Mock
Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Lady Cop's Cell Block - Crime Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE (/thread-10482.html)

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - SIXFOOTERsez - 10-25-2011

OK, Well all I can say is that the whole thing like you say is/was a farce committed by the same assholes that did the whole OJ thing. So I think I agree with you. For myself, if I had been a jurror (its not a voluntary job) would only grant an interview IF I got paid, a lot. I think that sort of thing feeds a very distasteful animal in a large part of the population, so I wouldn't do it unless it cost them, a Lot

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - kitty1 - 10-25-2011

(10-25-2011, 04:28 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: if I had been a jurror (its not a voluntary job)

It's only voluntary if you're a registered voter! I know a few people that don't register to vote because they never want to get called for jury duty! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Teacher - 10-25-2011

Kitty1,

I have a friend who refused to register to vote for that very reason - to avoid being called for jury duty. A few days ago she received a letter that she had been randomly selected to serve as a juror for the year 2012. The letter explains that she was selected from a list of prospective jurors that contains registered voters, persons filing an individual income tax return, and licensed drivers over the age of 18. I have no idea if this is something new or has always been that way in her particular county.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - kitty1 - 10-25-2011

Very interesting info Teacher. I have not heard of that before.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - SIXFOOTERsez - 10-26-2011

Might have been selected for a Grand Jury, they get empaneled for a period of time instead of for 1 trial

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 10-31-2011

the greedy grasping lying grandparents were posing, smiling at site where Caylee's remains were found this past weekend. like they were at fucking disney world.

and their website for Caylee’s Fund. The website lists “products to come.” they have become entrepreneurs of their granddaughter’s murder.

PRODUCTS?? WHAT? DUCT TAPE? TRASH BAGS?

"Charitable Donations:
Your Kindness and Support Will Continue To Light The Way For Caylee".

OH..YOUR MONEY WILL LIGHT THE WAY FOR CAYLEE TO COME HOME.

why don't these scumsucking fuckers get jobs?

[Image: 14awsc7.jpg]

[Image: PX00045_91.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Jezreel - 10-31-2011

While i like neither of them.... notice George not smiling, old Cindy Diablo pulls all the strings which makes George a puppet, at least he is not delusional like his wife and actually admits his devil daughter did something to precious Caylee 109
I reckon George 85 would leave if he wasn't in so much debt.

Poor Caylee being used for blood money, her memory deserves more, products, really.... as much as this little girl stole my heart I would never by anything from the Anthony's or with her picture on it, would break my heart everyday.

Cindy and her daughter should go live in the swamp!!!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 11-01-2011

the photo of her wearing her disguise in civil depo was not released damn it. but the transcript was.

SlutDIELiarLame bitch

(CNN) -- Attorneys representing Casey Anthony invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination 60 times during a deposition given in a civil suit against her, according to a transcript of the proceedings.

In addition, Anthony's attorney Charles Greene asserted he would also invoke the Fifth Amendment on her behalf if questioning delved into the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, who was acquitted in July of murder charges in Caylee's death, is being sued in civil court by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez.

When Caylee was reported missing in July 2008 -- a month after she was last seen -- Anthony maintained she had been kidnapped by her nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Authorities were never able to find the nanny. But they did find Gonzalez, who claimed she never met Anthony or her daughter.

Gonzalez's attorneys claim, according to questions asked of Anthony in the October 8 deposition, that Gonzalez was questioned by the police in Caylee's disappearance, was kicked out of her apartment complex, lost her job and that she and her two daughters received death threats as a result of media attention in the case.

Anthony herself said little in the deposition, but did acknowledge she was aware she was being sued by Gonzalez.

She also said she has not spoken to her brother, Lee, in the past six months, and has not spoken to her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, since October 14, 2008.

However, Greene did not permit her to answer questions including whether she had ever met Gonzalez; whether a person named Zenaida was ever a nanny to Caylee; or whether defense attorney Jose Baez's assertion during Anthony's criminal trial, that Zenaida Gonzalez was one of Anthony's "imaginary friends," was true.

She also was not allowed to answer questions about whether she considered herself a good mother to Caylee; the last day she saw the 2-year-old alive; and whether she drowned in the Anthonys' pool in June 2008, as the defense claimed during Anthony's criminal trial.

Asked why he was invoking Anthony's right against self-incrimination, Greene said, according to the transcript, "I need not explain our factual basis other than to tell you that it could tend to incriminate and provide a link in the chain of evidence that could be used against (Anthony)."

Asked by Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan what pending criminal case that applies to, Greene said, "We made our objection and that's all I'm going to state."

Morgan told Greene he anticipates a hearing before a judge on a motion to compel Anthony to answer some of these questions. Greene said that taking it to a judge is "the best thing to do."

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 11-11-2011

maybe he sprained his fucking finger. 86

Mason “appeared disoriented, he had slurred speech and he looked physically ill.” he was probably shitfaced.

