Caylee's remains 12/11/08. her reaction. my comment...so what?

there is no sound

part 1

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/29354716/detail.html

part 2

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29354691/video.html

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 10-05-2011

October probation visit.

Casey Anthony has told her probation officer that she is unemployed, has no income whatsoever, hasn't used any illegal drugs but has consumed alcohol, although "not to excess."

According to a report released on Tuesday, Anthony reported to her probation officer at an undisclosed location on Monday, as she is required to do each month.

Anthony's probation order requires her to "work diligently at a lawful occupation" but Gretl Plessinger, a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Corrections said Casey's lack of employment isn't cause for a probation violation citation.

"Probation officers encourage offenders to explore their options as it relates to employment," Plessinger said in an email. "Employment status is reviewed monthly by probation officers."

Anthony also stated on her probation form that she has not attended any mental health or therapy programs since her release, which is in direct conflict to her lying scumwad attorney's claims.

[Image: 290097053_870291159_1.jpg]