[Image: mason_bird.jpg]

[Image: 29747170_640X480.jpg]

WESH
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Well-known defense attorney good old boy and col. sanders impersonator Cheney Mason has been taken to an area hospital after a medical emergency at a speaking engagement.

Mason was scheduled to speak at an event at Bethune Cookman University on Friday afternoon.

Prior to speaking, witnesses saw Mason taken away in an ambulance. Mason appeared to be conscious at the time, a witness said.

Mason was taken by ambulance to Halifax Health Medical Center. His condition has not been disclosed.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Carsman - 11-11-2011

Karma is catching up to him! Next in line, JB. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 11-18-2011

too bad this is a crock of shit. 28Guns

[Image: National-Enquirer5.jpg]

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Duchess - 11-18-2011

Pulled from kill zone. Bwahaha!

Those pix of Demi & Kirstie have got to be chopped, they look awful.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - pplrcrazy - 11-20-2011

On weeklyworldnews.com there is an article that Casey Anthony is adopting a child. I don't know if it is true but worth reading. It won't let me post the link for some reason!

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 11-20-2011

(11-20-2011, 04:21 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: On weeklyworldnews.com there is an article that Casey Anthony is adopting a child. I don't know if it is true but worth reading. It won't let me post the link for some reason!

right. and they say the aliens are coming too. Tin+foil+hat+smiley
[Image: Alien002.gif]

it makes me nauseous to give a link to them. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

http://weeklyworldnews.com/

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 01-04-2012

Ashton is making a bid for State Attny. and i hope he wins.

i have not been able to read his book because i am worried i will have another heart attack from sheer rage. seriously. i just can't take much more of the filthy abortion on Lady Justice those idiot jurors performed.
but i have heard Jeff speak about some inside trial stuff and his opinion of baez "ethics" and "honesty" and tactics.
The_Villagers

[Image: Jeff-ashton-0103_rdax_676x450.jpg]

[Image: jeff_ashton_campaign_presser0422f-575x829.jpg]

Jeff, classy guy, NOT giving the public the finger.

http://www.facebook.com/ElectJeffAshton

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - krystalshores - 01-05-2012

I can't post the video but holy shit, she is stupid!!
http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/05/casey-anthony-video-adopted-dog/

Casey Anthony I'VE ADOPTED...

Casey Anthony has taped a video diary entry that has surfaced on the Internet ... and in the clip, she says she's become a mother ... to a brand new dog.

The 4.5 minute video is bizarre ... with Casey sporting a short haircut and glasses ... and rambling about various topics, including how happy she is to be out of jail.

In the clip -- which Anthony says was taped on October 13, 2011 -- she says, "I'm extremely excited ... that I'll be able to Skype and obviously keep a video log ... and that I have something that I can finally call mine."

She adds, “It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to call something mine.”

Anthony was released on July 17 after she was found not guilty of murdering her daughter Caylee. However she is on probation in Florida for check fraud.

In the clip, Anthony -- who does not disclose her location -- says, "I'll be here for many many months ... even if i get off probation early."

Anthony continues, “Now I ... in some ways ... have someone to talk to even when I am by myself so I am not bothering the poor dog ... who I have adopted and I love."

It's unclear why the video is finally surfacing now. Attempts to reach a rep for Anthony have been unsuccessful.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 01-05-2012

[Image: article-2082657-0F58AD8A00000578-732_468x286.jpg]

[Image: fucks-i-give-sound-of-music.jpg]

Cheney Mason 86 one of Anthony's Asshat defense attorneys during her trial, said Thursday that the woman in the video is Anthony but said his former client does not know how it landed on the web.

Mason told Fox affiliate WOFL-TV that "Casey has maintained some notes on her thoughts for personal use, especially for counseling. She did not release this video to YouTube and does not know how they got it.

"It could not have been legally obtained and was not authorized," Mason told the station.

9728Blah-blah-0006Liar

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Maggot - 01-05-2012

Wonderful, now everyone can fan the flames of the celebrity that is Casey Anthony. Up next ..........a reality show.

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - Lady Cop - 01-05-2012

(01-05-2012, 03:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: Wonderful, now everyone can fan the flames of the celebrity that is Casey Anthony. Up next ..........a reality show.

fucking goddamn HLN ("yesterday's news tomorrow") won't Stfu about it.
Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-000697Blah-blah-0006Beat_deadhorse

ALL CASEY ALL THE TIME!! JESUS CHRIST!

that crappy video mason et al claim was stolen and private was made to sell as pay-per-view. but it accidently got out for free. hahahaha there is no end to the crap they will do for a buck. $$$

she said 'ME' 40 times, never mentioned her dead child or parents.

now it's said she has red hair and a nose ring. nose ring suits the piggy. *snort snort*

RE: Caylee Anthony. NO JUSTICE - LuciferLynn - 01-05-2012

Who the hell is that child standing there with the Anthony's? It seems they're posing for a photo....would you allow your child to pose with a photo with these people? And why the hell would you even want to? "Hey kids! Who wants to get their picture taken with.........THE ANTHONYS?!?!?!? YAY!" Fuck that.